This Ain't

By breezyskonfuzed

We're just fuckin' baby... this ain't lovin' baby... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Vote Plz!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Euphoria
New Book
Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 1)
QUARANTINE!

Chapter Twenty-Eight (Part 2)

3.7K 138 82
By breezyskonfuzed

"Daddy... I hungry." Naomi pouts as D'Sean walks into his house. He smiles softly and gives her a kiss on her rosy cheek making her giggle lightly.

"What you wanna eat, mama?" He asks her and she twists her lips, thinking for a moment.

"Pizza!" She cheeses and he chuckles, setting her down on her feet before bending down to slide off her shoes.

"Ight, I'll order some." He responds and she nods, watching him remove her shoes. After getting them off her small feet he sets them by the front door and then stands up straight. Footsteps begin trailing down the stairs and D'Sean looks up, noticing a frowning Natasha.

Clenching his jaw he takes his eyes from her and grabs his daughters hand, leading her into the living room. He gets her onto the couch and passes her the T.V remote before pulling his phone out of his pocket to order some pizza.

Time passes as he waits for it to arrive, his mind blank as he stares at the television that was playing Doc McStuffins. Naomi is in a daze, watching her favorite show, her eyes fixated on the screen. Slowly Natasha ambles into the living room, her silk robe hugging her curves as she takes a seat beside the two.

D'Sean glances at her momentarily before turning his attention back to the screen. Natasha sighs and lies her head on his shoulder, staring up into his face. D raises a brow and lightly scoffs to himself at her sudden affection.

"Man, get away from me with that shit. You was just being mad disrespectful." He grumbles and she pouts, her hand finding it's way onto his thigh.

"Please, D... I'm sorry. You know I can't control my emotions sometimes..." She speaks softly into his ear and he clenches his jaw.

"Fuck off me, Natasha." He growls, more angry at himself than her because of the hard on he was forming in his pants. Lightly, she places a kiss on the side of his face before letting out a slight giggle. She stands from the couch and sashays away, disappearing back upstairs.

There was no denying that she still completely turned him on, and that was his weakness. A weakness that she knew fairly well and that she often used against him. Lately he had been resisting her tempting actions but with it going on his third month with no play, he was growing weaker and weaker under her spell.

D'Sean gets Naomi fed and not to long later her eyes get heavy signalling that it was time to put her to bed. He tucks her into her bed, places a kiss on her forehead and watches her eyes flutter closed. He smiles and turns out of her room, leaving the door open a crack. With Adonis being at Angie's house, he was hoping for a restful night. His son had energy just like him so he was hard to contain.

Walking into his bedroom, he sees Natasha asleep in the bed, her face tucked into the pillow a she breathes in and out peacefully. At times like this he wished she was always this peaceful but when she was awake she was far from it. He didn't know what was wrong with her but he knew there was no saving their relationship.

Sighing he passes the bed, slipping into the bathroom and quietly shuts the door behind himself. He starts the shower and slips out of his clothes before slipping into the shower. He takes his time, allowing the hot water to soothe his aching muscles. Dropping his head, the water cascades through his black curls and down his face.

D'Sean gets himself washed up and steps out the shower after turning the water off. He wraps a towel around his waist before opening the bathroom door. He steps into the bedroom but quickly stops in his tracks. Natasha laid spread eagle on her back, a slight buzzing sound filling the room as she uses her toy to please herself.

Her eyes are parted lightly, staring into his own as her back slowly arches off of the bed. She lets out a sweet moan and his eyes drop down to her womanhood, the moonlight causing her juices to glisten between her legs.

"Fuck..." He mutters to himself, beginning to make his way towards the bed. Natasha climaxes, her legs trembling ever so slightly as D'Sean drops to his knees in front of her. He grips her thick thighs and pulls her to the edge of the bed, tossing her toy to the side.

His mouth immediately attaches onto her center and she grips his head, throwing hers back. D'Sean moans at her taste as his tongue laps around her clit, her moans echoing throughout the dark room as he continues to practice his tongue skills on her.

"D'Sean!" She screams out, her eyes finding the back of her head as he slips his middle and pointer finger into her opening. He curls them upwards, massaging her walls as his lips wrap around her sensitive nub sucking on it like a small piece of hard candy. She loses control, her body trembling as she climaxes once more, him happily lapping up her bodily fluids with his tongue.

"You're a fuckin' problem..." He grits, standing to his feet, her juices dripping from his chin. Natasha bites into her bottom lip and grasps her breast in a hand, tweaking with her nipple. D'Sean drops his towel and bends down, lining himself up with her entrance before quickly dispensing himself into her.

She screams, immediately reaching for something to grasp as he begins to pound in and out of her relentlessly. Her hands clench onto the bed sheets as she tries to scoot away from his brutal strokes. D shakes his heads, his hands gripping her waist tightly to keep her in place.

"D'Sean! P-please! I can't take itttttt..." She drags out but he ignores her, using a hand to grip her face. He leans down, his face coming centimeters from her own, a mean mug on his face as he continues to stroke her.

"I'm fuckin' tired of you, fuck! You know that? Hm? You drive me fuckin' crazy... shit!" He growls to her, moans and grunts slipping from him as her walls tighten up around his member.

