The keeper of Anubis house

De Myaparmar

Cassie Logan is a 15 year old girl and she got a scholarship to attend a boarding school and live in Anubis h... Mais

Exceptance and scholarship letter
Meeting everyone
Strange things are happening
The perfect night out
making it offical
Complications
Everything comes together
Kidnapped
The tuth about myself
A time to mess up
Life hurts when it hits
The chosen hour
The end of the year dance
Home for the summer
Return to Anubis house
A new housemother
New guy
Working together
The night is ours
Beginging the race to the mask
The unkown ruler
The collector's Identity
Getting Trudy back
Your punishment is to be to punish
Rufus stikes again
A new Sibuna memeber
The Mask of Anubis
Summer time calls to party
Out with the old and in with the new
Amber's birthday
The keeper, the Seeker, the Enabler
Big new changes
The real Harriet Denby
Confront the liar
Robert's cript
The eclipse
consequence lead to guilt
Robert Frobisher-Smythe is awake
Sinners
Detention
New sinners
The last artifact comes with a price
The great Ammut
House of Hero's
hurricane Ella
My big birthday party
Freshman's of Anubis house
The missing Prymid
The truth about Sophie
Drama all around us
Graduation day.. Anubis style
Saying goodbye

first day of a new school

636 14 1
De Myaparmar

Cassie's pov_____________

I woke up from my alarm. I got up and then I got dressed into the uniform and went downstairs to see everyone eating. 

I take a seat next to Jerome and he pours me a glass of water and gives it to me "Thank" I smile.

"No problem, how was your first night?" he asked. 

"It was good" I said.

"Shut it Slimeball, she is not intrested" Patricia said.

I am though. 

"I know, no reason to be friendly" he said smiling at me so I smiled back and they we got up and left. 

"Eat up lovelys, you got to get going soon" Trudy brings out more panckakes that everyone takes. 

After I ate I left for school. This place is huge. 

I finally get to the school and go to my locker and I organize my locker. 

"Hey" Amber said walking up to me with Mick by her side.

"Hey guys" I said friendly back to them. 

"Jerome was acting so different in front of you this morning, I think he likes you" Amber said which made be blush. 

She gasp happy "You like him, don't you?" she asked like she was about to explod. 

"Kind of" I said and Mick and her both smile.

"Don't worry, I will find out if he likes you" Amber said.

"Yeah ok, just don't make it so.." I started to say but she cut me off with heer hand a few inches away from my face.

"Don't worry ok" she said and the bell rings and I walk in the classroom with Mick and Amber. I sit behind them and Jereome walks in and sits next to me.

"Can I sit here?" he asked. 

I nod "Go ahead" I said.

"Ok class we have a new student today" the teacher walks to her desk and then looks at me "Welcome Cassie, I am Mis. Andrews" she smiled. 

"Hi" I said shy. She seems nice. 

The class went by fast. The bell rings and I walk out of class to my next class. 

Soon it was lunch time and I sit with Mara and Patricia. Then I noticed Amber, Fabian, and Nina walking away. Like they were sneaking out. 

"Where are they going?" I asked cerouisly. 

"They always do that, ever sense the american came here" Patricia said.

"I guess you don't like her" I said.

She nods "Yeah, she took my best friends Joy's bedroom, so I switched with Amber" she said.

"When Nina first got here, like her first night Patricia spilt water all over Nina, that so mean of you" Mara said staring at Patricia for a few seconds then back to me. 

"She deserves it" she said in defense of her actions.

"I'm sure she doesn't know your friend" I said.

"Yeah, but there is something wierd going on, when I asked the principle for Joy's number he avoided the question. That was when they started sneaking out" she said.

"Weird" I said.

"Yeah" she said.

"I am sure they have a reason" Mara said.

"Maybe Nina does have something to do with Joy's dissapearence" Patricia said sure of herself.

"Patririca you have to stop this" Mara said and got up and left. 

She signs "People have been telling to stop for weeks now, but I can't help it, I miss Joy so much, she left without her phone, she would never do that" Patricia siad almost crying.

"I am sorry" I said feeling really bad for her. 

"A few days ago this private investor found me and he is helping me find Joy" she said.

'What is his name?" I asked. 

"Rene Zeldman, but you can't tell anyone" she said.

"I won't but how do you know you can trust him?" I said and I always keep my promise. 

"He is helping me find Joy, besides who less can I trust?" she asked. 

"Maybe I can help a bit" I said and her face lit up. 

"You would do that?" she asked in shock. 

"Yeah of course" I said. "I could do anything for my friends" I added.

