Falling For My Best Friend

By _reen_xx

Savannah orlove and Zack Ryder have been friends since they were toddlers, but a dare changes the relationshi... More

1- The party.
Part 2- Bitch alert!
Part 3- The Dare.
Part 4- Zack's date
part 5- The unprofessional spies
Part 6 - What's your type?
Part 7 - The night at my crush's
Part 8- Movie night
!Characters!
Part 10 - Old friends re- unite
Part 11 - New relationships
Part 12 - Fake boyfriends and exes
Part 13 - Rebounds
Part 14 - Zack's regret
16 - History repeats
17 - Date crash
18 - Something has changed
19 - Dilemmas
20 - No offense
something is coming your way:)
21- Letting it all out
22- Who is she?
23 - Meeting the ex
25 - Feelings can't be hidden
26 - Falling for her
27 - Stuck
28 - Riley to the rescue
29 - The plan
30 - shocking revelation
31 - The First Date(part 1)
32 - The First Date (part 2)
A random review idea
33 - The second date (part 1)
34 - Second date ( part 2)
35 - Who is it?
36 - It's You β™‘
36 - Its You (alternate ending)

Part 15 - First date

3.7K 89 19
By _reen_xx

Hey guys sorry for the delay! I have been utilising my time in doing dance routines, workout,chores, catching a rat and studying. Yes I started for eleventh already, no I am not a nerd I studied for 30 mins.

Plus I am a very boring person, I don't watch shows or movies . You guys have no idea how this lockdown is going for me.

***

The night was over pretty quick, though I woke up late. I went to riley's dining room and say riley and her mom chatting. Riley's mom hugged me and said ," look how much have you grown darling, you are getting prettier by the day." I gave her a smile and thanked her.

"So kiddies I gotta go to work, I made pancakes and maple syrup for the breakfast helo yourself okay? And make sure Zack took his medicines he got pretty hurt. I still can't believe he fell of a tree while saving a cat. Anyway, I gotta go. Have fun!" Mrs. Pemberton said.

"For a smart businesswoman she is pretty dumb for believing that Zack tried to save a cat." Riley laughed and said.

That's when I got a call from my mother .

" Hey sweetie how are you?"

"I am fine mom. How are the patients?"

"They seem to be getting worse, some of them were fully cured but due to the fire some were badly injured and still are under observation."

"That's sad. When are you guys returning."

"Oh babygirl, it breaks my heart but it may take another weak for us to comeback. I talked to Mrs. Ryder you can stay there, she is very welcoming."

"Okay mom take care of yourself . I miss you."

"We miss you more anna, we will be back soon"

And I cut the call. It never bothered me that my parents weren't home most of the times. I understood their work, one day even I want to be a doctor, an oncologist to be specific. I lost my aunt when I was 8, she died due to pancreatic cancer, it really upset me because she was always there for me when my parents were out. I was really close to her and I still miss her.

As we were getting breakfast, Zack came and stretched himself flaunting his muscular bady with perfect abs. Woah adrenaline rush.

"Good morning riley and the 'girl who didn't tell me she was dating someone'." said Zack.

Me? Dating ? Who? Oh shit I am dating zac- Kendall.

Fake dating to be precise.

"Why are you getting jealous bro?" Snapped riley

"I am not jealous,I think being
her best friend I have the right to know stuff, specially when it comes to other guys." Replied zack

"Knock it off you two, I am hungry Lemme eat." I replied stuffing my mouth with pancake.

" Messy as always." Said Zack with a cute smile and wiped off the maple syrup off my lips with his thumb and licked at " hmm your mom is a great cook riley."

I was in shock.

Did he just? Oh my god.

What is this boy doing to me

I looked at riley who almost shit out juice out of her mouth when she saw Zack doing so.

She tugged my top  and whispered, "get a hint you dingus! He likes you."

"Oh shut up." I replied.

We heard a knock on the door and Zack opened it .

" I am here for savvy." A familiar voice said.

"Sorry no savvy lives here lover boy, buhbye!!" Said Zack .

Riley and I went to the door, kenny was standing there with flowers.

Wait with flowers?!

Is he going to propose me?

No.

Yes ?

Maybe?

He looks adorable.

Wait?

Oh my God.

"What are you doing here kenny?"
I asked him

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date? In the restaurant downtown?" He asked.

How could I say no to this face?

But why is he taking me out on a date? Aren't we fake dating?

"Umm....I ..... Yes sure! I would love to! I will be ready at 7." I replied.

His face lit up like a bulb.  "I will be there princess."

He have me the flowers and left.

"That's great anna!" Riley exclaimed and hugged me. "Even I had to go on a date with Spencer how about a double date?"

"Shit no! It will be your first date . We won't disturb. We will get another table which is a bit far away. Okay?" Riley said

"Sure riles it's perfect!" I said.

"You are really gonna go? With that male barbie doll?" Asked Zack with a concerned look  on his face.

"Should I not?" I asked hopefully expecting a reply like

"Please don't go be with me."

But reality is hurtful, he said "ofcourse go I will go home and do something more interesting." He turned and left .

" Well that's rude." I said to myself

***

The day passed quickly and it was time for me and riley to get ready for our date. Zack had left after lunch.i was a nervous wreck as it was my first date . Firsts are always special so it's normal to be nervous.Like Zack' s and mine kiss, it was my first kiss and still was very special.

As I am not amazing with my clothes and riley being a total fashion Diva helped me with the clothes. To be honest , the dress she picked up were breathtaking.

My look-

Riley's look -

Even our dates shock us.

Kendall's look-

Spencer's look -

Exactly at 7 kenny and Spencer reached.

"Why did you ask me out? You said we weren't actually dating." I curiosly asked.

" We have to make it beleivable right?" Kendall answer

"And yeah, princess you look more beautiful today." He complimented

I blushed I blushed so bad
Maybe because no one complimented like that before or it was shocking and very sweet coming from kenny.

We reached the restaurant in 10 minutes,it wasn't an awkward ride. Riley decided to come in the other uber with Spencer as she didn't want to 'interfere'.

***

Zack's Pov -

They just met like last night and there already going k dates and kissing each other? That's too fast If you ask me. I know he is Anna's first crush but that's doesn't matter I am her best friend she should atleast talk to me about it .

I don't why I was acting this way because I never acted like this for anyone. I have always been protective of Anna because I don't want her to get hurt, because if someone hurts her it hurts me more. She had been with me through thick and thin . I am very attached to her.

I never felt this weird if she hung out with a guy before mostly because she never liked those guys , but, now that she is out with a guy it really bugs me.

Why am I feeling stuff like this?

_____________________________________

Hey guys!♥️ How'd you like the chapter?

Do you think Zack lies anna? Or he is just a very good best friend?

Hmmm

Who knows?

Hah I do:)

Btw we are very close to 1k reads! I know it's not much but it makes me happy and proud:)

See ya soon ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 39 31
Savannah is your typical quiet girl. She doesn't enjoy confrontation and she was always in the shadow of her greatest rival. Well that is after the d...
1.9K 124 31
I'm battling with myself. I have been going through a lot. I have been getting hurt more often and caught myself crying, and losing people. Everythin...
12.1K 308 35
Stella Grayson and Lucas Patterson have been best friends for two years. They hug and call each other cute names. They hold hands and kiss each othe...
23.4K 406 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...