The Bad Genius [ Karma X Read...

By TheTrashiestWriter

You're a girl who's both brains and beauty. And they're a class trying to assassinate their teacher , togethe... More

‼️D I S C L A I M E R‼️
PROLOGUE : PAST
001
002
004
005
006
007
008
009

003

7K 253 427
By TheTrashiestWriter

Y/n's POV

I woke up extra early today, not because I'm excited or anything but to avoid the students to see me. I could already feel their eyes eyeing me with full judgment, gossiping about my attitude, calling me a failure. I don't wanna deal with that bullcrap.

Before going to school I went to a convenience store to buy a strawberry gelato with rainbow pearl sprinkles. I skipped breakfast today so I needed a little sugar rush to give me energy.

"Omg there she is!"

"I can't believe it!She actually dropped to E-class"

"Disgusting"

"Tch that's what she get for messing with other students"

Tch...so much for waking up early to avoid the students.Do these guys sleep here or some shit?I sighed as I make my way towards the mountain, I spotted a familiar figure waiting for me there , it was the Karasuma dude.

Before I could say a word to the Karasuma dude.A familiar voice called me.

"L/n."I turned around to see a strawberry blonde male staring at me.

"Mhmm?~~Didn't know you go to school early Asano-kun~~"I said.

"Asano-kun?"Gakushuu asked.Probably shocked because this is my first time calling him using his last name.

"Figured since you despised E-class that much might as well show some respect to you right Mr. President?"I said.

He looked at me with disbelief but immediately regained his composure.

"Well..I guess this truly makes us rival eh?I'm now an E-class student and you're an A-class"I said smirking.

"Well it's such a shame.Enjoy your life in E-class L/n-san.I know you'll have no trouble climbing your way out of that hellhole"That was the last thing he said to me before turning back and heading towards the building.

"Well you two seem close..also why the hell are you here this early?"The Karasuma dude said.

I chuckled and said "I guess you can say us rivals or some sort and I prefer to keep some info to myself Karasuma dude"

An irk mark formed on his head as he said "That's Karasuma-sensei for you.I'm your P.E teacher.By the way I forgot to give you these" he handed me a gun for the bbs and a knife.

"And I suggest you hide that gelato..wouldn't want the octopus to eat that."He said.I smirked , that was the whole point.

When we reached the top of the mountain no one was their yet.

Geez...well that was a long way....burning of that fats aye?

He directed me towards the run down establishment.It looks like a traditional Japanese home.He guided me to the faculty where we saw a beautiful blonde lady seating and reading a book.

"This is Irina Jelavic , English class teacher, the students call her Bitch-sensei or Professor Bitch.Take your pick."Karasuma-sensei said

"ENOUGH WITH THAT NICKNAME!!"The Irina girl said.

"Anyways..a pleasure to meet yo—"She stopped halfway at her statement when we both locked eyes.

"You look familiar.."Irina said.

Eh???I don't remember knowing a pretty girl like this.If I met someone who looks like her I wouldn't forget about her!Gosh I'm so gay for my teacher.

"Well you don't look familiar ..so maybe you met someone who looks identical to me.It's possible but not that common."I said.

"Well aren't you a smartass"She said before lighting up a cigarette.

Karasuma-sensei left the room.Leaving Miss Jelavic with me.She started marking the lessons that I have missed(even though I don't need them..)

"Say Y/n , aren't you sad that you're in E-class?"She asked.

"Well first of all don't smoke..and to answer your question I don't really mind.Even though it has been two weeks since I transferred I never actually made friends.Everybody seems to be so tight with each other.I actually felt kinda left out...it's obvious the only reason why they talk to me is because of my grades."I explained.

"Well that sucks.."Miss Jelavic said.

"I WANNAA SEEE HERRR!!KARASUMA STOP BLOCKING THE WAY!"

"Damn this octopus!I told you later!It's a surprise!"

"FUFUFUFUFU I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS KARASUMA!TRAITOOOORRRR"

the fuck is a "fufufufufu"?!

"That must be the octopus, well get ready Y/n".

After a few minutes Karasuma called me and directed me to the room.Karasuma-sensei and Miss bit—I mean Jelavic accompanied me they probably want to see how the class would treat me. I could hear their voices..they're not even whispering!Just talking!Geez if you're gonna talk behind a person might as well do it right!

