Take Me

By bluepheonixrising

A never aired Criminal Minds Episode in the making. To be released in a series of shorts, this being the back... More

Chapter 2: A Somber Angel
Chapter 3: Where it All Began
Chapter 4: Take Me at My Word
Chapter 5: A New Beginning
Chapter 6: Dirty Runaway

Chapter 1: My Sister's Keeper

12 0 0
By bluepheonixrising

"It's all my fault" echoed, reverberating through the closet room. Looking up from the file he held delicately in his hands, the officer studied me with almost somber eyes. "What's your fault kid? The bruises on your arms or the scars? How about the burn marks on your thighs?!" a tear tore down my face as I fought against the golf ball in my throat. "I-I could have stopped it. I was the only one...she was my responsibility to protect...I'm sorry." It's a full-on sob now. What is wrong with me? The only thing I ever loved in the world, the only person who truly loved me, and I let her go. I didn't save her. I let her die.

"Kid, breathe. Look at me, start from the beginning ok?" His eyes pools deep enough to drown the demons suffocating the little soul remaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
70.6K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
1.1M 36.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
239K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...