"Thanks you, I will text him to meet up after school" I said and I nod and we continue eating lunch and we talked about Joy too. 

Ms. Andrews's pov________________

During lunch I went into Eric's office and Victor was already there. 

"She has some of her father's looks but she mostly like her mother" I said.

"Her father is a dead man" Vicotor said.

"What is she finds out who he is? What is she finds out what we really do?" I asked. 

"Calm down Daphne, she has no clue" Eric said.

"Eric, if she is anything like that man she will figure it out" I said worried. 

"She doesn't know, she thinks Tom Logan is her father" Victor said.

"She is not only related to that monster, she is somthing special, what if she finds out what she is?" I asked.

"She won't" Eric said reassuring me but I was too worried to bother listening to him.

"I have seen her previous school record she is a smart girl, she is the one who will stop our soceity" I said.

"The chosen one is the only one who can buid the cup to give us all enternal life" Eric said. 

"She is not the chossen one, she is far more powerful then Joy Mercer" I said.

"We all have to keep an eye on her, incase that man is still out there, he might try to contact her" Victor said.

"He is dead Victor, no need to do that to the poor girl" Eric said.

"Well we have to do something, we can't just sit back and let her take charge of her destiny.. Not to mention both of her dad's were in our soceity." I said.

"Tom left the soceity becuase he had kids to take care of and that monster left becuase he didn't want to share the Elixir of Life" Victor said.

Then we heard the bell ring. 

Cassie's pov________________

Next class was chemistry and I sat next to Nina and Fabian next to the window in the back. 

"Hello everyone and welcome Cassie Logan's I am Mr. Sweet" the principle announced himself. 

"Hi sir" I waved my hand. 

"Now let's move on with our lesson" he said ad began to teach the class. 

After school I changed out of my uniform and put on 

Then I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I said and Patricia walks in.

"Ready to go?" she asked. 

"Yeah, let's go" I said and we left the house and walked ito the woods. 

"Why does he want to meet us so far from the school?" I asked as me feet started to hurt.

"He said if the teachers ever saw him it would be bad" she said and I nod. 

We waited in the cold for a few mintues then he showed up "Who is this?" he asked. 

"This is my friend Cassie, she is here to help find Joy" Patricia said.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi" he said.

"Alright did you find anything?" she asked. 

"Nothing yet, do you have a phot of Joy that I can use?" he asked. 

"Yeah" she said. 

"Great bring it to me then next time I next you, and one more thing, does anyone you know where this locket that looks like an eye?" he asked and Patricia shrugges her should and shakes her head and looks at me. 

I think about it for awhile "Wait, Nina wears a locket like that" I said. 

Patricia gasp "Yeah she does" agreeing to me. 

"It could help, if you can get it off her then that would be great" he said.

"I will get it" Patricia said and we said out byes and went back to the house in time for dinner. 

I saw Patricia leave the table early so I had a feeling she saw Nina not wearing her neckless. Then Amber got up and left the table. Oh no. 

"Ok everyone go wash up" Trudy said and everyone starts to leave the table. I knew I had to distract Nina. 

"Nina" I called out. 

"What's up?" she asked.

"Tell me more about yourself" I said.

"Well, when I was a kid my parents died in a car crash so I went to live my grandma in america and I recived a shcolorship to the school so here I am" she said.

"I am so sorry about your parents" I said feeling really bad. 

"it's ok" she said.

"I got a scholorship here too" I said.

"That is cool, you must be a smarty" she said and we both start laughting. 

"Anyways I got to go to my room now to get my toothbrush I will talk to you later" she said and walks up the stairs. I felt that was all I could do for now. 

I hope Patricia got the locket in time. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went to my room and fell asleep. 

I easily fell asleep. 

"Cassie" I heard someone said and I open my eyes to see no one there. 

"What is going on?" I muttered to myself. 

I fell back asleep and 2 seconds later "Cassie, your destiny awaits" The same vocie back back. 

I woke up getting mad "Who are you?" I asked speaking to myself. 

"Your need to help the chosen one" the voice said.

"I am going crazy" I muttered. 

Then the voice stoped and I finally got some sleep. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

A Promise Kept De A.C. Bird

Ficção Adolescente

10.1K 510 12
Cassandra has lost her mom then her dad in a way and now her boyfriend what else could go wrong? Also she is starting at a new private school as her...
36.3K 4.5K 59
Previously known as 'Hope'. Completed √ "Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness" Everyone has a story. Some choose to...
3.2K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
1.8K 208 55
Six high school girls, each blessed with control of an element, are brought together to protect the world from a rising evil. JENNA is the school's...