shaytards foster kids

By dopak1

This story is about a 7 year old foster girl named Joe her mom died and her dad went to jail she had a brothe... More

Joe
Foster family
Update
chapter 4
Christmas and Joe's b-day
Seeing Dad
SleepOver
A/N
Adoption?
Chapter 9
First day of school
Bully
epilogue
It's up
EDITING
Not Back

Big room

326 12 0
By dopak1

Joe's POV: shay showed me my room it was huge he said it was the master bedroom, why do I get the master bedroom not you I said we got the second biggest room because we liked it bettet shay said there was a double bed with neon orange bed covers and there was a master bathroom only connecting to my room there was a book shelf and it had all my favorite books they were chapter books I loved to read.

Later that night

Shay's POV: Joe time to eat I said she didn't come down so I went to her room I opened the door and...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 582 16
Violetta and Leรณn were young sweethearts, who married each other at nineteen. At the age of twenty-three they are divorced. Five years later, Violett...
7K 176 28
THIS IS NOT MY STORY This story was written by BePassionate on Fanfiction.com Elena Gilbert loses her sister Katherine in a tragic car accident. Bu...
619 133 66
- ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ ๊œฑแดœ๊œฑแด˜แด‡ษด๊œฑแด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส - "๐‘บ๐’†๐’†๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’—๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’…๐’… ๐’๐’„๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’“๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š ๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’“๐’†...
196K 19.1K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...