Enzo

By dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"
Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"
Chapter 18 "She's Not You"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"
Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"

1.7K 31 9
By dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV*

We stayed for breakfast since we still hadn't swapped presents yet. The tree was over flowing with gifts for everyone. Danny and Kat ate before they sorted the presents in to piles for each person. We each sat behind our pile everyone still in their pajamas excited to open presents.

"I'm going to start because this is my house" I rolled my eyes at Danny's alpha behaviour it was getting old.

"Then we will go clockwise to Kat, Noah, Amy, Liam, Xander, Levi, Lorenzo and finally Veronica. Great. I was last. Danny open all his everyone saying which one they had given him. I'd gotten him a XL mug that read 'Gang Leader' the other side had a very ugly photo of him on, he promised to take it to the club to use. Lorenzo gave him brand new Timberland's and a pair of Jordans. Kat gave him a few different chains since my brother had started to wear them under his shirts. Amy and Noah decided to join together on presents since Noah insisted he was too awful on his own. They gave Danny a couple different branded belts. Kat opened my present to her first it was make up mostly eye shadow pallets since she complained to me about not having eye shadow pallets to try new looks. Danny gave her a locket with photos of them together in. Lorenzo had given her a few different pastel coloured champion sweatshirts saying she needed to brighten her wardrobe up. Amy and Noah gave her a gift card for $100 at Fashion Nova. Noah opened his presents extremely fast I think it was more because he wanted Amy to open hers since she was trying so hard to not explode with excitement. She was always a Christmas lover. I'd gifted Noah with a pair of Jordans the same ones Lorenzo gave Danny but a different colour. Kat gave him new tracksuits since she said his were too old. Amy got him a new pair of air pods along with some Yeezys. Amy received many shiny things from clothes to jewelry. Everyone knew this girl was like a magpie. Liam had gotten new suits for work which made me laugh I'd seen him in jeans and a shirt for so long I didn't realise he was the odd one out not wearing suits like the other guys would. I'd given him a new Gucci wallet since I'd noticed how battered his old one was. Xander was given suits from the guys since he had joined them. I'd given him new cologne and a Gucci belt for his new suits. I knew he would be given suits Lorenzo had told me. Levi was given different types of trainers including the pair I'd brought back from Paris they weren't sold over here. He was a very active sneaker collector. Lorenzo opened his gifts they were mostly clothes that I will probably wear more than him. I think he knew I'd be stealing some from the way I was saying how much I liked them. I promised to give him one of his presents before we leave and the other once we got home. I didn't want the second one to be seen by everyone since it was more personal. I opened a present from Kat first it was the same Cartier ring she had given Amy.

"We all having matching ones now" she gushed excited. I rushed to give her a hug I'd always wanted this ring but could never justify buying it. Xander had gotten me a new pair of Timberlands after he'd made the remark about how battered my old ones were. Liam and Levi had given everyone a $100 gift card to Urban Outfitters because they didn't know what to get everyone. I appreciated the thought and would definitely be going shopping soon. I got a massive box filled with my favourite snacks from Amy and Noah. She even had some of my favourite British chocolates in here. I found a photo album on top of the snacks filled with the cutest to the most embarrassing photos of us.

"The snacks were Noah's idea but I did the photo album" Amy explained I gave a hug I loved the photo album so much. I was going to keep it on the bookshelf in the living room.

"There's something else at the bottom but you can open it later" she winked at me Noah laughed. What could she have hidden in here? I had officially opened all the presents I had I looked to Danny this dick didn't get me anything.

"Now for the best present of all" Danny announced leading me to the front door.

"Wait I need to give Lorenzo his present it's outside too" I remembered I'd put Lorenzo's present in the garage.

"I know I have both presents in the garage" Danny explained I looked to Lorenzo who was confused as me. We followed him along with our other friends to the garage.

"Close your eyes both of you" Danny instructed. I heard the garage open then Danny's voice

"Open your eyes" I slowly opened my eyes to see a Jeep and a Range Rover parked each with a massive bow.

"V this is for you I know you love your car but you've had it since you were sixteen it's time to upgrade. I'm sure mum and dad would agree" he handed me the Range Rover key.

"Lorenzo and I brought you this car because we also knew you'd never upgrade unless the car got written off" I ran and jumped on to Danny hugging him tight. I never thought he'd give me such a big gift for Christmas.

"Excuse me I helped" Lorenzo called out.

"She'll thank you later" Amy said with a wink.

"The Jeep is for you Lorenzo" I took the key from Danny giving it to Lorenzo who was too shocked to talk.

