And Then There Were More (Gay...

By DarkSparx

Ricky is a low ranked demon whose ex husband cheated on him. Seven years later, he learns that they're still... More

BEFORE YOU READ!
Prologue - The Divorce
Chapter 1 - Reunion
Chapter 2 - The Problem
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Mr. Beefcake
Chapter 5 - The Musical
Chapter 7 - The Fair
Chapter 8 - Something Isn't Right
Chapter 9 - Heart to Heart
Chapter 10 -Bad News
Chapter 11 - The Spa
Chapter 12 - Venting
Chapter 13 - Plans
Chapter 14 - Mr. Mendova
Chapter 15 - Sleep Over
Chapter 16 - Getting Frisky
Chapter 17 - Calling a Mobster
Chapter 18 - Making Arrangements
Chapter 19 - Claimed
Chapter 20 - Losing Control
Chapter 21 - Getting Cleaned Up
Chapter 22 - What To Do?
Chapter 23 - The Drums of War
Chapter 24 - Tension
Chapter 25 - What Happened In Vegas
Chapter 26 - Bellini
Chapter 27 - Trouble
Chapter 28 - Explanations
Chapter 29 - Settling In
Chapter 30 - Captured
Chapter 31 - The Ceremony
Authors Notes/ Upcoming Stories

Chapter 6 - Sleepless Night

76K 3K 2.4K
By DarkSparx

Warning! Spicy Chapter!

Ricky couldn't get a wink of sleep. Try as he might, memories of the past day flashed through his mind vividly.  He couldn't stop thinking of Thomas pressing against his naked body, or how close Hector had gotten to his face, just within kissing distance, and an old ache seemed to awaken within him.

In an attempt to calm himself, he went to get a cup of water. He spotted his reflection in the glass and noticed his eyes were glowing bright amber.

Ricky doused his face in cold water to try and shake it off. This was his last night in the hotel room and he was going to get a decent night's sleep damn it!

Rolling back into bed, he tried to think of other things. That crappy Adam Sandler movie, the Count of Monte Cristo, his successful meeting with Mr. Black. Chris's face on a pinata as it got bashed in by a group of children.

Morning took forever to arrive, particularly because of his very active imagination and some rather provocative dreams. To his dismay he awoke to a soiled pair of briefs thanks to his wet dreams, which he immediately changed out of. Afterwards, Ricky came into the office looking like a zombie. Everyone congratulated him on getting such a low price for the contract, and he tried to put on a smile, but the bags under his eyes gave him away. Eventually Mr. Boyd ordered him to go home early so he could finish packing and get some rest, so he did just that.

The entirety of his luggage consisted of three bags. To be polite, he tried to tidy the room up a bit before leaving, then he went to hail a cab. Tomorrow was Saturday, and he was looking forward to spending the weekend at home and resting. It had been a crazy week.

An hour later he found himself too burnt out to unpack and opted to dig through his fridge for something to eat. His celery was still crisp, so he made a plate of celery with peanut butter and sat on the couch to watch sitcoms.

He shot Hector a text, having gotten his number and agreeing to remain in touch despite their awkward moment last night. Then he heard a knock at his door.

Confused, he went to answer it only to find Damon standing there looking upset.

"Damon?"

The larger demon looked Ricky up and down as though inspecting him before asking, "May I come in?"

Ricky made room for him to enter and Damon once again filled up a good portion of his tiny home.

"How's everyone doing?" He decided to ask, pointedly not mentioning Chris. He hadn't seen the coward since the big reveal about the divorce, and he had a feeling that was intentional.

"They're fine. I heard they've been talking to you and I appreciate that you listened. I'm not doing so great with the situation myself. You've really taken a load off my shoulders." Damon turned to stare at Ricky. 

"What?" Ricky asked, looking down at himself. When he got home, he had changed into a tight fitting T-shirt and skinny jeans so as not to ruin his work suit.

"I don't think I've seen you wear anything casual before." Damon's gaze continued to linger.

