Anarchist

By memeisthelife

y/n goes to her first YUNGBLUD concert but little did she know that this night would change her life. This i... More

Introduction
When depression hits
The concert
The concert (part two)
The tour bus
Drunk at the concert
A slap from the past
NOT AN UPDATE
Betrayal
Be free
11 minutes
11 minutes (part 2)
Mgk
Sassy
Not an update
"Just let me explain"
Back together? I'm not sure
Apologies accepted
The end

polygraph eyes

583 15 18
By memeisthelife

y/n pov (Flash back)

"So are you ready for that party y/n" Zach asked me I nodded and putted my shoes on we walked to his car and got in once we were at the party we started drinking."3 vodka shots for me" I said after drinking my second beer. So I downed my shots one after one and my vision was starting to get blurry when I felt arm snake around my waist. " You seem pretty bad luv here have my boots I'll walk you home." The man said I tried to talk but no words would come out of my mouth. he basically held me because I was stumbling. I don't remember anything else except waking up in a foreign room with blue sheets. I got a call and didn't care to check who it was I just answered. "You motherfucking slag, you cheated on me well it's over go have fun." I was crying at the top of my lungs trying to explain him what happened but he wouldn't understand. "Don't leave me here you're the one I love." was the last thing I said before he hung up. I sat there crying when someone came up to me it was a gorgeous girl and she offered me some help and I explained her what happened and she helped me trough it she said her name was Aida.

(end of the flashback still your pov)

I woke up to everyone surrounding me. "did I die or something what happened" I said while getting up I got a nervous laugh from them then dom took me to the roof of the bus to explain me what happened. "So you blacked out after receiving a text we were so worried are you good luv?" I nodded while looking at the floor/roof of the bus. I wanted to tell him so bad but he would judge me and he would probably think I'm trouble and leave me alone. "If there is anything I can do you let me know I'm here for you" I smiled a little and looked into his hazel green eyes they are so mesmerizing we made eye contact for what seem like an eternity. we sat there in silence for a while but a good silence. " actually can I have some water please" I said after a while with a small giggle. He giggled a little as well then got up. "Give me a minute and I'll be back he said before getting off the roof. I lost myself into my thoughts but I got quickly snapped out of it by some arms sneaking around my waist. "Dom that was fast and since when you're so quiet" I said but got no response instead I felt a cold metal on the side of my head...

a/n: Hi so sorry for the cliff hanger but it's really fun to do and it keeps the tea going btw a big thanks to Yungbludpinksocks for helping me with the story luv y'all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 59 50
Nicole doesn't know what she wants in life. She works during the week and parties on the weekend. She dreamed of being a big time music sensation but...
651K 16K 82
It all started when she partook in the trend of texting the person with the number only one number different from hers... * texting book but you got...
47.9K 1K 26
Harley is the outcast child of her basic life. She thinks she'll be like this forever until a certain punk moves in next door. RANKS! #1 in yungbluda...
42.4K 757 22
just a few delinquents at school 😇 A Gerard way x reader, however there will be some drama with other boys. I will try to make it a good read. Sorry...