"Danny told me you can legally drive now and I was too excited for you. I knew how much not driving upset you" I started to explain.

"I remember how you'd always say that you'd drive on your sixteenth and take me McDonald's. You promised to pay and I could get anything I wanted" I laughed at the memory. Lorenzo held the key tightly.

"I know you liked my Range Rover because of the size I was going to get you a Range Rover but Danny insisted this was the car for you" I looked to Danny to see if he wanted to say anything.

"I always thought you getting your first car would of been different to this but I'm glad I'm still here to see you get it. You have a lot to catch up and adjust but I know you will do it faster than anyone we know. You deserve this car even if you think you don't" Danny took a deep breath.

"You're a brother to me. You're family. You deserve to be happy everyday even if it is with my little sister" I gave Danny a small smile before I hugged Lorenzo tight.

"Thank you" Lorenzo stuttered out after a very long silence.

"Open the cars" Kat yelled we both clicked the buttons to unlock.

We soon left having to take our own new car home. I would have to sell my old one asap. I need the parking space for now I parked in the always empty spot hoping the owner doesn't suddenly show up.

Lorenzo had promised to help me move the last of my things out. I wanted to be be officially moved out for 30th. The new tendant would be moving in on the 1st they had paid for January and a extra month on top. I would be leaving the furniture I'd brought but everything else I would bring up. I had most of the stuff here and I got to keep a lot of the things since Lorenzo was the type of guy to only buy one plate because he lived alone.

"Who needs this many towels?" I sent him a glare this was the hundredth time he'd said who needs this many. I need more than one bed set, towels, plates, mugs anything.

"Just take them upstairs" I snapped. I packed the last of my things for him to take up. I hoovered, moped and deep cleaned the apartment which wasn't that hard since I'd only lived there around a month.

"Just have to unpack here" I yawned opening the box filled with things for the kitchen.

"Just throw out my stuff I only have one of everything and I can tell you're going to go crazy with it being odd" I sent him a grateful smile. I would have gone crazy because all my plates and stuff were light grey while his was a shiny white.

"I don't know how you only have 3 towels" I mumbled more to myself.

"Why do I need-" he looked to the towels I had organised by size.

"What's that 10 towels?" I rolled my eyes there's some face towels for the ensuite. There's medium towels for my hair and large bath towels for the body.

"Just use this pile when you shower" I pointed to the bath towels. He wouldn't need the others since I'd change the face towels in the ensuite. I can't trust a man with 2 bed sets to do that.

"Yes honey" I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm.

We'd finally done unpacking it took 3 hours but it was over. I'd officially moved in. I'd decided to make creamy pasta to celebrate along with some brownies it's technically still the holidays right? Calories don't count.

"God I'm going to marry you" Lorenzo moaned tasting the pasta. I blushed at the thought of our wedding. Our kids a little Enzo running around causing trouble with a little girl running after wanting to be like her brother. My heart melted.

"That's the food talking" I joked he stopped eating.

"I know I've don't really say things like that but I promise you I think about them" I stopped eating wanting to hear more.

"I think about you in a white dress walking down the aisle with Danny to give you away. I think about our future house on the beach away from everything like you always wanted. I even think about our kids and how I'm going to be blessed to have a kid who's going to have a part of you in them to stop them from being as bad as me" I felt tears on my face. Fuck. Why was he so good with words? I started sobbing. I'm a mess. This man has broken me. I never used to be this emotional.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I sobbed rhetorically. Lorenzo got up from his seat came and kneeled next to me.

"Sweetheart look at me" I shook my head the tears wouldn't stop. Mother nature must be on her way.

"I'm doing all this because I love you" there it was. He said it. The L word. Love. We hadn't said it since Paris we'd just mutually avoided it I suppose.

"I love you" I cried not that cute way I ugly Kim K cried as he carried me to our bed.

"I think my period is coming" I sighed changing in to his T shirt. I wanted to be comfortable incase it was coming. I stuck a pad on incase can't bleed on these white sheets.

"Shall we go to the store tomorrow?" He offered I was about to jump at the chance when I remembered Amy and Noah's massive box of snacks.

"I have that huge box in the car filled with good period snacks" I snuggled closer to Lorenzo as we napped. It was 6pm we had been busy today sue us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39.5K 74
Mia Ricci twenty-one years old, sweet, beautiful, and smart yet somehow lead down a dangerous road by the one she trusted. Enzo Moretti twenty-five...
482K 12.9K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
2M 47.4K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
52.6K 757 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...