"That's because my job is my life, so I rarely take time off. Anyways, why are you here again?"

It seemed to take Damon a moment to get his thoughts together before answering. "I was worried about you."

"Me? Why?"

"Because...." Damon hesitated, then started to shuffle his feet. "Well...About last night..."

"You mean my meeting with Mr. Black? Everything went fine." Ricky explained.

"Not that.....After."

"You mean the musical?"

"Yeah. I heard about what happened between you and Hector."

"What...?" Ricky took a moment to digest that. "Hector told you...About what he said to me?"

"Yes. And Thomas told me about the Gym, so I thought maybe we should talk about it?"

Ricky's mental alarm went off all of a sudden. As a fellow demon, he knew what it was like to get possessive of a mate, and here was one of the most powerful demons he'd ever met, confronting him about flirting with not one, but two of his husbands. This did not bode well. 

Instinctively he began backing up. "Look, I didn't mean to do anything. I slipped in the shower and I didn't agree to what Hector suggested!"

"It's alright, I'm not mad." Damon's voice was convincingly calm. 

"You're not?"

He shook his head.

"But...Why not? They're your husbands, so doesn't it feel...Scummy..."

Damon's eye's went downcast as his expression turned sad. "No. I know what 'scummy' feels like and...I don't have anything against you Ricky. As a matter of fact, I understand why they'd be drawn to you. We share the same sort of betrayal and you can emphasize with us. It's hard not to come to you about this."

"But Hector pretty much asked me if I wanted to date. Why aren't you mad about that at least? Isn't it technically cheating?"

Damon shrugged, noncommittal. "Until we get Chris to sign the divorce papers, we're technically already beyond dating. Or would you rather I be angry?"

"No, I'm glad you're not." Ricky replied quickly. "It's just that this is a weird situation. I don't even understand what you all see in me to want to keep hanging around. Isn't it uncomfortable since I'm part of the main problem with Chris?"

"You're not the problem." Damon argued. "Chris has been causing trouble since before this, and I think that's why the others are clinging to you so much. Before now, we've had to deal with this on our own and haven't had a fresh perspective."

"What do you mean?"

The man sighed. "About a few years back, Chris started acting...Manipulative towards us. Things were fine at first, but then he began insulting Thomas's hobbies and his appearance and he even refuses to acknowledge him in public unless he dresses a certain way. What's more, Chris compares us all, like we're in some sort of competition with each other, and even began picking fights with Hector when we tried to talk to him about it. I've warned him time and time again, yet he always acts like he's the victim and makes everyone feel sorry for him. Up until recently, even I was beginning to think his behavior was all in my head, then you showed up and proved that we weren't imagining things. We really appreciate that you're willing to talk to us at all, even though you have every right to walk away and ignore us. You're amazing Ricky."

Ricky flushed at the compliment, then started backing away when Damon approached him. He eventually tripped over his own feet and fell onto the small sofa where Damon knelt in front of him. "Honestly, if I could make the trade, I wouldn't mind switching Chris out for you."

That was a bold declaration, and it solidified his suspicions that the hulking man was interested in him. Though after hearing about how rocky their marriage with Chris had become, Ricky felt like maybe they were only seeking an escape from their trouble back home. He recalled his own marriage with the man, and the many times he had been pitied into doing whatever Chris wanted, and realized he'd probably do the same if he had been smart enough to catch on earlier. 

Ricky glanced away and changed the topic.  "What were you here for again?" 

Damon smiled softly. "You and Chris tried to bond years ago, right?"

"Yeah." He replied, not liking that the conversation switched to his asshole of an ex. "It was too weak to really be considered a proper bond though."

"Well...My bond with Chris strengthened it a bit. Not that I can sense anything from you on his behalf, but it turns out Chris can now that we're all in the same city. He mentioned that you were having trouble sleeping last night..."

"How would he know that?" Ricky asked, then realized what that meant.

