Sharkboy x reader

By Stinks2009

You are y/n the angel queen well not fully angel you are half devil so when you are around calm cool places y... More

A name
Trust the ocean
Learning how to swim
Tickles
The hickey
Hickey free
The body touch
Daisy's and rose's
The great whites
Meeting lavagirl
Tough angel
Lava rocks
Shark reunion
Im sorry
Sushi fight
Cuddles
The queen of angels and devils
I'm lucky to have you
Wardrobe time
Drama
You are good enough
Seashells
Cute angel
Beach party
You just wanted to be friends
Mr Electric
What happened
Trust
Angel and devil necklace
You almost died
The secret
Promise
The present
Max and Y/n
Are you serious
The lullaby
Sister
Blondie
You scared me

Next time

2.5K 40 13
By Stinks2009

You were still wondering what was up with sharkboy but now you have to invest in what was wrong with lavagirl the pressure was on you you were confused. Until you saw sharkboy come out the bathroom and you saw his abs you were about to drool you didn't know what this feeling was he then looked at you staring you quickly turned your head he then put on his boxers and smiled at you and asked "what were you looking at ". You said "nothing" he knew you were lying he then got on top of you and stroked your hair and he then got off and said " next time if you look you know what's going to happen " he smiled you nodded yes and he smiled and you smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
661K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
168K 8.8K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...