i.๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ.. ๐๐„๐๐€ โœ“

Por 444GAL0RE

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ใƒŸ โ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โž Mรกs

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ..
๐—‚.
๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚.
๐—‚๐—.
๐—.
๐—๐—‚.
๐—๐—‚๐—‚.
๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚.
๐—‚๐—‘.
๐—‘.
๐—‘๐—‚.
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚.
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚.
๐—‘๐—‚๐—.
๐—‘๐—.
๐—‘๐—๐—‚.
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚.
๐—‘๐—๐—‚๐—‚๐—‚.
๐—‘๐—‚๐—‘.
๐—‘๐—‘.
๐—‘๐—‘๐—‚.
๐—‘๐—‘๐—‚๐—‚.

๐—‚๐—‚

1.2K 98 202
Por 444GAL0RE

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
🏁+🍒+💫⋆。𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌! 。゚༄ 001.✰ 🏁🍒💫 ) { 𝒂 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒𝗄𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 } ❛ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❜ ⋆*✰ * ࿐

(🏁🍒) ━━ ❛ 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚 !❜。゚
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

narrative. unedited

↳ ADELINE STOOD AT HER LOCKER PULLING her books out the locker getting ready for fourth period, while kenzie and lola stood waiting for her.

"So tell me the details about you and vallyk" Kenzie spoke up breaking the silence between them all "um, you know it's just like any other couple" Adeline came up with a lie on the spot.

"Well here comes your man, it's funny cause he's just gonna walk right past you" Kenzie joked causing Adeline to panic, she turned around seeing him walking down the hall with Derek.

Adeline said nothing back to Kenzie just hoping Vallyk would at least say hey or something.

As she pulled out the rest of her books she felt an arm around her. She looked up to see Vallyk.

"Hey.." she smiled at him before looking over at Kenzie who had a surprised look on her face.

"Hey, you ready for class babe?" He asked while looking down at Adeline with a warm smile across his face.

"Yeah I'll talk to you guys later" Adeline waved at her two best friends before walking off with Vallyk.

"What was that?" Adeline questioned "just me being your 'boyfriend' cause you got caught up in a lie" he joked with Adeline.

"Well thank you, you saved my ass" Adeline laughed before realizing people were actually paying attention to her just because she was with Vallyk.

"You have to come chill with me at lunch you can meet the guys" Vallyk told her as the walked into math class side by side.

"Why do I have to meet them?" Adeline replied "you want this to work or not? i've introduced all my girlfriends to my friends" Vallyk asked sitting down beside at the back.

"Fine" Adeline sighed starting to pull out her note books.

After classes finished Adeline was now in the washroom with Lola who was in the corner vaping as always.

"Why is Kenzie being such a bitch?" A curious Adeline asked Lola "if I'm being honest I don't know she's probably just going through it" Lola laughed before taking a hit from her vape again.

"Oh, well anyways I have to go meet up with Vallyk and his friends I'll talk to you later?" Adeline said before leaving the washroom and making her way to the cafeteria.

Adeline walked into the crowded cafeteria scanning the room for Vallyk. Her eyes landing on him and a warm smile was plastered across his face before he gestured for her to come over.

Sitting down beside him he rested his arm around her "this is adeline, my girl so be nice" the curly headed boy told his group of friends they all looked over at her waving.
"that's, Mike, Derek, Justin, Alvaro, and Roshaun"

Adeline smiled waving back at them they all seemed pretty cool to her "She coming with us to the Olivia's party tonight?" Alvaro asked "yeah she should come" Vallyk replied turning to Adeline.

"Who's Olivia?" Adeline asked the group of boys "His ex" Roshaun said making a 'yikes' face "oh.. yeah i guess I'll come, send me the time and address" she agreed.

As soon Adeline made it home the first place she was headed to was her closet, to pick out an outfit.

Her best friends were quick to help her out with what to wear, and for that Adeline was bringing the two along even though Kenzie was just there being a bitch as per usual.

Adeline dug through her closet looking for something specific, like her strapless red dress.

After showering and doing her makeup which wasn't anything big, she looked at herself in the mirror she was happy with how she looked.

"Where you going?" Adeline's mom asked walking into her bedroom "a party with friends" Adeline replied spraying on some bath and body works perfume.

"How are you getting there?" Her mom asked again when it came to parties her mom would ask one to many questions.

