New guy

Cassie's pov___________

I had this weird dream of Nina and this ghost lady. Maybe I should ask her about it. I woke up from Mara's alarm clock. Mine didn't go off weird. I got dressed into the unifroms and we both walk downstairs to see this new guy standing in the middle of the doorway. 

"Can we help you?" Mara asked. 

"Yeah, I'm new, I got here yesturday my name is Eddie" he said.

"So what do you want?" I asked. 

"Where is my room?" he asked a bit in a rude tone. 

"Why don't you ask Victor" I said rudly back to him and I took Mara's arm and draged her into to the table where everyone was already eating. 

"So guys, there is a new guy" Mara said.

"Is he cute" Joy asked. 

"Yes" Mara said.

"He is annoying and so rude" I said grabbing a plate of food. A few minutes later he walks in and all the girls excpet Patricia have this look in their eyes. 

"Hello laides" he said sitting down.

"Hi, where are you from?" Nina asked pouring him a drink. 

"Aw American, like me" he said flirting with Nina. Fabian grabbed the drink from Nina. 

"Nina is my girlfriend, I am Fabian" he said and gave him his drink. 

"He is annoying" Patricia agreed wiith me. 

"Nice to see you again yacker" he smiled and all the girls including me laugh. 

Alfie handed Amber some food and then he pointed to Eddie to let him know to back off. 

Jerome put his arm around me as a sign to let him know I am taken. 

After eating I pulled Nina to the side "Hey can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure what up?" she asked. 

"What happened last night?" I asked. 

"What do you mean?" she asked. 

"I had this stange dream that you were in the attic holding the cup of ankh and this ghost apeared thretening you" I said.

"That wasn't a dream, you had a vision" she said and my eyes widen. 

"Wait you have the cup of ankh? I thought it was destroyed or Rufus took it" I said in shock. 

"No he left it rememeber?" she asked. 

"Honestly I tired to forget everything excpet for the part where we were on the dance floor" I said.

"I hear you" she said.

"Anyways, what did she do to you?" I asked. 

"You don't have a mark on your arm do you?" she asked. 

"No" I said checking both of my arms. 

"You don't think Victor has anything to do with this do you?" I asked. 

"Not sure, but we can't tell anyone about this" she said.

"Why not? We could get Sibuna back together" I said a little upset she doesn't think this is Sibuna's task. 

"It's my life in danger, no one else" she said. 

"The chosen on and the keeper are like meant to work together, we built the cup, so why haven't I been cursed?" I asked.