Your Blood // vkook taekook \\

By YoongiAndHisMochi

In a world where species live together. Small groups bring chaos. And vampires are on top of the food chain... More

1: small creature in the cage
2: his blood
3: dont touch whats mine
4: take him
5: take care of you
6: "Jeon Jungkook"
7: two wolves
8: there is no cure
9: lock him up
10: you are my mate
11: strawberry's and coffee
12: hot tension
13: cursed orb
14: splitter splatter
15: worldwide sexy
16: Past memories
17: small story
18: fairy blood(-M)
19: we wont go home
20: i love you (M)
21: his necklace
22:the demon
23: their weapon
24: your healings
25: his power
26: demons transfer
27: i dont deserve you (M)
28: figures in the night
29: fly my son
30: its gone
31: books books
32: control yourself
33: nightlamp
34: Vampire prince (M)
35: taken
36: there you are
37: healing and pain
38: saving.1
39: saving.2
40: guardian Fairy
41: awake
42: something's wrong
43: im fine
44: family
45: dead Wolf
46: pain
47: gone
48: wait for you
49: crown
50: anger
51: last
52: soul
53: forever
54: together
55: Mark me (M)
56: did we do it?
New book
57: baby bub
58: horny
59: hot (M)
Note
61: in the end
Epiloge
New book!

60: new life

6.9K 390 63
By YoongiAndHisMochi

its been months now. Taehyungs belly had grown.  Jungkook would constantly talk to it and hold it protectively with his hands. He didnt wnat anything to happen to Taehyung his unborn child. 

"hello baby bub, its appa"Jungkook spoke softly to Taehyungs belly while the Fairy smiled warmly at the words. he was trying to solve a metal puzzle with rings.

"are you comming out already?" Jungkook was getting impatient and exited. it could happen any moment. he wouldnt  let Taehyung leave his sight a second. "we are very looking forward"

"Kook, i need to get up"Taehyung said. he was done resting, they had went on a walk through the foret and Taehyung gor very exhausted from it. even the smallest task would be to hard for him to finish, it made Jungkook worried but Taehyung said he shouldnt worry, that he got Jungkook to look after him. and his hyungs Jimin and Yoongi. they would help him when Jungkook was in the bathroom or getting food for him from the store. 

taehuyng was well cared for. he didnt have to worry about that. the only thiign that wi=orries him was the fear that he wouldnt be able to do it. to bring new life on the planet. that he will fail giving Jungkook the child he wanted. and that he will fail as a parent. he didnt ever expect he would become a father. 

"you will do great Tae" Jungkook said sensing Taehyungs worry. 

"i will do my best, just like you" the Fairy mumbled. loking at the red eyes of his lover. He could see hot much Jungkook did his best to be the best father. even if the kid wasnt born yet. Jungkook had grown into a jelly in the house. outside he still would be arrogant to others they didnt know, but that was just Jungkook. Taehyung liked the soft side of Jungkook. it was different and he felt so warm and loved from it inside of his heart.

"we will be good parents"Jungkook said assuring him.

"i really have to get up now, my ass will get flat" Taehyung said again and wiggled around to get Jungkook to release him.

"your ass is far from flat"Jungkook commented giving a soft pat on his ass when Taehyung stood up. 

"Kookie!" Taehyung gasped and quickly walked to the kitchen.  opening the fridge, the first thing he grabbed was a huge bolw filled wiith strawberrys and sugar. Jungkook had prepaired it for him this morning to eat when he got hungry after the walk. and Taehyuug was craving for sweet foods a lot. whining for Jungkook to get him pineapple, ice cream, candy and more. And Jungkook being the good boyfriend he is gave hin whatever he needed. but not too much, he cant get him sick and unhealthy. He would force him to walk with him after he stuffed himslf with food. It wont be good to stay seated all day and eat. 

"ooh so good"Taehyung almost moaned at the sate of the sweet strawberrys with sugar coating. Jungkook smiled at him from the couch watching his fairy eat his prepaired food.

"Jungkook!"He heard Jin's voice from the  hallway. Jungkook stood up walking to greet them.

"we got everything you needed"Jin said handing him a bag. Namjoon was behind him holding a small rolled up blanket under his arm. 

"thanks guys"

"no problem."Namjoon said his dimples shsowirng when he smiled. 

