The keeper of Anubis house

Από Myaparmar

Cassie Logan is a 15 year old girl and she got a scholarship to attend a boarding school and live in Anubis h... Περισσότερα

Exceptance and scholarship letter
Meeting everyone
first day of a new school
Strange things are happening
The perfect night out
Complications
Everything comes together
Kidnapped
The tuth about myself
A time to mess up
Life hurts when it hits
The chosen hour
The end of the year dance
Home for the summer
Return to Anubis house
A new housemother
New guy
Working together
The night is ours
Beginging the race to the mask
The unkown ruler
The collector's Identity
Getting Trudy back
Your punishment is to be to punish
Rufus stikes again
A new Sibuna memeber
The Mask of Anubis
Summer time calls to party
Out with the old and in with the new
Amber's birthday
The keeper, the Seeker, the Enabler
Big new changes
The real Harriet Denby
Confront the liar
Robert's cript
The eclipse
consequence lead to guilt
Robert Frobisher-Smythe is awake
Sinners
Detention
New sinners
The last artifact comes with a price
The great Ammut
House of Hero's
hurricane Ella
My big birthday party
Freshman's of Anubis house
The missing Prymid
The truth about Sophie
Drama all around us
Graduation day.. Anubis style
Saying goodbye

making it offical

440 15 0
Από Myaparmar

Cassie's pov_______________

I woke up and got dressed and went downstairs and Jerome pulled me to the side "Hey" he said.

"Hi" I said happy to see him. 

"I know this is really fast, but will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. 

"Yes" I said and we kissed for a second then we hold hands and walk into the table and sit next to each other and everyone stays quiet. 

"Yes we are dating" we both said and everyone is happy for us. 

"Where is Alife?" Jereome asked. 

"In your room I think" Fabina said and Jereome left only to return a few mintues later "Trudy call an ambluance" he said worried whick scared everyone.

Soon an amublance came and Turdy went to the hospital. 

"He will be ok" I said as I wrap my amrs around Jerome trying to make him feel better.

"I know, I just don't know what happened?" he asked. 

I shake my head "I don't know" I said. We walk to class and he was dirtacted probably worried for Alfie.

Once it was lunch I noticed Nina and the others leave again so this time I followed them back to the house. I see them put up with old chandelar and it glows and a deam of light hits ther wall and Nina opens it and pulls this thing out. 

"What is that?" I asked walking up to them.

"Nothing important" Nina said and she put it in her bag. 

"What was that? I mean the chandelar glowed and the wall.." I said but couldn't finish my sentence. 

"I think you hit your head or something" Amber said.

"I know what I saw" I said. I can't believe they think I am crazy. 

"You all, what are you doing here?" Victor asked coming down the stairs. Nina held her bag close to her. 

Victor asked for her bag and Nina gave her bag to him and he goes through it and pulls out the object. 

"I think I should hold onto this" Victor said giving Nina her bag back.

"No I don't think so" Patricia said in a rude tone. 

"You may go" Victor tells us to leave and so we did. As we walk to the school I feel bad. 

"I can get it back for you if it means that much to you" I said.

"Really?" Fabian asked. 

"Yeah, just distract him while me and Nina and Amber take a look" I said.

"Ok sounds like a plan" Nina said and everyone nods. 

"On one condition" I said and they look confused. 

"Tell me everything you know" I said and they all look at each other then back to me. 

"Only if we get the object back" Amber said.

"Deal" I said and we went back to class. 

After school Victor told Jerome and I that our punishment was to clean the bathrooms with a toothbrush and it was horrible. After awhile we finsihed. 

"That was horrible" I said and we both laugh. 

"That's Victor for you" he said. 

"Hey ready?" Amber asked coming up to me. 

"I will talk to you later" I told Jereome and Amber, Nina, and I went reaching in his office. Until I found it.

 "Got it" I said and we ran out. Nina told Fabian asnd we all went to Nina's and Amber's room.

Amber's pov_______________

"Thank you for helping us get it back" I said.

"No problem, ok now tell me everything" Cassie said.

"Ok Victor and the other teachers are doing bad things. They drink an elixir of life to keep them young" I said.

"Somehow my locket holds the answers becuase Sarah Frobisher-Smith told me to becuase she thinks I can help" Nina said. 

"The object you saw us hold, it forms into this cup of Ankh and the Cup of Ankh is the result of the puzzle pieces that lay inside this house, When the elixir of life is drunk out of the cup, the drinker gains eternal life without ever needing the aid of the elixir ever again" Fabian said.

"How do you know that?" she asked. 

"I do my rescearch" Fabian said.

