𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍...

Von partridgesdior

✩。:*• (⭐️💫🌟✨) •*:。✩ ˗ ˏ ˋ 𝖠 𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖠 𝖯𝖮𝖫𝖨𝖡𝖨𝖮 𝖥𝖠𝖭𝖥𝖨𝖢 ˎˊ ˗ 𝑖'𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐𝘩𝑖𝑛�... Mehr

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
i. 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗬
ii. 𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗞 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗦𝗦
iii. 𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣
iv. 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘
v. 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗞
vii. 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗦𝗦
viii. 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗕𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗧
ix. 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗧
x. 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚
xi. 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗢𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗦
xii. 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠
xiii. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘
xiv. 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
xv. 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗨𝗧
xvi. 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨

vi. 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

5.2K 133 107
Von partridgesdior

☆☆ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦
006. 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝘀𝗮 ❞
★°🧚‍♀️*゚

alyssa was unsure of the plan the group had come up with. noah would most likely lash out on her, even with them being there.

"i don't know about this robert. he'll lash out on me and won't hold back."

"don't worry. he won't." robert brushed her off, focusing back on the previous conversation he had been in.

her eyes met her hands as she took a deep breath in, attempting to calm herself down.

from across the room, mattia noticed the girl attempting to calm herself down. being the person he was, he made his way to her, wanting to comfort her.

he plopped himself down on the couch next to her, accidentally touching her shoulder on the way down. she flinched, almost letting out a little scream.

"hey, don't worry. it's just me, mattia."

she swallowed her fear, giving him a small smile.

"i just want to let you know i won't let him do anything to you. you truly don't deserve it alyssa."

the girls brain raced with thoughts. had robert told him what he's done to her? she really didn't want anyone else finding out, unless it was on her terms.

the sound of a phone ringing snapped her out of her thoughts. she looked down, seeing that it was hers. the name on the phone made her stomach drop.

hello?

where the fuck are you lyss

um, uh i'm uh, um

stop stuttering

well, i, um

i said stop stuttering! god lyss, you're so slow.

she held her breath in attempt for the tears to not fall.

lyss. answer me goddamn it. where are you?

i'm home

no you're not. i'm at your house and nobody's there

you're at my house?

mattia's head whipped, locking eyes with her. the look of pure fear was written all over her face.

yeah. so tell me where you really are

i'm at the grocery store

who drove you

noah, i don't need to tell you everything

yes you do goddamn it! i need to know where you are at all times, and who you're with for that matter.

he had screamed so loudly that everyone in the room had heard what he said. the fact that everyone's eyes were on her made her want to throw up.

the phone was still pressed to her ear and her eyes were shut tight.

i'm on my way to get you from the store. wait in the front.

the call had ended, and alyssa let the phone drop onto her lap. everyone had heard what he said.

"i should go. noah's waiting for me." she attempted to make her way to the door, but was stopped by robert blocking her way to the stairs.

"robert please. i can't stay here. he'll hurt you if he sees you, i can't watch you get hurt because of me." the tears clouded her vision.

"i'm done watching that asshole tear you apart lyss. until your moms back, you're staying at my place."

"robert no please. i'll be fine."

she looked behind him, seeing a way to get around. she began running down the stairs, but felt two pairs of hands hold her back.

they turned her around, and guided her back up the stairs. struggling in their hold, she attempted to break free but they were stronger than her.

mattia remained on the couch through all of this, so she sat back down next to him. her phone wouldn't stop buzzing, to the point where it was annoying.

if she had looked at the texts, chances are she wouldn't be able to hold her feelings in any longer. she was not about to have a mental breakdown in front of these boys.

the looks of pity she was receiving made her mind race.

"robert, can i go into the guest room please."

"yeah, go ahead lyss. make yourself comfortable."

"thanks."

she made her way down the hallway, walking into the bedroom.

letting out a large sigh, she plopped herself down on the bed and began dozing off.

IMESSAGES

noah💕
i'm waiting at the grocery store and you're not in the front like i told you to

noah💕
it's been five minutes, answer

noah💕
if you don't answer i'm going in there

noah💕
you have one minute. for once in your life make a good decision and answer

noah💕
thirty seconds, you're time is running out

noah💕
that's it. i'll see you in there

a knock on the door woke her up. "come in." she mumbled through a yawn.

mattia walked in, smiling. "i figured you could use some company."

"yeah, that would be really nice."

"so about out there, are you okay? you seemed pretty shaken up."

"yeah, i'm fine." no. i just want to be happy and get away from him.

"i can tell you aren't. you're hurting."

her eyes softened, wondering about how he had read her so well.

"well, um, yeah. you're right."

"have you thought about breaking up with him?"

"almost every day. i build up the confidence to do it somehow, but it's like at the last possible moment i picture everything that could go wrong. it's scary, and then i back out." she rambled, getting confused why she would share this with a boy she barley knew.

something about him seemed like he was a trustworthy person, and he would just listen and help her out of this.

"how long, has he been, well, you know."

"oh no. he's never done that." she lied, sinking into her sweatshirt even more.

"okay," he knew she was lying, but decided against pushing on the subject right now. "well, why don't you break up with him now. i promise you, my friends and i won't let him say anything to you."

"sure." she didn't even think before she spoke, but jumped at the chance to get out of the situation she had been in.

they had arrived at his house, and she had confirmed that he was the only one home. mattia and robert stood behind her, with the boys by the car being backup in case anything got too out of hand.

before she had knocked, mattia and robert hid in the bushes next to the stairs, while the other boys hid behind the car.

after she had knocked, the door had almost immediately opened. noah stood there, a sly smirk on his face.

"i knew you'd come around," he threw his arm around her, smiling. "let's go inside."

she had avoided his eyes before speaking up. "actually, i wanted to talk to you."

in the matter of a second his face changed. knowing where this was going, he opened his mouth to protest.

"i think we should break up." she blurted, getting out of his hold and walking down the stairs.

quickly, he got in her way. "no. you're not leaving me."

she faked him out before running toward the car. he turned around, but was met looking at the faces of two angry guys.

"turn around and go inside. she already blocked you on everything."

"i'm not done with you yet alyssa, watch your back."

A/N
hella long but it's worth it

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
92.8K 206 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
832 86 31
It was supposed to be a normal day but Morgan got to school later than usual. It was supposed to be a normal day but Dean forgot his homework in his...
29.3K 160 4
Dee Dee 🐑 အပြာစာပေ