The Bad Genius [ Karma X Read...

By TheTrashiestWriter

You're a girl who's both brains and beauty. And they're a class trying to assassinate their teacher , togethe... More

‼️D I S C L A I M E R‼️
PROLOGUE : PAST
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009

002

7.3K 223 616
By TheTrashiestWriter

This will take place 2 weeks after your first day.Reason why:

-I don't like it when it's literally your first day and you're already sent to E-Class:P

Y/n's POV

It has been two weeks since my first day at Kunigigaoka Junior High and honestly life here is pretty chill.It's normal, kinda boring , people take studying VERY SERIOUSLY , I swear to god all of these A-Class students are practically in a relationship with their damn textbooks.

A-Class students , a.k.a my classmates , started calling me "Rival-chan" after earning a higher score than Gakushuu in our quiz.

I don't exactly have any friends here..there's Gakushuu who's seated beside me who starts small talks with me and I guess the other Big five?they're the one who started calling me rival-chan.Other than that no one really talks to me.

I'm also pretty sure my English teacher hates me??I accidentally fell asleep at her class once and she didn't like that.

I'm also positive my girl classmates hates me?..uHm when I was assigned to seat beside Gakushuu everyone be lookin at me with dagger eyes.

It's currently our lunch time and since I don't have a circle of friends yet I decided to go at the vending machine at the ground floor to get my delicious strawberry milk!^^

As I happily hopped towards the vending machine.I saw a very disturbing scene.

There was about 4 guys, I think they're from D-Class?

They were bullying a certain blue headed gir—oh never mind its a boy. I thought as I saw his uniform.

"Who told ya E-class students are allowed to use the vending machine huh?!"One of the guys yelled.

E-class huh?So they're bullying him because of his status?What a joke.

"Hey stop that" I said with a stern voice.All of them turned their heads to me.

"Who the hell are you?"One of the guys asked.

"I'm a princess from fairyland, now stop bullying that blueberry."I said.

They rolled their eyes at me and completely disregarded my response.HEY MY MOM USED TO SAY IM HER LIL PRINCESS HMPHHHH!

I picked up a small pebble and threw it at them"Hey butthole! I said stop that didn't I?"

"This annoying girl!"They charged at me at full speed letting go of the blueberry guy then they tried to punch me.I swiftly dodged their attacks.

"How the hell is she so fast?!"One of the guys yelled.I landed a punch at one of the guys , uppercutted the other, and flipped one of them over.The last guy stumbled at a trash can causing some pretty loud noise.

"What is happening over there?"An old man , which I'm assuming is a teacher said.

Shit..well that's not good.I glanced over at the three guys that I fought with to see the all of their noses bleeding.

WHAT THE HECK?!I WOULD'VE UNDERSTAND IF THE GUY WHO I PUNCHED WAS THE ONE BLEEDING BUT THE OTHER TWO WHY?!

Yikes..I think I may have gotten a bit TOO overboard .

"Hey blueberry, I suggest you run now."I said before flashing a small smile at him.

"Hu-huh??How bout you?"He said in a concerned tone.

"Just go!"After I said that he bolted towards the mountain like hill idk why we have that here but it's there.Damn this school is weird.

"HEY!What do you think you're doing?!"The teacher said.He caught the D-class students trying to attack me.HEHEHE stupid ass bishes.

He ordered me to return to my classroom which I respectfully followed.

Darn it I forgot to buy my strawberry milk:(

When I arrived at our classroom all of my classmates are already seated.Gladly the teacher hasn't arrived yet.

"Where have you been?"Gakushuu asked.

"Eh?Is Gakushuu-kun concerned?~~" I teased.

Before he could even say something back our history teacher has arrived.

"L/n-san you're being called at the principal's office."The teacher calmly said.Well that was fast.

Our classmates began gossiping and soon enough their whispering voices sounded like buzzing bees.

"Y/n , what did you do?"Gakushuu asked.

I just smiled at him and made my way to the principal's office.Before knocking I could hear some voices inside the room.

"Karasuma stop being hard headed."A voice said.I think it's the principal?

"If the octopus found out that some of your students has harassed his student you never know what might happen."Another voice who I'm assuming is Karasuma responded.

Octopus?bruh wtf?I continued listening to their conversation.Something about the octopus who blew up the moon being a teacher—I shouldn't be listening am I?

"You know what , I'm not dealing with this!"Karasuma yelled.After that the door swung open to reveal me.

0_0 - Karasuma

o_O - Gakuho

(._. - Me

"HEY!Don't blame me!You were the one who called me here.It's not my fault both of you are basically yelling at each other!And yes I heard something about an octopus"I immediately said my defense just in case they get the wrong idea.

"Shit."The Karasuma dude said.OooH he be lookin hot tho;)

a few minutes later..

So turns out I just overheard some pretty confidential information.The octopus who blew up the moon is a teacher here yadiyadiyadah and now both of them are panicking.

Never would have thought I'd see the principal like this.

"You have no choice but to send her to E-Class!It's far too risky to let her walk around campus!Especially since she's an A-Class student"Bich this Karasuma dude thinks I ain't trustworthy enough..im hurt:((

"I can't do that.If I send her there with no reason my son will be suspicious so are the other students."Gakuho explained.

"Er-uHm-weLl..it seems like this is my fault so I have a suggestion.."I said while awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

They both looked at me with questioning eyes waiting for me to continue what I was saying.

"Uhm you could just use my past school records as an excuse..I'm guessing the reason why you called me here in the first place is because I got into a fight with some students.You could just say that I still pose a threat to other students."I said.

"Interesting.."Mr. Principal said before taking a folder which I'm guessing are my old school records.He handed it over to the Karasuma dude.In which he opened.

"Wh-what"He said , obviously shocked with my records.

3rd Person's POV

As Karasuma opened the folder given to him his eyes couldn't believe what was in front of him.

'Countless detentions'

'Never-ending suspensions'

'Sending some kids at the hospital'

'Threatening a teacher'

'Destruction of school property'

This is even worse than Karma's..he thought to himself.He glanced over at the calm girl sitting in front of the principal thinking 'She doesn't look like she's capable of this'

The principal and Karasuma got into agreement that they'll be sending Y/n to E-class starting tomorrow.They informed her about the octopus and immediately gave her the anti-korosensei bbs.

"It'll be best if the octopus isn't aware of what she looks like."Karasuma said.

With a questioning look Y/n asked him "What do you mean?"

"He might get TOO excited that someone from A-class will be participating his class.He might fly to the Philippines to get some of their delicious Halo-halo in a blink of an eye."Karasuma said.

After a small discussion Y/n was sent home immediately so that she'll be able to inform her parents with her sudden change of schedule.

Y/n's POV

The principal accompanied me back to my room to get my belongings.It was hella weird.The room was dead silent as they all silently watch my every movement.

Gakushuu seems to have questions but the principal immediately pulled me out of the room before I could even say anything.

Which brings us to here.

In front of my mom.

Facetiming my sister and dad.

In our house.

"THAT IS SOO EXCITING RIGHT HONEY?^^"My mom said.

Turns out my whole fam is aware that the octopus named "Korosensei" is teaching at my school since they have their ties with the government.Which they didn't even bother telling me.

"Sure sounds exciting , well that's a drastic change in your life Y/n , you better make the most of it."My father said.

"EEEKK!!So excited for you lil sis!Make sure to get me some notes from that octopus' behavior ok?"Lana reminded.

"Yeah , yeah.."I tiredly said. I bid farewell and went my way to my room.

Honestly I don't plan on killing the poor octopus.I couldn't care less about the money and I couldn't care less about the end of humanity either.I'm just doing this for my sister and to make my life less boring, besides I might make friends there.

But still...I think trying to assassinate your teacher would be quite fun.Besides I heard he likes sweets and if we became besties who knows maybe he'll buy me some too!^^

I spent the whole day trying to think of a way to kill him.You know to get that good first impression;)

After hours of eliminating all the possibilities and devising a plan.

I have finally devised a plan that will sure pop his tentacles away.

Now..this will be fun..

  - E N D -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 365 27
(this fucking stinks don't read this read my other karma fic its so much better... made this during covid lmao) old version: decade and one. " 𝘀𝗵�...
91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
145K 3.3K 16
(Y/N) gets transferred into the E-Class due to her drop of grades. She hardly ever talks to people in the E-Class, she prefers being alone One faithf...
74.2K 2.2K 17
this girl texts this random number, omg it's karma akabane!! they go to the same school!!! ew but he's in 3-E ms girl is in 3-A