Jealousy

By suckmymochi

[YALLLLL I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 AND IM 15 (2017) NOW SO PLS READ WITH CAUTION!] Chan Mi's first imp... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Not an update
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not an update!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note (edited)

Chapter 1

40.7K 1K 513
By suckmymochi

- Chan Mi -

"Annyeonghaesayo. Im Chan Mi imnida. Please take good care of me!" i said and bowed 90 degrees. "Arrasso, take a seat near Jungkook" the teacher said. I smiled. "Ne" i said and went to the seat. He looked at me all the way until i settled down. I noticed him staring and it was annoying. I turned to look at him. I looked at him and tilt my head to the right. He snapped out of his thoughts and smirked at me. "What are you looking at?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and turned to the front. He does look hot to be honest. But hey, im just stating a fact.

"Mian! Im late!" A boy suddenly burst into the room. The teacher glared at him and he just smiled goofily. I smiled because it was a bit cute. He started walking towrads me. He looked at me with the * who are you* face. He sat down and turned to me. "Im Jimin. Park Jimin. Whats yours?" he asked with a warm smile. "Chan Mi imnida~" i said and returned the smile. He nodded. "Are you korean or?" he asked. I nodded and glared at him. "If im not, why am i even speaking in korean" i retorted and he chuckled. "I see youre sarcastic" he said. I smiled and we just faced the front.

- Jimin -

She looks different than all the girls ive seen. They wore slutty, revealing clothes because they want to date me. But Chan Mi is different. She wore a knee length skirt and a sleeveless top. It made me want to know her more.

.

.

.

Finally, class ended. After 2 hours of maths, we have music. The period everyone loves more than lunch break. I stood up and packed my bag. Chan Mi stood up too, and she was the perfect height. Not to short or tall. I looked at her packing her things. She looked so pretty.

She turned to me after she probably realized i stared at her. She looked at me with her hazel eyes. My heart started beating faster. I turned away, blushing. I could hear her giggle. I smiled to myself. Great job Jimin, great job embarrasing yourself. ._.

I dont know why, i was nervous to ask her for her number. She tucked her hair that was sticking onto her face. She turned to me and smiled. "See you later" she said. I couldnt help but smile. She made me feel shy. And small. "J-jakkaman!" i shouted. With my courage, i asked her. "Ne?" she asked. "Can i have your number?" I asked. She looked at me. For a moment, i thought she was going to say no. But soon, she smiled and nodded. "Here, you can write on my palm" i said. She giggled. Her hand felt so soft and warm, giving me this feeling ive never had for so long...

"Kam-kamsamia!" i said and smiled. She smiled and walked away.

- Chan Mi -

That was weird, totally. But it was cute how he took a deep breath to ask me for my number. I chuckled thinking about that. I decided to go to the bathroom to do some touch up.

And i saw the most disgusting, icky scene. Jungkook and a girl, making out. I shuddered. Why are they even doing it here? Like hello, you're doing it in the fucking bathroom. I just ignored them as i walked past them. I quickly did my hair that was annoying me. I tied it up and straightened my bangs. They were still making out, even worse. Doesnt he have some shame?

- Jungkook -

Did that Chan Mi girl shiver? To me? In disgust? And she doesnt give that look to Jimin hyung, sure. "Ugh, fuck off" i said to the girl and pushed her away softly. "Oppa! Oppa! Dont leave me!" she shouted. I waved my hand as i walked out. Now, where's that Chan Mi girl?

"Yah!" I shouted. She turned to me, and turned back to her locker. What?! "Yah! I called you!" i said. "What? What do you want?" she asked in annoyance. I swirled her around and pushed her against the locker. I held her wrist up onto the locker. "Let go off me!" she shouted. I smirked. I leaned into her. "Dont treat me like garbage" i hissed. She managed to push me away. She's strong. "How can I not?" she said and chuckled to herself. "B-bwoh?!" i said in disbelief. Does she not know who i am? Im from BTS! Im they boy everyone wants! She looked at me in disgust. And from there, she walked away.

- Chan Mi -

Well that was rude. He obviously think he can get any girl he wants. Well, not me. Rude.

A/N

Heyyyy. I hope this chapter is good! Please vote and comment your opinions~ Kamsamida ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 329 31
"I hate him... so why do I feel this way?" (Yep that's our cheesy little quote thing xD) Bullies aren't always rotten people and Y/n soon finds that...
536K 17.5K 47
❪JJK - 전정국❫ "It was hatred, pure hatred. Looking at her every morning, eating what she cooked, living with her under the same roof, it all made me fe...
292K 12.1K 21
A dark mafia world which got ruled by the sinner who only know how to hurt people. His life is dark and dangerous until she come there to bring light...
27.8K 1.4K 20
it all began with the desire for him to take revenge, thinking he'd succeed, but he fell, fell in love with her. The hate did exist, but it was 'Ephe...