Rise Of The Deathbreaker (Dea...

Galing kay TheAnnieChild

Sequel to 'The First Deathbender'. Once again saying goodbye to Kuzon, Kila has now all but mastered water. H... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
Update
6
7
8
Okay
LET'S DO THIS
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Chapter 16 Teaser
Chapter 16
17
Excuses Excuses
18
Some Facts You Don't Know About My World
Snow Place Like Home
19
20

A New Beginning

598 17 0
Galing kay TheAnnieChild

Hello all! This is an important notice you should read before beginning this story. I mean it!

I began writing this series years ago. As such, I have grown a lot as an author since then, and have made the decision to make a re-write of this series. That is not this book.

If you want to read that version instead, look for The First Deathbender (Deathbender #1 REMASTERED) and begin that story instead.

As I wasn't happy with the direction this story was going, the new version will be different. Not too much at first, but the plot lines will separate more and more as it goes on. Now, this does not mean I am trying to discourage you from reading this book instead. By all means, proceed! If you want to read both, go ahead! This book and it's squeals can familiarize you with the characters and plot lines I intend to carry over to the remastered version.

But I will say, I am not continuing this plot line. I will only be continuing the remastered version, so if you don't want an incomplete story, I recommend just hoping over to that one instead.

I will take questions here in the comments. Thank you. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9K 250 14
Book 3 of Akari Series Read book 1 and 2 first DON'T READ SUMMARY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS!!!!! Two weeks have passed and now Team Av...
387 13 13
The legend of Jiansu and Akira continues as they fight to take down the tyrannical Earth Empire. With the disappearance of General Nasim, Emperor Gan...
88.4K 3.2K 48
There is an old folklore about the Children of the Forest. They were mortal spirits who were the First Benders with the ability to travel freely to t...
14.9K 502 15
In this book, the MC is spirit from the spirit world and she has the duty of training the avatar for his final battle with Emperor Ozai. When Aang an...