"can we see the room?"Jin asked curious. Jungkook nodded taking them upstairs. They went in a spare room wich they changed to the room for their kid. 

the room was half decorated. the other half was covered on the floor to prevent the paint from staining the ground.

"wow that is very well done actually"jungkook mumbled. seeing Jimin painting the last corner of the wall, his legs crossed as he leaned forward. 

"im the queen of painting" Jimin said smiling at his own work. and that he was definetly  ow a queen. Yoongis queen. the king and queen of vampires. it was a good thing. 

But Jimin didnt want to live in there in the castle yet. Yoongi would have to go there often to guide. But that was okay. one day Jimin would go with him and stay with Yoongi there. he just had to get used to that new world first before he would go. 

"its cute!"Jin said happy looking around. the color was green and black. but some white details. Jungkook wouldnt give up to add black to the room. aehyung just agreed after a few tries. he wanted it white. but knowing Jungkook, vampire and demon. there was no way that he would just go with white and pastels so soon.

"he or she will like it, im sure of it"Taehyung said leaning in the doorway. 

the two didnt know wich gender it would be yet. they didnt want to know. but they had thought of a name for a boy and a girl. luckily for them the kid was growing healthy. its tiny heart beating.

"i will help Jimin with the last decorations" Jin said helping jimin with getting the tape off the floor. 

"im going back down" Taehyung said. he started walking down the stairs. but when he walked through the hallway he held onto the wall groaning in pain. He held his tomach sinking on his knees to not fall if he would pass out. 

"tae baby, are you okay?"Jungkook amedietly panicked. as everytime he had a contraction. Taehyung nodded his head. he couldnt speak more foccused on the pain.

"baby bub just come out already, dont hurt your other appa okay"Jungkook said is eyes sad as he placed a hand on Taehyungs belly.

the two stayed like that for a while. but taehyung felt different, something was off. he frowned and shifted stand up. but then he froze. staring at his pants.

"J-jungkook"  he said his voice shaky.

"yes"Jungkook looked at him then he noticed something. taehyungs pants were wet....

"oh my god!"Jungkooks shouted he stood up lifting the Trembling fairy in his arms.

"what happen-OH"Jimin had rushed down stairs. "oh OH its HAPPENING"Jimin was shouting and that made Jin and Namjoon also rush down the stairs.

"lets go lets go"Jin said pushing Jungkook to walk. 

"i will inform Yoongi and Hoseok" Jimin said opening the portal with the switch.

Jungkook rushed inside the hospital with the whimpering Fairy in his arms. Taehyung held Jungkooks shirt for dear life.

the people saw what whas happening and called assistants. it didnt take long for three people to rush in the hall with a bed. 

"J-jungkook"he said looking up teary eyes. He felt himself lower an placed on the bed. But he didnt let go of Jungkook.

"im going with you"Jungkook tried to calmTaehyung, he could feel the stress comming from the other.

"i-im scared"' taehyung sad and groaned holding his belly. he had to let go of Jungkooks shirt. and emedielty the three assistants brought him into a room. Jungkook following after them with wirried eyes. 

Jungkook saw Namnjoon and Jin in front of the door and he walked out for a short moment

"i will tell when its done"

"we are not leaving, we will wait here"Jin said with a smile. "now sho go back to your lover"

Jungkook quickly did as he said. grabbing a chair to sit next to Taehyung. holding his hand. 

-

Jungkook never felt  so powerless. 

seeing his love, in such pain when giving them their child. being at his side not able to help. the only thing he could do was hold his hand and say he was doing good, that he was there with him. Jungkook was extremely worried. seeing the nurse and her assistant frown and help his fairy through this. 

Jungkook had no time to be possesive by them seeing his love in such state. and seeing his body. he now only cared for the baby and Taehyungs health.

they were silent. only the small screams and groans of taehyng were heard. then it fell silent. Taehyung was breathing heavy, his eyes closed. 

the nurse whispered something to her assistant, when suddenly a cry filled the room. Jungkooks eyes lit up and he shot up from his seat.

that was his baby, their child. he was deseperate to see him or her. trying to see the kid. but the nurses went behind a wall. he wasnt allowed to follow. 

Jungkook looked at his fairy. a assistand checked on him, and wiped his face clean from the sweat. Jungkook bend down placing a soft peck on his forehead.

