Little Miss Hard to Get / Ala...

Par ItzLunazArtz

What happens to the sweet "innocent" young lady when she ends up in Hell? The last place she would ever expe... Plus

The Beginning
The Radio Demon
First Attempts
A Angels Voice in Hell
A Spark of Love?
Narrator's Note
Painful Memories
Confused Emotions

Narrator Note

1.4K 41 20
Par ItzLunazArtz

I would like to apologise for making all my readers wait so long for updates. I see so many people really enjoy this story in progress so I'm sorry.
Due to personal reasons plus my crappy phone storage I am uninstalling Wattpad, which means I will not be finishing this story anytime soon.
I do plan on getting Wattpad again one day when I have a better phone, then I may continue this story.
Once again I apologise and hope you all are doing good.

Thank you for your support ❤️
I love all of you!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
153K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
151K 5.4K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...