Hazbin Hotel: Redemption for...

By CharlotteMarie21

After seeing Charlie's performance about the Happy Hotel on the news and how much bad criticism it got, Alast... More

Chapter One: The Hotel Closing?
Chapter Two: The Father and Daughter Deal
Chapter Three: The Angels
Chapter Four: New Patron
Chapter Five: Relationships
Chapter Six: Crushes
Chapter Seven: Questions
Chapter Eight: Hell's Queen Is Here
Chapter Nine: Road to Rehabilitation
Chapter Ten: Rosie
Chapter Eleven: New Orleans' Radio Host
Chapter Thirteen: Vox
Chapter Fourteen: Moving On
Chapter Fifteen: Rejected
Chapter Sixteen: Jazz Romance
Chapter Seventeen: New Goals
Chapter Eighteen: Just Lunch

Chapter Twelve: Tonight's News

1.8K 24 40
By CharlotteMarie21

~Present Day~

"Are you alright, Alastor?" Rosie asked when she saw Alastor was distracted and adjusting his dial.

"I'm quite alright, my dear. Just some technical difficulties." He chuckled once he fixed his dial, placing his hands behind his back.

She smiled and walked into the dining room. "We're back." She sang softly.

"Just in time! We were about to serve the food." Lucifer smiled brightly from the head of the table.

Rosie smiled back before she sat down next to Lilith.

"It certainly smells delicious." Lilith smiled when Razzle and Dazzle came rushing into the dining room and quickly served everyone before rushing over to Charlie.

They looked up at her innocently like puppies.

"Okay, okay. You can help yourselves to the donu-" They quickly rushed out of the dining room before she could finish her sentence. She giggled and shook her head. "They're into sweets." She smiled softly at everyone.

"Oh, so that explains why they love you so much." Alastor smiled at her.

Charlie turned a bit red, a small smile forming on her face before she looked down to stop feeling flustered.

Lucifer growled under his breath and glared over at Alastor.

Alastor ignored Lucifer and kept smiling at Charlie who was sitting on the other side of Lucifer.

Lucifer growled louder and leaned over the table to block his view of Charlie. "So! Alastor, what are your plans for the hotel now that it'll be open?" He asked, forcing a smile on his face.

"Oh, well I was thinking that Charlie gets on the picture show again and give them an update on what's happening." He smiled.

"You want her to go back on the news where she publicly humiliated herself in the first place?!" He asked, not wanting to see his daughter go through that humiliation again and make their family seem like a joke.

"Nonsense. They wouldn't dare do that with me around and especially now that I'm a partner at the hotel." Alastor grinned.

"He has a point, dear." Lilith said softly to her husband.

"What do you think, my little poisoned apple?" Lucifer asked Charlie.

"Oh, well...I...I don't know. I don't think Katie Killjoy would let me back." She said nervously, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because she didn't like my idea." She smiled nervously at her dad. She knew they hadn't seen her fight with Katie since they never brought it up.

"Well, who cares what she thinks. I believe showing everyone in Hell that the Radio Demon is on your side will stop the teasing." Rosie smiled.

"Exactly. I just want everyone to know I'm your partner, sweetheart." Alastor smiled at her.

Charlie's cheeks turned red again and looked away. "I-I don't know. Maybe." She stuttered before taking a bite of her food.

"Come on, Charlie. I hate to agree with that asshole, but I think he has a point. We both know I won't be here to stop them from talking behind your back for long and when people see him they'll keep their mouths shut." Vaggie said softly.

"Vaggie? You really agree with this?" She asked, honestly surprised.

"Yeah. I hate his guts but I just want you safe and never want to see you hurt by what people say again. Are you going to tell me it doesn't get to you?"

She sighed. "No, it does."

"Exactly. Just go do it." She smiled slightly at Charlie.

Charlie smiled back and hugged her tightly. "Okay, Vaggie." She whispered.