"Ah... I-I hate y-you..." She gasps out, having trouble finding her breath as he penetrates her cervix.

His hand moves from her face and he grips her throat firmly.

"Shut the fuck up. I hate yo ass way more, ugh... Imma nut... I hate yo stupid ass." He moans and her thighs tense up as he feels his testicles tighten up. He squeezes her throat, the two of them moaning together as they climax. Their sweaty bodies shake against one another's as they release, their hearts ready to burst from inside of them.

D'Sean pulls out of her, not allowing her any recovery time he flips her over and perks her backside in the air.

"Wait-" He cuts her off by re-entering her, this time his strokes slow and seductive as his hand tangles in her hair. He pulls her head back, his lips pressing to her ear.

"You love this dick?" He asks, sweat dripping from his chest and face as he swirls his hips slowly.

"D'Sean..." She moans out and D clenches his jaw tugging her hair harder as he lets his strokes speed up.

"I said you love this dick?" He growls and her hands clench the beds sheets once more.

"Yes!" She answers and he smiles, something in him snapping causing him to push her head down into the bed, giving her powerful strokes.

"Cum on this dick, c'mon..." He encourages her and her eyes swell with tears, the pleasure becoming to much for her body to handle. Her walls clench and her stomach tightens as her eyes find the back of her head once more. A hot liquid shoots from her center, coating his stomach and thighs, as well as her own.

"Sean..." She whispers, her legs shaking as he continues to help her ride out her orgasm. Her body collapses, causing D'Sean's member to slip from inside of her and she heaves, her body attempting to recover.

"My turn..." He chuckles to himself before swatting her backside and disappears back into the bathroom.

...

"Miracle?" Royce calls out. He'd just woken up from his slumber and was surprised to not see Miracle asleep beside him. "Baby?" He calls out louder, seeing the light on in the bathroom. It was only five in the morning so he was wondering why she would be up.

Sitting up in the bed, Royce swirls around, placing his feet on the ground and tiredly stands up. He makes his way over to the bathroom door and places his ear against it, listening closely. Slight whimpers could be heard and his brows furrow, his hand gripping the doorknob.

"Miracle." He calls out, opening the bathroom door, seeing her pressed against the wall, her eyes flooded with tears. She sobs loudly at the sight of him, her body dropping to the ground as she continues to let tears pour from her eyes. "Baby girl whats wrong?" He asks, his voice filled with worry as he rushes over to her.

"I-I want m-my baby ba-back!" She cries out and his frown deepens. Royce drops to her level and pulls her into his embrace.

"Miracle... baby... it's gonna be okay," He whispers to her reassuringly and she shakes her head.

"No, it's not, Royce! I made a stupid decision that I can't take back! I should've kept it, Royce... it's not fair to you." She replies and he begins to cry himself, her pain turning into his own.

"We can always try again, ma... Yes it hurt to lose the baby but I understand. You wasn't ready, I know that, baby. We gonna get through this. Finish school, focus on you and after that we'll try to start a family okay?" He eases her mind and she begins to stop crying.

Miracle nuzzles her face into his neck and she lets out a sigh, her arms wrapping around him and she begins to doze back off.

"I love you..." She whispers as he begins to rock her back and forth, his arms tightening around her small frame.

"I love you way more, shorty." He grumbles out and continues to hold her. Soon his soft snores fill his ears and he stands up, carrying her back into their bedroom. He places her on the bed and covers her with the comforter before climbing into bed behind her. He pulls her body closer to his own and closes his eyes. Soon he's fallen asleep also, the two cradled in one another's embrace.

...

"Wassup, man?" Royce says to D'Sean as he slips into his car.

"Shit, chillin'." D responds nonchalantly and Royce raises his brows at his demeanor. D closes the door behind himself and waits for Royce to pull off.

"You good?" He chuckles slightly and D swipes a hand down the front of his face.

"I'm numb... it's like she's sucked everything out of me. I'm just ready to give her that same energy back." He voices lowly and Royce just shakes his head.

"You just need to let that girl go, D. You focusing your energy on the wrong things." He states but D'Sean just ignores him. Royce decides to not further the conversation and drives to his destination. When they arrive, Royce parks his car and the two exit the vehicle.

"Hello, can I help you with anything today?" A smiling middle aged white woman asks as the two walk into the store.

"Uh... yeah actually..." Royce begins to speak as he looks around the jewelry store. "I need an engagement ring." He finishes and the woman's smile brightens.

"Oh how lovely! Here follow me, I'll take you over to our selection." She nods and they follow behind her. "Do you know her ring size?" She questions and Royce nods telling her. They converse, looking over the many options when one catches Royce's eye.

"That one..." He whispers, a large smile coming across his face as he gazes at it.

"Alright, lets get it down to her size and we'll box it up!" The saleswoman cheeses and Royce nods and looks over at his best friend. D'Sean chuckles and swipes his tongue over his bottom lip.

"My boy in love." He comments, causing the two of them both to let out a laugh. 

_________________________________

Hello! As promised, an update! This book is almost finished :(! But please comment and vote. I love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.9K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!