"thats out child love. our baby bub" he whispered. seeing a small smile form on Taehyungs face.  he squeezed Jungkooks hand. 

"k-kiss, please"he whispred. his voice was small but Jungkook heared him prefectly fine. the vampire bend down giving a kiss to his Fairy. feeling his soft lips on his cold ones.

"Mr.Jeon and mr.Kim" the nurde came back. holding a rolled blanket in his hand. or that was what they thought. if it wasnt crying and had a pink face. Jungkook had his eyes fixed on the crying baby in er arms as she handed it to him."your baby boy"

"i-its a boy Tae, l-look out baby boy"Jungkook said his eyes were teary as he sat down next to Taehyung. holding the wrapped baby in his arms so gently and careful.

slowly Taehuyng shifted and opened his eyes. he smilled when he saw the perfect view or his love with their child in his arms. 

"a boy"Taehyung whispered looking at the crying baby in Jungkooks arms.

"our Joowon, Jeon Joowon"

"Hello Joowon"Taehyung said he reached out to touch their baby. his eyes were lidded. he wanted to sleep but he first wanted to hold his baby. 

Jungkoook handed the baby to him carefully. the nurse was filling some papers while asking a few questions wich Jungkook answered.

-

a hour passed and Taehyung was asleep resting next to their baby who was lying in a small bed. getting monitored by the nurse who left to give Taehyung his rest. 

Jungkook took this moment to go to their friends who were waiting for information.

"AND?! WHAT HAPPEND?" Jimin shouted jumping up from his seat. almost knocking Yoongis coffee out of his hand.

"watch it min"Yoongi said pulling his arm away to a safe distance.

"it went well, he is resting now. we have a healthy baby boy"Jungkook was practicly glowing while saying it. he felt so happy.

"im happy for you two, i cant wait to meet our new family member" Jimin said beaming a smile.

"im sure we can leave tomorrow if averything stays good" Jungkook said.

"im glad"

"i think its better you guys head home and sleep, eat or whatever. i will make sure we get home safe if they can leave"

"alright, let us know if anything happends"Namjoon said. yoongi on the other hand was just slurping his coffe while trying to solve the iron puzzle Taehyung didnt finish earlier. 

Jungkook just smiled at Yoongi, knowing he was worried at first himself. the way he slurped his coffee even tho he doesnt need to drink or eat. it was a habit to distract himself. because it had a strong smell he liked.

"he will be fine, they will be fine"Hoseok said with his sunshine smile. Jungkook nodded.

"i hope so"

"im leaving too, you go  back to Taehyung"

"i will, bye"Jungkook said waving off his friends. ingoring all the stared they got from people in the waiting room and eployees that passed through the hall.

as soon they left Jungkook went back to Taehyung, he checked on their baby. he was so small and all theirs. made by their love. 

"k-kook..."he heard a tiny whisper. turning his head to the Fairy on the bed. he smiled walking to him.

"cuddle.." he said shifting to make room for the Vampire. Jungkook knew i wasnt actually supposed to be dine, but he didnt care. if taehyung wanted to cuddle they will cuddle. He layed down next to Taehyung wrapping his arm around him. letting the Fairy snuggle against him.

"i love you.."

"i love you too"Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung head. 

---

this was a very difficult chapter to write. i had to google things.  dont know how birth works normally so i skipped a bit there. getting thraight to the ends. heh sorry.

i will extend the story with probably 1 chapter. 

one more for the main story line and a epiloge. 

im already missing this book even i havent finished it just yet.

i wrote this on my laptop. i think i make less mistakes when i type on my laptop...hmmmm

thank you for reading, see you at the next chapter! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 641 23
Taehyung is a vampire who has his life made difficult by the existence of human being, Jeon Jungkook who works at the same hospital as him. Life is m...
465K 21.8K 36
Completed [TAEKOOK] Jeongguk is an alpha vampire who needs to feed from humans, obviously. Taehyung is his next victim. He finds him in the woods a...
16.9K 981 21
Park Jimin is a transfer student, everyone has already fallen for his looks but no one knows the pain he goes through everyday. Jeon Jungkook a vamp...
16.9K 729 25
Hwang Jangmi is just an average girl living a normal lifestyle. She was on her way home back from school when she was suddenly attacked. Before she c...