The Girl Next Door (Brittana...

By missriveraswhore

Santana Lopez was just the ordinary bitchy, popular, cheerleader at McKinley Highschool. But what happens whe... More

Introduction (The Characters)
Chapter 1 -First Day-
Chapter 2 -You're Unique-
Chapter 3 -For once I agree-
Chapter 4 -God is a Woman-
Chapter 5 -This is my friend Brittany-
Chapter 6 -Stay Over-
Chapter 7 -Wake up-
Chapter 8 -You can do this-
Chapter 9 -Anything for You-
Chapter 11 -I'm in love with her-
Chapter 12 -She's in love with you-
Chapter 13 -You look beautiful-
Chapter 14 -I have you-
Not a Chapter
Chapter 15 -No, me, gusta!-
Chapter 16 -I Love You-
Chapter 17 -Get To Call You Mine-
Chapter 18 -Babe?-
Chapter 19 -Bitch-
Chapter 20 -Prom Dresses-
Chapter 21 -Prom King and Queen-
Chapter 22 -The Famous Dani-
Chapter 23 -I've lost her-
Chapter 24 -This is my home-
Chapter 25 -Sorry to inform you-
-Not a Chapter

Chapter 10 -He asked me to his girlfriend-

648 24 16
By missriveraswhore

(Brittany's POV)

-The Next Day- (Wednesday)

I slowly woke up, stretching my arms out, getting my memory back from last night. Santana came over crying. She came out to her Abuela. Her Abuela told her that she never wants to see her again. Santana came here. Santana's here. I sat up on my bed and looked over to see nothing. There was just air and an imprint made in the bed. Santana wasn't in bed anymore. Did she ever stay over? Or did she go home?

I gradually stood up and grabbed my phone from my desk, texted Santana.

I quickly ran into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Letting the water run for a bit, I hopped in the shower and washed with my pink body wash that smelt like strawberries. My favourite. I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around my body before I grabbed my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. I grasped my cheerio's uniform from my closet and slumped it over my body before tying up my shoelaces and fixing my hair. I swung my bag over my shoulders, chucking my phone and books in it and walked out of my room and downstairs. Before stepping outside, I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and strolled to the front door. Behind the door was Santana with her hand, balled up in a fist.

"Oh, um, hi," she said, putting her hand down.

"Good morning," I smiled at her.

"Ready to go?" Santana asked me.

"Yup," I said, peeling my banana as we walked together to her car that was moved and now parked at the front of my house. I opened the car door and sat inside, putting my bag on the floor as Santana did the same.

Santana parked her car in the same car park that she always does. I threw my banana peel in the bin and grabbed my bag from the vehicle as Santana and I both started to head to the entrance of the school. We walked inside the school with the hearing of light chatter from the students inside. When the students noticed me and Santana walk in, they all became really quiet, only making Santana began to just stare at them all. We headed towards our lockers.

"I- I have to go talk to Quinn," Santana stuttered. I nodded in response. She chucked her bag into her locker. "I'll see you after in Spanish," Santana said, walking off. I watched her walk away before she was out of eye reach. Turning back to my locker, I swung it open and tossed my bag inside, grabbing my Spanish book. I looked at my schedule on the side of my locker. No Glee Club or Cheerio practice today. I closed my locker door and turned around, where Artie greeted me.

"Morning, Artie," I smiled.

"Hey, Brittany," he said. "Can I uh, walk you to class?" he hesitated.

"Sure," I bounced up. He grabbed the wheels of his wheelchair and pushed them forward. He moved to the side of me as I led him to my Spanish class. We got to my class early, so we waited outside. "You don't have to wait with me. Santana's going to be here soon," I told him.

"Actually, I want to ask you something," he looked up at me.

"Britt, you coming inside," I heard Santana's voice from behind me. I turned around to see, and some of the other students walk inside the classroom.

"Give me a second. I'll come in, in a minute," I smiled at her. Santana gave me a nod in response before walking inside and sitting in our usual seats at the back of the classroom.

I turned my attention back to Artie, "What did you need to ask me?"

"Oh. Um. I was wondering if you would like to go out after school?" Artie blushed.

"You mean like a date?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah. Only if you want to," he put his head down.

I eyed the window to see Santana doodling on her book, "Sure. I'd like that," I smiled.

"Cool. Okay. Do you want to meet me at the Lima Bean at 5?" he asked me. I nodded.

"I have to get to class," I told him. He grinned as I hugged him goodbye. I walked into class just as Mr. Schue started to call the roll.

I walked to the back of the classroom and sat down next to Santana. She paned her head to me and smiled at me as I returned it.

After the last bell of the day went, I waited for Santana at our lockers. She arrived shortly after me. We walked together to her car. When Santana backed out of the school car park, I broke the silence.

"So, guess what happened today," I grinned.

"Uhm, Rachel fell down the stairs," Santana giggled.

"No," I answered. "Artie asked me out," I told her.

I saw her face drop, "Like as a date?" she questioned me.

"Yeah," I answered.

"So, you like him?" she asked me.

"Yeah. I guess. He's a really great guy, and he's funny," I smiled.