"Lola, Kenzie and I are taking an Uber mom don't worry, I'll be home before one" Adeline reassured her mom "ok baby, be safe and have fun" she smiled walking away.

After the group of girls short uber ride they made it to a pretty big house filled with tons of people.

"Tell me again why you're going to your boyfriends, exes party?" Kenzie asked as they all walked up to the front door.

"Because he said I should come so I came" Adeline explained walking into the house. Surprisingly the alcohol and weed wasn't that strong.

"Whatever, where's your little boyfriend?" Kenzie asked with an attitude "that's not my little boyfriend that's my big boyfriend, and he must be in the kitchen or something" Adeline said pushing through the crowd of people.

"There he is" Lola pointed at the kitchen grabbing Adeline and Kenzie by the hand and pulling them towards the kitchen.

All three of them walked into the kitchen, all the boys that Adeline met at lunch were there along with olivia.

"Hi" Adeline smiled waving at Vallyk "Hey baby" he pulled her into a hug. Adeline turned to the rest of the boys waving at them.

"Who's this?" Olivia questioned with a sly look across her face "uh, she's my girlfriend"
Adeline nodded before being caught off guard with a kiss from her 'boyfriend'

Shocked by the kiss she still kissed back before pulling away "oh that's cute" Olivia fake smiled at Adeline.

"Come here for a second" Adeline grabbed him by the hand pulling him into a empty hallway.

"What?" Vallyk asked furrowing his eyebrows at her "we need rules you can't just kiss me like that Vallyk, i mean i understand you wanna make Olivia jealous or whatever but that can't be happening" Adeline stated.

"Nobody's gonna believe we're together if I'm not allowed to kiss you" he shrugged his shoulders "give me your phone" Adeline said with her hand out waiting for his phone.

He opened his phone before placing it into her hand. Adeline went into his notes to making a new note titled 'Vallyk and Adeline's rules'

"What you doing?" He asked leaning against the wall with his arms crossed "making rules" "we can do that later just enjoy the party come on" Vallyk grabbed his phone putting it back in his pocket.

A now drunk Adeline stood around the kitchen island downing shots of hennessy with Olivia something she never thought she would be doing but she got carried away.

Kenzie and Lola off somewhere in the house, Vallyk and his friends in the back left Olivia and Adeline alone together. The two were kind of getting along probably only because they were drunk.

"So I have a question?" Olivia slurred resting her head on Adeline's "ask away" Adeline giggled for some reason now that she was drunk everything was funny.

"Have you and Vallyk like done it?" Olivia said in a low tone "not yet!" Adeline yelled gently pushed her.

"But is he good?" Adeline asked in all seriousness "extremely good" Olivia smirked putting her hand over her mouth.

"Liv!" Adeline gasped "I'm serious he's good" Olivia blurted out. Adeline rested her head on Olivia's.

"Hey you ready to go?" Vallyk asked Adeline. she looked over at him and shook her head "why?" he asked again "because I can't go home like this, if my mom sees me drunk it's the end of my life"

"I'll take you inside and make sure she doesn't see you but I'm not leaving you here alone" he replied grabbing onto her hand and helping her up.

"Let's go sir" a very intoxicated Adeline laughed flinging her arms around Vallyk.

Vallyk helped Adeline out the uber leaving his friends in the car waiting for him. He walked her up to her front door and before going inside he stopped her.

"You have to be quiet" he told her because she kept giggling and yelling out of nowhere "ok! stop being bossy" she whined like a little five year old girl.

Vallyk rolled his eyes and she opened the door stepping inside, all the lights were off and Adeline's mom was fast asleep on the living room couch.

Adeline letting out giggles here and there as she made her way upstairs to her room while Vallyk followed behind her.

After bringing her into her bedroom he laid her down on her bed putting her sheets over her.

"Thank you kind sir" Adeline smiled softly and pulled him in for a hug "you're welcome just don't get drunk again, get some rest now" he smiled back at her.

LANI'S THOUGHTS🧠
sorry i took like thirty
years to update online
school is jumping me😍🕺🏽

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

59.4K 1.6K 44
๐˜ผ ๐™†๐™ค๐™—๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. (this book corny don't readโ˜ ๏ธ) ๐—›๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—ž๐—ฆ: โฆ #1 ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ โฆ #1 ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...
32.4K 802 19
๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐ž & ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ค ใ‚ท๏ธŽ