"Rene is also somehow invovled and that is when Victor tired to kidnap him, becuase Rene is not who he says he is. He wants to find Joy and compelt the ritual and drink out of the cup himself to gain immortaltiy" Patricia said.

"When you went on your date, Alfie saw us going to the basement from this secret passage so we had to bring him and we overheard Victor say he is 101 years old" I said then paused "Alifie knew to much and when the teachers left the basement and when we weren't looking Alifie drank the elixir and now he is in the hospital" I added feeling really bad. 

"So you guys are the reason why Alfie is in the hospital?" she asked. 

"We had no idea he would drink it" Nina said.

"We should have kept a better eye on him" Patricia said.

"So let me get this straigth, Victor and the teachers are planning on useing Joy to give to keep them young forever, Rene is trying to have it all for himself and I guess he is dangerous, and you guys are some kind of club or gang, are you planing on stopping them?" she asked. 

"yeah you pretty much got it" I said noding my head. 

"How many peices are needed to make this cup?" she asked. 

 "The Cup originally belonged to the Egyptian gods, but the high priestess got ahold of it and hid it inside the tomb of the Young Pharaoh Tutankhamun. Angered by this act, the god Anubis struck the cup, splitting it into seven pieces that are hidden inside this house" Fabain said.

"So how many do you have so far?" she asked.

"We only have 4" I said.

"Who else knows about this?" she asked. 

"Only us and Alifie but we have to convince him he saw nothing" Nina said.

"What we have to do is let him in on this" Patricia said.

"Alifie will get himself killed, he is not to be trusted" Nina said getting angry. 

"This is a lot to take in" Cassie said.

"I know" I said.

"There is something else" Cassie said and that caught everyone's attension. 

"I overheard Victor and the other teachers talk about me and some guy name Rufus. Aparently we are connected somehow" she said and everyone is shocked to hear her say his name.

"So our club is called Sibuna" I said.

"Sibuna?" she asked confused. 

"Anubis backwords, Amber made it up" Nina said.

"I like it, pretty clever" she said.

"Thanks" I smile know that I am smart. 

"You must not tell anyone" Nina said and Cassie nods.

"Welcome to the group" I sat next to her and put one arm around her. 

"Thanks for trusting me" she said.

"You did save us there" Nina said.

Once Cassie left we god talking "She doesn't know Rene is Rufus" Patricia said.

"It's prbably best if she doesn't know" Nina said.

"Why are they connected? What is he to her?" I asked. 

"We just have to hope nothing" Fabain said.

Cassie's pov_______________

I decided to call home and check in "Hey mom" I said.

"Hi sweetie how is school going?" she asked. 

"it's going good" I said.

"Still have good grades?" she asked. 

"Yes" I said and it was really nice talking to her. 

"Aything new in your life?" mom asked. 

"I have a boyfriend, his name is Jereome Clarke" I said.

"That's great" mom said and then she passed the phone to dad. 

"I hope I get to meet him" dad said. 

"We will see dad" I said. After talking to dad he passed the phone to Morgan. 

"Hey sis how's it going?" I asked. 

"It's good but I am so bord without you here" she said.

"Can;t be that bad, you still have Blake" I said.

"he's a moron" she said and we both laugh and I heard Blake and her fighting over the phone. Until Blake got the phone off of her. 

"She is a plain" he said.

"I miss you too" I said.

"I got togo now bye everyone" I said and they say bye too. 

I eat dinner "So Alfie is allowed ivisiters, so whoever wants to go can after school" Trudy said putting down more food. 

"Thanks Turdy" Jerome said then he turned to me "Want to come with me tomrrow after school?" he asked. 

"Sure" I said. 

I finsaihed eating and Nina pulls me to the side "We need to go see Alfie, tomrrow at lunch" she said. 

"Ok" I nod and they I go to my room and eash up for bed and fall alseep instantly. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Survivor Από Haley Green

Περιπέτεια

130K 3.9K 57
Cassie Quinn, now a Senior in college has her life figured out. She's smart and funny with the heart to match, but lacks confidence. As she was previ...
691K 19.8K 49
#𝟐 • 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞. ❝Be my girlfriend, Cassie. And I'm not taking no for an answer.❞ ❝I wasn't going to say no.❞ • When your best...
Fake Sam Από Katy Ashby

Ρομαντική

5.2K 60 36
Logan- the typical. he's not always good with girls, never being able to understand their motives, but enjoys being around them. He's not a bad boy o...
When My Life Changed Από Salamanda

Εφηβική Φαντασία

525 27 14
A fifteen year old girl has been homeschooled for her whole primary school life. At the beginning of year 7 she is thrust into a world that she has n...