Starstruck ~ taekook

By pjiminiie

Jungkook never knew someone so hard to love would be so easy to fall for. If only things were as easy as look... More

Before reading Starstruck
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
*not an update*
Chapter 17
✩Chapter 18✩
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
✩Chapter 26✩
Chapter 27

Chapter 14

33 2 0
By pjiminiie

"Did you mean it when you said I was pretty?"
...

*Jimin's pov*

"Ok well, see you later Jk." I said. He just smiled at me and I could tell that he was trying hard to hide the slight hurt he felt at me leaving. But I couldn't help it, I mean I also needed some time for myself. I headed out of the door, leaving Jungkook there. He can surely take care of himself.

'Or so I hope.'

Last time I said that was when Taehyung literally punched the soul out of him. Memories soon surged as I remembered Jungkook's indifferent face at the huge purple bruise the blow had created.

'He's surely in love with him, it's so obvious.'

I quickly walked down the hallway, searching for a specific dorm room. After all the caller had specified to come over immediately.

Who was on the phone you ask? Oh that.

I blushed, thinking about my conversation with my now most favorite person on the planet, Yoongi. He'd invited me over to his dorm to 'hang out' as he phrased it. But what can you really do in a dorm room more than take a shower and sleep. I honestly had no idea what he was thinking but the sudden thought of getting the opportunity to spend more time with him motivated me to trust him.

Before I knew it I was already there, room forty-four. I knocked on the door lightly, awaiting a response. I heard a voice say 'come in' and I proceeded to open the door carefully, revealing Yoongi inside sitting on his bed while on his phone. As I stepped in the room he looked up and smiled fondly at me, standing up from the bed. He opened his arms wide, copying my actions from the day before.

"Hi Jiminie." He smiled.

"Hey Yoongs." I said copying his smile, quickly closing the door and walking over to embrace him in a warm hug.

About the sudden nicknames, that one restless night that I told Jungkook to be careful around Taehyung was also the same night that Yoongi and I had decided to give pet names to each other over text. It all started as a joke, I initiated it by calling Yoongi 'Yoongs'. Before I could take it back, afraid that he wouldn't appreciate me calling me that, he reciprocated by calling me 'Jiminie'. And it never wore off, so yeah, now we call each other endearing names what about it?

"I missed you." Yoongi exhaled slowly.

"But we saw each other yesterday." I told him, breaking the hug.

"Still." He leaned in, kissing my cheek softly. His lips feeling like little puffy clouds on my skin. He smelled distinctly of lavender, a scent which I had grown to love. He soon sat down on his bed and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I obliged, a smile playing on my lips.

'This guy.'

"Is this okay?" He asked, as if reading my thoughts.

I nodded softly, my stomach a butterfly zoo by now.

"I really like you Jiminie, you know that?" He said, positioning his arms around my waist once again.

I hummed in response, placing my hands on his shoulders as I looked into his eyes. Those beautiful eyes that I could stare at all day. We looked at each other for a while, not daring to break the eye contact. He winked at me and I lost it. He smiled at my state and then leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes, leaning into the kiss. His soft lips caressing mine in a delicate but passionate motion. I quickly realized what he was doing and started giggling. I could feel Yoongi's smile grow, his lips never leaving mine. We finally broke for air, gazing into each other's eyes lovingly. This was the first time we had kissed and, boy, did it feel good.

"I really like you too Yoongs." I smiled. At this, he started attacking me with kisses. I giggled uncontrollably, the delicate kisses getting to me. I pushed him away lightly, trying to suppress his relentless assault. Before I knew it, we were gazing into each other's eyes for the millionth time already. It just felt so natural, so good.

"Can I hold your hands?" I said sheepishly, looking down.

Yoongi lifted up my chin, awarding me a light peck on the lips before saying, "You can do whatever your beautiful mind comes up with."

I blushed and gingerly picked up his hands, they somehow fit perfectly with mine. He rubbed soothing circles on the back of my hand as he leaned in to kiss my forehead. This felt like heaven to me. For god knows how long I'd been waiting for someone like Yoongi to show up in my life, and I was extremely grateful that he did. We stayed like that for sometime, our hands intertwined together and me already leaning into his chest.

"You're so pretty Jiminie," He said.

I opened my mouth to answer but, before I could respond anything back my phone rang, the distinct ringtone coming from my pocket. Yoongi looked at me with adorable puppy eyes, silently begging me not to answer.

"I'm sorry Yoongs." I said. "It'll be quick I promise."

I grabbed my phone while still sitting on his lap, and looked at the caller id.

'Jungkook?'

(A.N. I know the timeline for Jungkook's call doesn't make any sense as this scene supposedly starts in the afternoon so please imagine that yoonmin were together for much longer ;) thanks)

I swiftly picked up the phone, worry at the back of my mind that something had happened to him, after all, this week hadn't been the best on him.

"Hello?"

"Jimin?"

"Yeah, what's up Jk?"

"Hey um.. wh-what's going on? You've been gone for hours. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's ok-oh my god, stop! Wait, give me a second." I giggled, Yoongi had grown impatient already and had started kissing my cheeks again."This is embarrassing, sorry Jk. But yeah I'll be back in a few, don't worry."

"Ok then," he said, "I'm heading out. I'll see you maybe at ten?"

"Yeah Jk. I'm sure I'll be back by then."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

I put my phone back into my pocket, looking at Yoongi's amusing face.

"Finally." Yoongi said dramatically and went on with what he was doing. He continued kissing my cheeks, moving down slowly to my neck, my giggles catching in my throat and turning into sighs. I had never seen him so needy for someone, much less me.

"Yoongs," I said.

He hummed in response, sending vibrations down my body, bringing heat to my body and face.

"I-I-."

"What is it baby?" He asked, leaning away to put his full attention on me.

"Can-can we go out sometime?"

"I thought you might've wanted to skip to asking me to be your boyfriend," he shifted in the bed, "but sure baby, whatever you want."

"If-if I had told you that would you have said yes?"

"What do you think?" he said, a smile forming on his lips.

"Yes?" I asked, hope laced in my response.

He intertwined our hands together again and said, "I'd love to."

"Well that's settled then." I said, leaning in to kiss him again, catching him off guard. I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders, letting me fully enjoy what I had at the moment. Yoongi placed his hands on my waist again as I raked my hands through his jet black hair.

"Thank you Yoongi." I said, pulling away a bit and looking down in a slight embarrassment.

"For what?" he asked quizzically, holding my hands again. My gaze shifted up to look at him, tears streaming from my eyes unintentionally.

"For everything."

I leaned into him and he smiled compassionately, holding me in his arms. I couldn't have asked for more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, yes I know I know, please don't kill me :)
I'm sorry I still left y'all with the previous cliffhanger, please accept this long chapter with an overload of fluff as an apology. (It was necessary to add it in the middle as to not fuck up the story chronology, I'm sorry).
Please be careful and stay healthy. Thanks for reading! -Adri💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 384 50
the title explains everything. y don't yall just check it out first. enjoy the imagines. I hope yall will love them.
68.7K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
6.5K 412 31
He just needs to find someone pretty, but is it that easy? [completed]
877 34 14
The band bts always seems happy, living the perfect life : being famous , live stages, fans, getting every girl they want... but what is hidden behin...