Sheer embarrassment overcame Ricky at his point, and he grabbed one of his couch pillows to smother his face in.

Damon started patting his leg. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's just that, part of a bond is feeling when your partner is in need and Chris was sensing that you were...Unattended. So I thought I'd come and check on you."

Ricky made an inaudible noise from within the pillow.

"Sorry?"

More inaudible noises.

"I think you're gonna have to move the pillow for me to hear."

"I said, why would you show up over something like that?!" Ricky demanded after tearing the pillow away. Damon looked him dead in the eye before answering.

"I was thinking...And I'm sorry if this is too bold of a suggestion, but since you don't have your own partner and you've been so great with my husbands...Maybe I could do you a favor and help...Relieve you?"

"Relieve me? You mean...?" Ricky left the question unfinished, and Damon just nodded. "I don't date." He quickly confirmed. 

"I'm not asking for a commitment of any kind. I already told you I won't force you to stay in this marriage. You don't have to keep seeing us after everything is said and done. I just want to do something for you in the meantime. No strings attached."

"No strings attached?" He repeated. "So a one night stand?"

"Pretty much."

"What about the others?" Ricky asked, feeling like Damon was going behind their backs. 

"They already know I'm here. They were fine with it."

"Really?"

Damon nodded, moving the hand on Ricky's leg up to his thigh as his eyes began to glow. "The only person left to get permission from is you."

Ricky had always prided himself on being prudent, but right now sex sounded absolutely amazing. Damon's hand felt like it was burning a trail where ever it touched, and when the larger demon leaned over him and put a hand on the back of the couch, his whole body came alive at the prospect of getting pinned. 

"You won't bond me?" Ricky asked, losing the last thread of his self control. 

"I won't." 

He felt relieved to hear that, but not entirely convinced because it was only natural for a demon like Damon to feel the need to bond when sleeping with someone they liked, and he made it clear that he liked Ricky. This meant that if he agreed, they couldn't go all the way. 

"Is foreplay okay?"

"If that's what you want. " Damon grinned, his hand sliding down from the back of the couch towards Ricky's groin. Since he was wearing skinny jeans Ricky wasn't exactly sporting a tent, but he could feel every damn fingertip that Damon flittered across the fabric.

"Do I have your permission?"

He nodded. "Yeah. That sounds good."

Ricky's whole body shivered in excitement and he bit his lip to hold back any and all noises he might make. Damon's other hand moved up and traced his thumb over Ricky's lips. "Don't do that. I want to hear." And with that, he leaned down and their lips connected.

The larger man's tongue pushed passed his teeth, sealing the kiss completely, passionately. Ricky couldn't resist his body surging upwards into Damon's. God it had been so long since he'd done anything like this, he felt like a virgin all over again.

Damon's hands reached for the zipper of Ricky's jeans and swiftly undid them, pulling them down just enough to let his erection free. Ricky gasped as the large hand encompassed his dick, pumping gently.

Before Ricky could hold back, his hips bucked excitedly. Embarrassed by his own reaction, he tried to pull away, but Damon just dragged him back into the kiss and started pumping harder. The heat began to build and he found himself kissing Damon back, his hands clenched on the bigger man's shoulders. The wet sounds of their actions filled the room and he fell sideways, just enough for Damon to climb on top, one leg off the couch as they continued their embrace.

Ricky wasn't sure how long this went on, but it felt like utter bliss. His veins were singing and he couldn't shake the need for more contact. He despaired that their bodies weren't pressed entirely together. He remembered the electricity that he felt when his body pressed against Thomas's in the showers and imagined what Damon looked like all wet and soapy.

Suddenly his back arched and his cries were muffled by Damon's mouth as he came hard, covering the man's hand and his clothes. Damon's hand slowed, but continued to pump, milking him for everything he was worth until he was a twitching mess. The world turned white and nothing mattered anymore beyond his orgasm.