"That's karma for the A-class!HAHA"

"Wouldn't have imagined that someone that high would drop here"

"Well they get to taste of their own medicine aye?!"

"These students"Karasuma sensei said before knocking at the door.The door opened to reveal a yellow octopus.

owo

He looks hella squishy:>

"Nyuhuhuhuhu~You must be L/n-san.My name is Korosensei!Nice to finally meet you~~Now would you mind introducing yourself?"

I looked at them and spotted a certain blueberry.Forgot he's an E-class.

I took a deep breath and introduced myself.

"Konichiwa mina-san , The name's Y/n L/n.You can call me Y/n if you want I don't mind.As all of you already know I'm from A-class , I transferred a few weeks ago and uhm I look forward to studying with you."I said while bowing.

"Very well now you'll be seating beside Karma-kun , he's that red head over at the back you can't miss him."Korosensei said.

Before I could say thank you a guy suddenly called me out.

"Hey L/n-san!"I looked at the guy who looks like a horse.PFFFTT HORSEFACE(get the reference?;)).

"Why are you here huh?Ya'll talking so highly of yourself and now you're here.What happened huh?Failed a test?Forgot to put your name?What petty excuse could you have to be here?"The guy said.

Asshole.

Goddamn asshole.

"Now Terasaka no rude questions pleas—"Before Korosensei could continue his sentence.I looked up at the Terasaka guy and glared at him.

!!!!!

Silence.

It was as if nobody was breathing.

"If you're so curious to know I don't mind sharing~It's simple~~I was able beat the shit out of a bunch of D-class students,I was supposed to be in B-class but then again I pose a threat to the students.I mean I wouldn't blame them , if I were the principal I wouldn't allow a psychopathic student who was kicked out of her old school for beating a guy with a chair and sending them to the hospital freely walking around school campus. Ain't that right Terasaka-kun~?"I said while smirking.

"I-I-I.."His face was pale and he was slurring in his words.

"Cat got your tongue?"I said.

"Here Korosensei this is for you!"I said as I handed him my strawberry gelato...goodbye breakfastT^T.Everyone seems to be surprised with my sudden change of mood but if they think I give a shit then they're wrong!

"Nyuhuhuhu thank you L/n-san."Korosensei said awkwardly before taking the gelato.

How cute.

I walked towards my chair.The class seems to be still shocked about my little scene earlier.

SPLASH!

"What the hell?!"

"Korosensei?"

"What the—"

Nagisa's POV

"What the—"

We couldn't believe our eyes.

Korosensei's face was deformed and 4 of his tentacles exploded.

He immediately dropped the gelato given by Y/n and distanced himself away.He seems to be as shock as we are.

"Wh-what just happened?"Isogai commented.

"Ara-ara~It actually worked!"Y/n said joyfully she is already seated at her seat and was smirking at all of us.

"To destroy one's favorite and turn it against them.Quite cool isn't it?"Y/n sadistically said.

"As much as I hate to destroy the delicious gelato.It had to be done.I decided to put some bbs at the gelato camouflaging it with the other pearl sprinkles..of course I would have put some more but then again you would've died immediately!Now where's the fun in that?anyways I have no intention of killing you..besides this is just for research purposes~"Y/n said.

She's the second one to harm Korosensei and her technique was way more advance than ours.The amount of damage she did was really intimidating , she's right..if she wanted to kill him so bad she would've infested that gelato with bbs.But instead she decided not to.

But one thing is for sure.

Something that rattled the whole class.

Something that the teachers didn't expect.

She proved us wrong.All of our suspicion was thrown to the trash after what she have done.

This girl...

Could actually kill Korosensei by herself.

- E N D -

Aye!Never judge a book by a cover aye?
How you liking it so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 830 36
WARNING THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCH SEASON ONE AND TWO THEN THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. THIS BOOK IS NOW COMPLETE You...
875 15 10
Y/n L/n is a kind girl. Some say she is pretty, some say she's outstanding. Secret ties and bonds as the girl transferred to class 3-E and met her oc...
HΣIШΔ By KᗩE

Fanfiction

61.9K 3.2K 56
aғтer geттιng вooтed ғroм нer old ѕcнool вacĸ ιn ιĸeвυĸυro , мaĸo нaѕ вeen accepтed ιnтo ĸnυgιgaoĸa jυnιor нιgн. ѕнe doeѕnт ĸnow wнaт тo eхpecт нere...
2.6K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...