Older Us [Billdip]

By Gachaglitz

"Will... Will Code." "Nice to meet you Will." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In this story Dipper is 26 and is one of... More

He's Back
Fitting in
THEY FELL FOR IT
Walk in the park
The prophecy
Weirdmaggeden 2
Idk what to name this
Universes Meet
Epilogue

Sooner than thought

186 6 5
By Gachaglitz

(Bills POV)
I stepped in front of pine tree like a wall to separate him and the monster. I was dating him I couldn't just let him die. The snake part of the Chimera was about to bite me when I heard dipper from behind me. "Don't. You. Dare! Touch my boyfriend." He pushed me out of the way and I saw that his birthmark and fists were glowing a light blue. PINE TREE HAS POWERS, SINCE WHEN?!

That's when I felt another demon in the area. I looked around till I saw shooting stars eyes open to reveal golden ones with cat pupils. "Put your hand in the air and repeat after me! Protección..." She said in a voice that was not her own but oddly familiar.

"Protección..." Pine tree repeated the same Spanish word for protection.

"Con..." Mabel said.

"Con..."He repeated again.

"Armor!" They said in symphony and a blue and and pink light emanated from pine trees hand. The light died down and the chimera was on the ground... dead. The demon was also gone. Dipper looked at the dead chimera then at his hand and back again. He fell and I caught him, and picked him up bridal style.

I looked at Mabel to see that her eyes were back to being their deep blue selves again. As we walked back to the shack I mulled over how and why the three-headed monster was in this dimension to start with.(I forgot how many heads the chimera had it really has three heads; tiger goat and snake sorry picture above) I knew the Chimera because I've been to the My little pony dimension. But as to how and why it's here, I'll have to ask Twilight. By now we were in the shack and Dipper was on the couch still passed out.

I decided to go for a walk to call twilight. I walked to the clearing where my triangle form sat as a statue. "Where the in celestia is the mystery shack!?" I knew the way of cursing far too well. I got to the edge of the clearing but out of sight of the purple alicorn. "Dorito man. Classy triangle. Corn chip. B.C. Omniscient Cyclopes. Bill glittering Cipher I know your alive show yourself!" She called to the statue.

I chuckled quietly at her childish name calling, though I did hate when she called me corn chip. We met when I was a dieling (young demon) and she was a filly we've been friends since. I spoke up because she kept calling me corn chip because she knew I hated it. "Well, well, well, someponys looking desperate." I watched her jump while I walked out of my hiding spot.

"What the celestia was that for!?" She screamed obviously mad at my sneaking up on her.

"I thought it was funny."

"Well I didn't. Anyway, Apple jack says that the chimera is missing from the fire woods, you haven't seen it have you?"

"Actually I have."

"Can you show me where?"

"No."

"And why is that cipher?"

"Because it's dead."

"Why did you kill it? Do you know how often chimeras are born, yeah not often."

"I didn't kill it for once. It was pine tree he somehow has powers."

"Pfft. He's always had powers you and him just didn't know it. Distill did though." I feel a frown come across my face. "I'm sorry I forgot you and your brothers are working on getting her back." She apologized and we see a circle of red fire appears and is split in two to show Will and Kill.

"Bill there is a chimera on the loose apple jack just told us!" Will yells.

"Yeah I knew that and it's dead pine tree killed it." I said.

"Someone say my name?" Kill asks smirking.

"That was terrible Kill." Twilight says.

"Twi it's been forever how are you?" Will asks excitedly.

"Fine. You?" She asks in reply.

"Good." Says a messing-with-his-hair, Kill. We talk some more and I mention that because the chimera has an outrage and was not from this dimension it boost my power to 100% meaning we would be able to start weirdmaggeden 2 sooner than thought. After we're done we end the call.

"All portals to my dimension are closed now for the night and I don't have a place to stay so can I stay with you?" Twilight asked looking at the ground in embarrassment.