Vaggie smiled and hugged her back just as tight before pulling away slowly. "And besides, you totally won that fight against Katie Killjoy." She chuckled.

Charlie giggled quietly. "Barely."

"Great news! We can appear on the picture show tonight!" Alastor exclaimed in excitement.

"T-tonight? What time?" Charlie asked.

"At six o'clock. But we must be there a half-hour before." He smiled.

"What?! But it's already five." She pointed out.

"Yes, so we must be on our way soon."

"Oh. Well...who wants to come?" She asked.

"I ain't going on any news channel." Husk said, drinking his beer.

"I'd love to go, but I have so much cleaning to do and so many dishes to wash." Niffty smiled brightly.

"Vaggie?" Charlie asked.

"I can't. I have to start reading the bible if I want to finish by the end of the month." Vaggie sighed heavily.

"Oh." She frowned. "What about you, Angel?"

"I uhhh..." Angel stuttered a bit, looking at Alastor to see if he was allowed to go.

Alastor grinned and nodded his head, giving him the okay.

"Sure. I guess I can go." He smiled slightly at her.

"Okay..." Charlie said, a bit confused about why he seemed a bit off. "I guess it's just the three of us."

"Well, if you three are off your mother and I will be on our way." Lucifer said, standing up once he finished his food and helped Lilith up from her chair.

"Okay, dad. See you both again soon I hope." Charlie smiled softly.

"We sure will, sweetheart." Lilith smiled before hugging Charlie.

Charlie smiled and hugged her mother back tightly before Lucifer joined their hug.

"We love you so much, Charlie. We just want what's best for you." He whispered.

"I know." She whispered back before she pulled away from the hug, her parents kissing her forehead lovingly, making her giggle.

"Remember, don't take shit from other demons." Lucifer smiled widely.

"And that we love you and we'll see you tonight on the news. You'll do great." Lilith smiled, walking out of the room with her husband after they said their goodbyes to everyone.

"Well, I guess I'm off as well. I'll tune in for the news once I get home. Good luck to you two." Rosie smiled, winking at Alastor and Charlie playfully. "Cheerio!" She said before walking out of the room.

"Au revoir!" Alastor chuckled once she left.

"Y-you speak...you speak French?" Charlie asked, trying to hide the fact that she was weak for his French even if it was a small phrase.

"Of course, my dear! New Orleans has some French roots hidden within its soil." He said, giving her a soft and gentle smile.

She smiled back before quickly turning to face Angel Dust. "Ready to go, Angel?" She asked, clearing her throat.

"Sure am. I was waiting for you two lovebirds." He teased.

"Angel!" She huffed, her cheeks turning bright red.

"I'm just teasing, toots." He laughed before walking out of the room.

Vaggie glared a bit and walked out after him. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Angel asked.

"Why are you teasing her like that when she obviously doesn't want to be with that freak?" She glared.

"Aww, is someone jealous?" He smiled innocently, poking her cheek.

"I am not jealous!" She snapped, her hair flaring up a bit before she calmed herself down. "I just don't think she likes you teasing her."

"Ha! You are jealous." He laughed. "Just admit it, bitch. If she were to move on and end up with the strawberry pimp you'd go ballistic."

"I would not. We broke up and she can be with whoever she wants to be with." She said calmly, crossing her arms.

"Even if that somebody was to be smiles?" He asked.

She blinked and hesitated to answer for a bit. "Just don't make a fool of yourself on TV." She glared before storming away.

Once Vaggie left the room his smile slowly disappeared from his face. He was still against helping Alastor but he had no choice and only wished Charlie would somehow not fall for him. He let out a sigh before putting a smile back on his face when he heard Charlie and Alastor come his way.

"Come on, let's go before we're late." Charlie smiled, walking out the entrance with Razzle and Dazzle.

"You're doing pretty good. Keep it up." Alastor whispered to Angel.

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes.

Alastor chuckled before walking over to the limo and opened the door for Charlie, helping her in.