A couple deep breaths later, he came back to his senses to find a very aroused Damon hovered over him. His eyes glowing bright yellow, fangs protruding and his horns beginning to emerge. It didn't take a genius to know when a demon was about to loose their self control. Ricky himself had shifted unconsciously during his orgasm. His fangs were bared, eyes glowing, and a small pair of horns curved up and over his head. His skin had turned that familiar ashen grey, and his fleshy tail had most of it still pinned with the tip sticking out and flitting like a cat's. His nails were now clawed and black, and his ears were pointed.

There were of course different types of demons, but the vast majority of their race took after imps. Pointed ears, claws, and tails. 

Damon leaned forward, his gaze one hundred percent focused on Ricky now. Ricky began feeling nervous as he was uncertain of how far gone the larger demon was. In order to seal a bond, Damon had to have sex with his desired mate, but that would make the divorce more difficult when it came to breaking the connection. The more there were, the stronger it was, and even if Ricky were willing to join in the fun with multiple husbands, he didn't like the idea of giving up all his hard work. 

"Damon wait!" Ricky put a hand on the larger demon's shoulder, earning an inhuman snarl from him. 

Damon's lust filled eyes began to clear, and his hands started sliding up and down Ricky's sides, ruffling his shirt and pulling it up a bit. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you..." His voice came out in a deep, inhuman growl. 

"Are you good? You're not going to...Do more than this, are you?"

It took a minute or two, but eventually Damon started to get a hold of himself. His fangs and horns began to shrink and he leaned away. He then looked down at the mess on his clothes and for a split second, his gaze became lustful again.

"No. I promised I wouldn't bond with you but...Would it be okay if we kept going a little bit?"

Ricky noticed how the demon's own erection strained against his pants. It looked painful, and he took pity. Plus the sight was causing his own body to get excited all over again, so he decided there wouldn't be nothing wrong with a round two. 

"Yeah, keep going." He confirmed, and Damon started undoing his own pants. Ricky watched his hand work with interest when Damon suddenly pressed his mouth back down onto his. Caught off guard, he parted his lips and they deepened the kiss. Then he felt Damon's hand pumping himself as he desperately tried to satisfy his own needs. 

Patiently, he waited for Damon to finish as their tongues wrestled. After a few moments the larger demon sat up, releasing Ricky from their kiss and continuing to gaze down as he stroked himself. It was one hell of a sight to have someone this damn handsome sitting on your lap and do such things. Ricky felt himself twitch back to life, and longingly wished that Damon's hands would return to his unattended erection.

Eventually Damon took notice and leaned forward, grabbing them both in his enormous hand and stroking them together.

Without Damon's kiss to muffle him, Ricky found himself biting his lip in an effort to hold back any weird noises he might make, and doing so unsuccessfully. He wiggled beneath Damon's weight as another orgasm mounted, clutching at the fabric of his small couch. He wanted to move his hips, but Damon had him pinned completely.

He didn't think he would experience that pleasure again so soon, but once more the world fell away and he was swallowed up by ecstasy. His cries were most likely heard by the neighbors as his body stiffened and twitched with his orgasm. Only a moment later did Damon too find his release, spraying his cloths. As they reached the end of their climax, Damon collapsed on top of Ricky, nearly knocking the wind out of him.

Ricky's body was singing in delight. It had been so long since he did this, he didn't want it to end.

Lazily he closed his eyes, completely unconcerned that he had just ripped the back of his couch apart.

---

This story is Copyrighted ©Darksparx via Wattpad. Do not translate, post, or publish on any other platforms without the author's express permission.

Please consider tipping the author at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/DarkSparx if you enjoy this story! Coffee link is also on my profile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
12.5K 367 19
Life was weird sometimes it gave you lemons, sometimes it gave you limes. What are you supposed to do with limes? It's not like they were going to tu...
43.1K 1.6K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
482K 21.7K 22
THIS IS A MANXMAN STORY. GET AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU DON'T LIKE. THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE LANGUAGE ***×******** This is the quirky story about how John...