"Yeah the pines won't mind we have an extra room because the chimera did kill red." I said then continued. "You might want to change to human form because they don't know anything about mlp. And I'll say you're an old friend of mine who is staying in a cabin in the woods, you were hiking and hiked a little too far." She nodded in agreement and transformed into a human girl.

She now had tan skin, with straight hair that started as black at the top that fades to the original dark blue with bangs. Her eyes were still purple. She wore a light blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, the white things fell down from the shoulders as capes, pink leggings, and a purple skirt that had her 12 point pink and white star with five smaller whit 6 point stars surrounding it.

We walked back with me leading.When we got there she looked as if she was calculating the structure of this place cause it's been up for over 40 years and hasn't fallen. I'm honestly surprised myself. We walked in and Dipper was up and pacing worriedly. I hugged him from behind and he turned around and hugged me back.

I heard snickers and saw a flash of light. Pine tree must have too because he turned to face Twilight. "Will, who is this?" He asked.

"That is my childhood friend, Twilight. She rented a cabin and hiked a little two far and I found her in a clearing with a weird triangle statue with one eye that looked like Bill but isosceles. So I was think she could spend the night." I said.

"Your names no-" She said but I cut her off with a glare. "Oh. Uh yeah. Sorry to intrude."

"No it's fine. We just had a bit of a tough day." Dipper said quickly his arms still around me from our hug.

"Yeah Will told me. I'm sorry for your loss." Sh said putting her hand on her tan neck.

"Speaking of today being tough... Don't worry me like that again, you were gone for three hours without a word to where you were!" He said madly while he stared into my disguise electric blue eyes. I kissed him to get him to shut up and calm down, which worked and he melt in the kiss. We broke apart.

"Am I forgiven?" I asked playfully as I rubbed his hair.

He sighed and replied with, "I guess. Anyway follow me Twilight I'll introduce you to everyone." She nodded and followed him.

You did well with getting a boyfriend Cipher. She thought as I read her mind.

Thanks he's definitely one of a kind. Also Will is my disguise name. Shooting star knows who I am though, so did red but other than the younger twins they are it. I sent the thought message in her head and she nodded. We entered the living room where everyone else sat.

They were watching Ducktective, trying to move on like Wendy would like them to. "Hey guys Will brought a friend who hiked too far from her cabin so she'll be staying the night. Her name is Twilight." He said as Mabel's and Lunars eyes go wide.

"Twilight, like in Twilight Sparkle from my little pony!?" They did jumping up.

You said they didn't know what My Little Pony was. Twilight said in her head. I just shrugged.

"You guys wanna know something? This isn't what I actually look like. You wanna see the real me?" They nodded as she said this. Her hands glowed a magenta and she was covered in a light and cane out as her pony self. She had purple skin with wings and a horn. Her mane and tail were a considerably dark blue with a pink stripe and a smaller purple streak right next to it. They also were still as straight as always, but she wasn't.

She was dating her friend Rainbow Dash who was a girl. Shooting star and Shooting star jr. started jumping around twilight happily while Pine tree jr. just calmly asked questions and wrote in a journal that had a moon shape on it. Afterwards she went back to her human form and Dipper showed her to her room for the night.

Time skip...

I walked twilight back to the clearing with my statue and she opened a portal to her dimension and we said our goodbyes. I walked back to the shack and entered it not to find the Pines family but my two brothers, keyhole, and Pyronica. "They wrote a note saying they won't be back till 6pm they are visiting Wendy's family to tell them the bad news and so they can work on the funeral. So they will be gone for 9 hours, meaning..." Kill said with a smile. I knew what this meant we could start weirdmaggeden.

See you all next chapter!
OBJBJYBO OBAIFQV FP XK FIIRPFLK QEB RKFSBOPB FP X ELILDOXJ YRV DLIA YVB!!

Ceasar cipher btws

~Drey_Alcor_Cipher

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 149 5
Smut-ish, normal, and more. who knows.
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
122K 3.3K 22
Has a rewrite!!! Dipper, after all the years away from Gravity Falls, has returned! A lots the same, except a guy with perfect yellow and black hair...