She smiled to herself before getting in and felt herself get more nervous when he sat next to her.

Angel saw and rolled his eyes before getting in after them and immediately began to play with the switch again. He was still amazed by the technology.

"So...what are we going to talk about?" Charlie asked Alastor.

"About the plan and what's going to happen at the end of the month, my dear." He smiled.

"R-right." She chuckled nervously, rubbing her arm a bit.

"My dear, no need to be nervous. Everything will go well." He assured her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She tensed up a bit, her face getting more red. "O-okay. If you say so." She smiled nervously at him.

After a few minutes, they arrived and Alastor and Angel got out of the limo but Charlie completely froze when they stopped. She really didn't want to embarrass herself again and most importantly, she didn't want to ruin the hotel's reputation when she had a chance to keep it.

"Come on, sweetheart. We're here." Alastor smiled, holding his hand out for hers.

Charlie blinked and looked at his hand before hesitantly taking it, getting out of the limo slowly.

"You'll be fine. Just breathe." He said softly.

"R-right. Breathe and r-relax." She said to herself, slowly relaxing as they walked in the studio.

She started getting deja vu when she saw she was standing in the same place the first time when she was going over what she was going to say. Razzle and Dazzle tried to comfort her and make her feel relaxed by hugging her legs.

She looked down at them and smiled softly. "Thanks, guys." She said softly, petting them.

"You'll do great, toots. I won't be paying much attention but if there's a fight again let me know." He winked playfully at her.

"Shut your mouth, you." Alastor smiled. "Everything will be fine, darling." He said in a soft tone.

Charlie smiled softly and took a deep breath. "I can do this!" She said in confidence. "I'll just be me and stay confident."

"That's the spirit!" Alastor smiled widely.

"Yeah! I got this." She said before walking over to Katie when they went on a commercial break. "Hi. You might remember me, I'm the princess of Hell. Charlie." She said softly, holding her hand out to her.

"You mean the tux wearing demon princess who embarrassed herself on my show and had the nerve to fight me?" Katie asked in monotone, still acting stuck up and uninterested as she smoked her cigarette.

"Y-yeah. That princess." She chuckled nervously.

"You can put that away. I still don't touch the gays, honey. Just know if you try that shit again I will fucking bury you for real this time. Got it?" She glared, throwing her cigarette to the side.

"Uhhh...cool beans." She smiled awkwardly, giving her the thumbs up.

"And we're live!" The cameraman shouted which made Katie get back to her seat quickly.

"Welcome back!" Katie put on her news lady smile. "So, Charlotte."

"It's Charlie." She corrected, sitting down next to her with a bit of distance.

"Whatever." She said. "Before you tell us about what brought you here, why don't we replay the last time we had you here just for fun?"

Charlie blinked at her. "I don't think we should." She chuckled nervously.

"I think we should." She smiled. "Role the clip!" She yelled before they began to play Charlie's song.

"Oh no." Charlie mumbled, sinking in her seat when it started playing. She of course still loved the song but she wished people loved it with her.

Alastor was off camera with Angel and watched the clip, still remembering how he felt when he saw it the first time. He watched in amusement and smiled to himself when he remembered that this song gave him the idea on how to win her over. He knew he would have to sing a song and dance with her in order to gain her trust at the beginning, which he didn't mind since he personally loved singing and dancing as well.

"Life will be sweet at the Happy Hotel! Yeah!"

Once the song was over, it was dead silent.

"Wow!" The same one-eyed demon said in amazement. "That's still shit." He grinned before everyone started dying of laughter.

Charlie frowned and tried to hide in her seat, ready to run out of there until she saw everyone slowly stopped laughing and looked at Charlie, shaking in fear.

Charlie sat up and blinked when she saw everyone scared to death, confused about why they looked at her like that when just a second ago they were laughing at her. She then realized they weren't scared of her when she saw the one-eyed demon being strangled by a black tentacle, they were scared at what was behind her. She turned a bit to look at who it was, only to see it was Alastor. His head was tilted to the side, his eyes were radio dials, his demon symbols were floating around him with static noises filling the room, his antlers had gotten bigger and his smile was scarier than ever.

