Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
56. Blind by love. part 1
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

36. Winning her again

39.2K 1.5K 413
By love_angell20

Yesterday I took break and today I'm here... What a break🙄 but again I wanted to gave you all treat as our book cross 50k readers.. so enjoy ❤️

But after that i will again going on my break so don't ask me to update... I hope so😬

*********

Muneeb's POV

"How is she?" I asked as bhabi ( sister in law) came out of Hana's room.

"She's sleeping" bhabi said wiping her tears I gulp to hold back my emotions.

"Marzi.. Insha Allah everything will be okay.. don't worry" Nabeel bhai tried to consold her.

"Don't worry! Your telling me to don't worry!..." Bhabi almost yelled but then realised that she was standing outside Hana's room she closed her mouth. And Nabeel bhai took her to their room while I followed them. Haan told everything what happened there or should I say bhabi force her to say everything.

"That family ruined my little sister! That rahmaan! I will kill him!" Bhabi seethed.

"Marziya...We will talk to them..." Nabeel bhai was saying but Bhabi cut him off angrily.

"Talk!? There is nothing to talk! Did you see her?! My innocent baby how cruelly he broke her! I should've take her here after baba's death.. but I believed in them that they will take cared of my hanu..." Bhabi yelled at first and then sat on her bed holding her head while crying.

"What was her mistake? That she loved that heartless bastard all her life? That she was always loyal to her marriage? That she got in return disgrace from him?" Bhabi ask crying Nabeel bhai sat on the ground in front of her. And held her hand.

"Marzi... It's not her mistake.. we all know our hana.. she's too innocent..."

"And that was her biggest mistake bhai... Being innocent her biggest mistake" I mumbled and they both look at me. Taking a deep breath I walked toward bhabi.

"Hana need us bhabi.. we have to take care of her... You can't broke like this.. you have to be strong for her" I said and bhabi nodded wiping her tears.

"I'm enough for my hanu.. and I'm not going to spare him like this" bhabi said in rage.

*******

I walked inside Hana's room slowly and saw her sleeping. But not peaceful sleep. She was mumbling something while tears were falling from her corner of the eyes.

I went closer to her and sat beside her slowly and i moved my ear to her lips to hear what she was mumbling. But what I heard made my stomach churn and I felt stang in my heart.

"Ma..an..I...I..lo...love..you... Do... don't do..do this" she mumbled and i move back feeling my eyes burn.

Why you love him that much hana! He doesn't deserve your love princess! How can that bastard is so lucky to have your crazy love!

I thought while caressing her forehead and wiping her tears. I felt my cheeks wet and touch to find I was also crying with my love. But only different was that she was crying for rahmaan and I was crying for her.
I still remember every moment I spent with her since our childhood most of all after rahmaan left for America cause when he was here I never had the chance to spend a single moment with her because everytime he was cling into her but when he left and I got the chance to spend time with her and then I realised how much I love her. I was 16 and hana was 13 that time.

Flash back.

I was in Mirza house that time. She was seated in the garden looking sad. I went to her and sat beside her.

"What happened princess?" I asked and she look at me. And her lips started quivering.

"He stop talking me " she said while tears slip her eyes.

"Who?" I asked.

"Maan... Maan stop talking to me.. last night he called and I asked mama to give me phone but she told me that Maan was busy and will call later but he didn't call" she said and lowered her head while sobbing. I felt my heart tighten seeing her like this.

"He must be busy princess. You know na.. he started going to New school and he have to adjust himself. But don't worry he will call you when he will be free" I assured her but she shook her head.

"I think mama baba don't want me to talk to him.. you know it's been 3 weeks we haven't spoken. Muneeb please do something I want to talk to him" she pleaded holding my hand. While tears continue to rolling down her cheeks.

"Okay wait here" I said and ran inside. I went to Shabana aunty's room and found empty room. She must be in the kitchen. I thought and started searching for her mobile. As I found it on the side table I took it and ran outside.

I searched rahmaan's number and dialled his number.

"Hana.. take it.. it's rahmaan talk to him" I said and she look at me wide eyes surprised and happy.

"Maan" she smiled and snatch mobile from my hand.

"Hello" she said and heard other side.

"Yes hanu" she replied and paused to Heard rahmaan.

"I'm not fine.. Maan I miss you" she said in low and sad tone.

"If you miss me then you would have call me.. last night you only talk to mama Baba and even fathu aapi but you didn't talk to me"  she said angrily and heard from the other

"You were busy I wasn't.. how much I waited for your call but you didnt call me..." They both were talking while I went to other side of the garden. I stood near by a flower pots and stare at the flowers and then hana who now started smiling shyly while talking to rahmaan. And I smiled looking at her smile.

After few more minutes of talking she came to me and hug me making my heart beat sped up.

"Thank you so much muneeb.. your my best friend" she said and pulled back smiling.

"You know Maan said last night he asked about me but mama told him that I was busy... Im hurt that mama lied to both of us. I will ask her why she told lie to me" she said disappointed and looked at me.

"Again thank you.. you made my day.. maan said he really missed me.. but he couldn't talk longer as he wanted to go with his friends" she said and walked inside giving me her breathtaking smiled.

I was old enough to know about this feeling and crush. and I knew I always had crush on hana but now I felt that my feelings for her more than crush. I will do anything for her smile. Cause I love her

Flashback end.

"I love you princess.. I wished you love me the way I love you" I whisper holding her hand who continuesly mumbling Maan

I stood up and walked out of her room. Cause I can't see her like this. One thing was clear hana never love me. Her all love she gave that ungrateful man. And I knew she wasn't going to love another man in this life.

********

Rahmaan's POV

I was sitting on the ground my head was rested on the bed with closed eyes. I was thinking about everything every moment which I spent with my hana. Her non stop confession. Her blushed. her shy smile her bold romance. Her jealousy her anger. Her craziness for me. Everything flashing in my mind causing me to smiled and my tears to rolling down.

I did not realize before that I love her to the extent that without her my life became hell for me. She told me never show my face to her which was killing me from inside every second. I couldn't see her again and she didn't wanted to see me again that thought alone wanted me to kill myself.

"Hana please come back.. sorry jaan.. I'm really sorry. Please come back" i was mumbling continuesly those words from last night and was about to consume by deep sleep when I felt someone shake my shoulder.

"Hana" my eyes shot open hoping my hana came back. But no it was Fathima.

I sat properly and rubber my face wiping my tears. I sighed and looked at her who was looking at me with tear filled eyes.

She didn't say anything and sat beside me nor I said anything. We both said there in our own thoughts when Fathima hold my hand.

"No one thought that hana.. our hana can leave this house" she said in low tone sniffing.

"We all knew that Hana's love for you never let her do anything like that but no! You proved us wrong by your betrayal.!" She said and turned to look at me and I couldn't look into her eyes and lowered my head feeling shame.

"She never asked anything. Did she? She told us that she can wait for you for all her life without complaining.. then why you did this to her?" She asked and my eyes burned with shame and regrets. But I didn't have anything to say her.

"How much she loved you rahmaan. She never looked at any other man even half college and our relatives boys were smitten by her beauty but still she never gave them her single glance and you accused her that she slept with someon....." She was saying but after hearing that sentence I cut her off.

"No! I didn't accused her for that! I know my hana! I know how much she love me! It was just I....i.. wasn't thinking straight! I was frightened hearing about her pregnancy and thought if I told everyone tha.... then mama baba would've agree for abortion! And then I will apologize to hana but trust me fathu.. now I'm regretting my each and every words" i confessed and held my face in my hands.

"But it's no use rahmaan" she said with her crack voice and I look at her she wiped her tears and held my arms.

"Get up.. mama said you were screaming last night" she made me sat on the bed.

"I want my hana back" I uttered.

"Go change and I will bring your breakfast.. mama said you hadn't eaten anything" she said completely ignoring my sentence.

"Fathu I want my hanu back" I said like child my eyes started getting wet.

"Tell me what you want to eat..." She again ignored me and it made me angry.

"Can't you hear me! I want my hana back!" I screamed and in next second she slapped me.

"You lost her for good! You can't get her back ever again rahmaan!" She yelled on my face and I could see hurt disappointed in her eyes but that didn't broke my heart nor her slap but her words.

"You lost her for good! You can't get her back ever again!

"Fathima please don't say that" I pleaded and a lone tear escaped my eyes.

"Forget her rahmaan! I know her very well.. she love you with all her heart and never listen anyone's against you even her marzi aapi! She always stood up for you. And when she decided to leave you..." She paused and came closer to my face. "Then believe me rahmaan she leave you to never come back!" And I felt my heart broke even more hearing this.

"I love her Fathima" I confessed and she look at me.

"I want my hana and....my...my child back" I said not sure if I was ready for child or not but one thing in confirmed I want my hana back at any cost and if it means to accept this child's responsibility then I would do that with all my heart.

"If you love her then let her go.. you broke her beyond repair rahmaan"

"Letting her go means letting my soul go! And if I let go of my soul then I will die" I said my voice crack and two more tears escaped my eyes. While fathima's eyes soften.

"Your my brother rahmaan. If even I want to hate you na..I can't hate you nor I can see you in pain.. and now I can see your in pain but I can't do anything.. your too late to realise your feelings" she said looking down at me cupping my left cheeks with her one palm. And was about to turn but I hugged her stomach.

"Fathu don't leave me like this! Please help me! I can't leave without her and I realised.. this one night was hell for me. Help me fathu.. Please help me getting her back!" I begged my elder sister while my tears falling shamelessly fearing if I didn't get hana back then..

She strokes my hair witg her fingers like mother.

"Don't get her rahmaan! Win her again!" She said and I look at her confused. She sat beside me wiping my tears.

"Don't cry like little child! Your going to be a father soon you idiot" she said chuckling a little.

"Before your child's birth win her again rahmaan" she said and still i didn't understand what she means.

"What do you mean?" I whisper and she smiled.

"Show her your truly regretting your every action and you love her truly! Make her realised that what you said wasn't meant to disgrace her but that was just momentary lie. Cause you were frightened about responsibilities" she said.

"Then she will forgive me?" I asked expecting yes as answer.

"Nope! She is not going to forgive you that easily.. In fact as far as I know her.. she must be hating you right now." She said and I felt stang in my heart thinking hana hating me. Cause I was so used to her love that her hate made me kill myself but little did I know she couldn't hate me. Could she?

"You have to face her hatred. Her harsh words, Her accuses,.. so tell me.. do you love her that much to endure all this?" Fathu asked and I smiled.

"I make her face many things.. this is nothing in front of what I did to her.. fathu I will do anything to win her again" I told her in determination. Fathu smiled and hug me.

"Control on your emotions.. give her time. And don't lose your temper" she said moving back and I nodded.

"Now get ready and come down stairs and first apologize to mama baba"

"Yeah.. I have to" i nodded and she walked out of my room.

I will win you again hana. You will love me again. I hurt you, I gave you this pain. I broke you now I will erase every pain every hurt soon. Your broken heart will be repaired by me soon.

" I'm coming Jaan"

I muttered and went to washroom to get ready for my new journey.

**************

Author's POV

Marziya came to see hana and saw her still sleeping. She went toward her bed and sat beside her caressing her head.

"Hanu... Baby wake up" I said smoothly. Hana frown in response.

"Baby wake up.. you hadn't eaten anything since yesterday" marziya said continue caressing her head. And after sometime hana stirred a little.

"Maan" hana suddenly open her eyes and sat up.

"Shh baby... It's okay.. look aapi is here" marziya said and hana look at her only for marziya to see her tear filled eyes.

"Why this stupid tears in your eyes?" Marziya wiped her tears.

"Aapi" hana whisper and hug marziya while weeping silently.

"Why? Why he did this aapi? I love him aapi! I gave him everything but still he broke me Wh..what's my fault? Where I was wr..wrong? Why he cou..couldn't love me? Am I not worthy his love? I don't deserve..." Hana was continuesly saying between her sob but marziya stopped her.

"No hanu! He doesn't deserve your love! He is wrong! Your fault was that you love that bastard blindly!" Marziya said fuming. And hana started sobbing in her aapi's arms.

"Shh.. don't cry hanu... My hanu is not that weak to cry like this.. look.." Marziya tried to consoled her and cupped her face to look at her.

"You have to be strong! Don't let anyone to see that if that rahmaan is not in your life you become weak and broken.. be strong and face this hana! Show him that you don't need him anymore! You don't have to worry I'll be in your side always" marziya said and hana nodded her head slightly.

"Now come.. go and freshen up.. I will bring you something to eat" she wiped Hana's face and kissed her forehead before walking out of her room.

As she walked out of her room tear started falling her eyes.

I will never let you come in my Hana's life again rahmaan

Marziya promise herself and wiped her tears.

**************

How was it?

Tell me about something you want to see in those characters. And think about those characters.

Rahmaan

Hana

Muneeb

Don't forget to votes and comments. My Last chapter got less votes 😔

Love you all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 57.2K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
328K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
15.8K 814 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...