"That's great, Brittany. I'm so happy for you," she gave me a half-smile from the side. Santana removed the smile off her face when she parked her car at the front of my house. "Sorry Britt, I can't come in today. I have a lot of homework to finish," she told me. I nodded my head and left the car. As I waved her off, she drove out of my driveway and into hers. I watched Santana get out of her car and walk up to her door. She didn't look back at me. I shrugged it off and walked inside my house and straight up to my bedroom. I looked out of my window and watched to see a figure walk into Santana's room. I smiled to myself. Santana walked over to her window. I waved to her. But she didn't wave back she just closed her curtains. Maybe she didn't see me. I walked back to my closet and picked out an outfit to wear to my date. I grabbed a light pink top that matches my grey shorts. I manage to find my black suspenders. I took my boots out of my closet. I removed my Cheerio's uniform off and replaced it with the clothes I just grabbed. I brushed out my hair and retied it up into a high ponytail. I looked at the time. 4:30. I grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs. I found a small piece of paper and wrote down a note for my parents.

Going to the Lima Bean. Be home before 8 o'clock.
Lots of love Brittany S. Pierce <3

I walked out of my house and locked the door before jumping on my bike and slowly rode to the Lima Bean.

After a 20-minute ride. I stopped my bike at the front of the café. I chained my bike up to the metal pole. I walked inside, scanning the room. I connected my eyes with Artie from across the room. We exchanged smiles before I walked towards the table.

"You look really pretty," Artie told me.

I blushed. "Thank you," I said, grabbing the chair and sitting opposite him. We ordered food and started to chat. Most of it was about school, but I didn't mind.

"So how have you been you been liking Ohio?" he asked me.

"It's been going good. I really like it here. Santana's been showing me around a lot," I smiled as I sipped my coffee.

"You two are really close, right?" he questioned.

I nodded, "She's my best friend. We just clicked straight away," I told him.

At the end of the night, we walked outside to wait for Artie's ride. "This has been a real fun night," I smiled at him.

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked me. I nodded in response. "I really like you, and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" he questioned.

"I would like that," I blushed. I knelt next to his wheelchair and kissed him on his lips. Right before Artie's car pulled up.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, kissing my cheek before wheeling to the car. I stood up straight and watched a man help in into the car. I walked back to my bike and rode back home.

(Santana's POV)

The thought kept running through my mind. She's not yours. She can do whatever she wants. Just be there to support her. Why was it so hard to get my head around that Brittany went out with Artie? It's so stupid. Maybe nothing happened. Or it didn't go well. Why am I like this? Just be happy for your best friend that loves you. I buried my head into my pillow. Suddenly I saw a light turn on outside my window. Brittany's home. I opened the curtain that I closed before. Across the window was Brittany. She looked happy. Really happy. She turned to the window and connecting our eyes. She smiled as I returned it. She pulled out her phone as I heard a beep.

I felt my heart stopped for a second. I put on a fake smile even if no one was watching.

I felt a single tear fall down my eyes to my cheek. I quickly wiped it. You can't feel sad. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a massive jumper and collapsed into my bed. Tears started to fall down my face, but I didn't even bother to wipe them. I still don't know why I was crying. Slowly I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning late. Thank god there was no Cheerio practice this morning. I gradually got up and walked to my bathroom and had a shower. Drowning all the thoughts that were going through my mind. I put my Cheerio's uniform on and applied my makeup, hoping to get rid of my black eyes. I tied my hair up high and walked downstairs. I grabbed a cup of coffee and drank it fast, hoping it to wake me up more. I grabbed my phone and texted Brittany.

I let out a breath before I grabbed my keys and my bag. I walked outside my house and locked it. I then walked to my garage and jumped in my car before slowly driving over to Brittany's house. I honked my car's horn instead of getting out. I saw Brittany walked out of her house, smiling with her bag. She opened the passenger door and sat down.

"Good Morning," she said.

"Morning," I murmured.

"You okay?" she asked me.

"Yeah, just bad morning," I gave her a half-smile.

"So last night Artie took me to the Lima Bean and bought me dinner and coffee," she began. "When we walked outside to say goodbye, he asked me to be his girlfriend," I smiled in response. "Obviously, I said yes and then I-."

I cut her off, "Britt, that's great. Here we are," I parked my car at the school and got out before Brittany could say anything else. She also followed me. We walked inside the school and to our lockers. The first thing I saw was Artie waiting at Brittany's locker. Brittany ran up to him and hugged him. My heart dropped. Just on cue, the bell rang. Thank god. Brittany grabbed her book and walked off with Artie waving at me. I just watched them. I shook my head and also grabbed my book walking the other direction.

At the end of the day, I walked to my locker and waited for Brittany so we could go to glee rehearses. But she didn't show up. I moved to the choir room alone, and when I walked inside, there were only two people in there. Brittany and Artie. She was sitting on his lap and kissing him. They were cuddling and giggling together. My jaw dropped. I didn't know what I was doing, but I ran out of there as fast as I could. Tears were falling. I'm losing my mind. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the school and to my car. I drove home. Thank god, my parents weren't home. I walked up my stairs and covered myself in my sheets, hiding myself. The tears were flowing and not stopping. Why am I crying over a girl that I don't have and never will?

Hey, Guys, it's me I hoped you liked this. Brittany and Artie have started to date. Santana's gotten really jealous. Next chapter Santana tells her mother a secret.  Hoping this story is going to be as good as my other story (It Started With A Text the Choni FanFic) I'm hoping to be able to post more on both stories.

My Instagram is: missriveraswhore

Thanks and bye loves xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 328 35
Gabriela Moreno is a new student in Mckinley that moved from California. She has a famous mother and a lot of money, yet she feels like she's missing...
33.7K 942 38
Brittany becomes Santana's bodyguard after a near death experience, will Brittany be able to save Santana or is Brittany really the one that needs sa...
14.5K 269 23
A Brittana fanfic set around s2-3. Santana and Brittany have been best friends for years, and that's all anyone sees them as. Until Santana starts to...
718 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...