"Are we done laughing?" He asked in the same manner as he did when he first met Charlie and Vaggie. His mouth didn't even open when he talked.

Everyone nodded their heads immediately.

"Splendid." He grinned before going back to his normal form. "Now, Miss Killjoy. Before you or any other demon says anything else about Charlie's wonderful hotel I'd like to make it clear I am her new partner and help her run the place."

"What?!" Katie asked in shock.

"I'm her new business partner and if anyone wants to talk about her or make fun of her lovely hotel I will end every single one of you in this room." He grinned. widely which scared everyone again. "Now that we got that out of the way, we have some exciting news!" He smiled brightly. "Charlie?"

"Uhhh...yeah. We do." She shook her head before looking at the camera. "As you all know, our hotel's goal is to rehabilitate sinners and get you into heaven so we can get handle the overpopulation here in Hell in a more humane way instead of slaughtering everyone. As of right now, our patron Vaggie is starting her road to rehabilitation and by the end of the month we hope to see her go to...heaven." She mumbled towards the ends, frowning.

Alastor noticed and tried to cheer her up, creating a small ball of fire in his hands in front of her.

Charlie looked up at Alastor's hand and her eyes widened with amazement when he created the fire.

Alastor smiled and turned his monocle before he changed his clothes instantly and shot the fire up in the air, a small tune began playing in the background. "You have a dream." He sang, picking her up from her seat by her hand and spun her around. "You wish to tell." He sang before changing her clothes into a dress and made her hair shorter, making her smile brightly.

She remembered the first time he sang the song and how excited she was to have a singing and dancing partner. She also found the new outfit adorable and beautiful even though it's been a while since she's worn a dress.

Alastor genuinely smiled when he saw her in those clothes again before he snapped out of it and leaned over to Angel Dust who was sitting on a chair, waiting for this to be over with. "And it's just laughable, but hey, kid. What the hell?" He sang, picking Charlie up and tossed her in the air before catching her. "Cause you're one of a kind, the charming demon belle. Now let's give these burning fools a place to dwell." He snapped his fingers and changed everyone's clothes into 1920's New Orleans fashion. "Take it, boys!" He smiled at his shadow friends before they popped out and began playing more music.

"Haha!" Alastor laughed.

"Boo!" His shadow friends shouted as they surrounded the crowd.

"Inside of every demon is a lost cause, ha! But we'll dress em' up for now with just a smile." He grinned, putting strings on Angel's arms and legs like a puppet.

Angel looked at the strings and immediately glared at Alastor.

"Wicked smiles!" His shadow friends sang along.

"And we'll chlorinate this cesspool with some old redemption flair and show these simpletons some proper class and style." He grinned.

"Class and style!" His shadow appeared behind him before he made it disappear and rushed over to Charlie and pulled her in close by her waist.

"Oh, here below the ground, I'm sure your plan is sound." He winked at her when he dipped her. For a moment, he got lost in her eyes before snapping out of it and began spinning her around happily. "They'll spend a little time." He sang, letting her go. "Down at the Hazbin Ho-" His eyes widened in anger when he was interrupted again by an explosion. He adjusted himself and snapped his fingers, making everyone's clothes go back to normal.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the old Radio Demon. I knew I smelled something prehistoric and dusty." A demon said.

"You can't smell dust, fool. But I guess you wouldn't know with all the brain cells you lost to modern technology, Vox." Alastor snapped back with class and as always a smile on his face before turning to face the TV Demon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.5K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...
93.3K 1.3K 28
Hazbin Hotel. A place for redemption, rehabilitation... And secrets. Everything was going fine until Alastor shows interest in Charlie. Seems the P...
58.7K 1.4K 31
At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel with the help of someone close to her. Y...
9.4K 140 2
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION!!! All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonma...