𝕿𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖙-𝕭𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕳𝖆�...

By RukiiSama89

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+**+**+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣... More

RULES
Story 1 : DONUTS
Story 2 : Hanako - San
Story 3 : Cute Cat
Story 4 : Astronomy
Story 5 : Love?
Story 6 : Sadistic Pleasure
Story 7 : Incest
Story 8 : Senpai
Story 9 : Crossover
Story 10 : Photos just like in PORN
Story 11 : Milktea
Story 12 : Psycho Boyfriend
Story 13 : Years
Story 14 : The Story of Us
Story 15 : Snatched
Story 16 : Swapped in a Wrong Way
Story 17 : Hold Hands
Story 18 : Stares
Story 19 : Encountered
Story 20 : My Dear Queen Of Hearts
Story 21 : Wait
Story 22 : Sadistically Hot
Story 23 : When the Ice Blooms
Story 25 : The Traitor
Story 26 : Play
Story 27 : Reasons
Story 28 : Concentrate
Story 29 : Bites
Story 30 : Regrets (1)
Story 31 : Regrets (2)
Story 32 : ONE SHOT
Story 33 : Romeo and Cinderella
Story 34 : MAGNET
Story 35 : Just Be Friends
Story 36 : Licks
Story 37 : Love Letter Gone Wrong
Story 38 : World is Mine
Story 39 : Knife
Story 40 : Cantarella
!!。・:*˚:✧。 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 。・:*˚:✧。!!

Story 24 : Love at First Sight

400 3 0
By RukiiSama89

* 𝐑𝐏 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 *
Story By : ʏᴜᴍᴇɪ ᴄʜᴀɴ

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 : 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙻𝙴𝙶𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝙾𝚆𝙽𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝚂 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴'𝚂 𝙰 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙸𝚃.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

- RukiiSama89

---★★★---

---★★★---

「BADUMP」という言葉を知る

Knowing the word ''BADUMP."

---★★★---

(Kou Minamoto X Mitsuba Sousuke)

"Have you heard? there's this ghost that's been appearing in the Junior High School Entrance lately!" the boy gossiped, creating a rumor once again. but this time, it caught the blonde guy's attention.

"Ghost?" He asked.

"Yes! Ghost!" The boy smiled at Kou, making the blonde smile back too.

"They say that-" they stopped in the shoe lockers, changing their shoes since it's already after school. The brunette continued talking about this ghost.

"- It grabs your arm and says..."

"Huwah-! stop touching my arm!" the boy looked at his friend who seemed confused.

"Eh? but... I didn't..."

That is when they realized...

"Hey, Have you forgotten about me?" A calm yet deep voice spoke scaring the two.

The two boys ran while Kou just stayed there.

"There you are-!" The blonde grabbed the ghost's arm. His grip to the ghost tightens, harshfully throwing the lad to the lockers. As he trapped the ghost, his right foot placed on the side of the ghost, slamming creating a thud noise.

He looked a the ghost and feel something unfamiliar for him.

'𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥'
'𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥'
'𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥'

His heart started to beat fast as he blushed.

'H-He's... Cute..'

Kou thought as he looked at the pinknette who's on the verge of tears, the pinknette's lips were quivering. His eyes starring back at the blonde looking like a puppy.

'T-This is bad!' Kou's face started heat up more.

All he can do is to wipe his lips, gulping for unknown reason so he immediately took steps backward, looking away but still stealing some glance.

Mitsuba is weak, too fragile for anyone to touch it's like he can break in any moment. Even though he is a boy, he does look like a girl in first glance.

"I-I'm sorry..." Kou apologized at the boy seemed to be scared. Kou scratched his nape, blushing slightly.

'What the heck is wrong with him?'

The pinknette is slightly shocked to see the boy who hurt him is blushing.

'It's probably that he thinks I'm cute.' Mitsuba was talking to himself as he grin widely towards to him.

Kou took his arm out enough for the pinknette to reach.

"Here... Stand up." He started to speak.

"No way you pervert." Mitsuba scoffed slapping the blonde's hand away. Kou is shocked to see this pinknette slapping his hand while he's trying to help him.

Mitsuba can stand up on his own so he did the right thing. Then his gaze locked at Kou as they stare to each other.

"What's your name?" Kou asked with a glint of curiosity in his voice.

Mitsuba looked at him with 'are you serious' look?'.

"As if I'll tell my name when you literally tried to touch me you PERVERT!!" the pinknette yelled the last word as he gave Kou a cheeky grin.

And because of this, Kou is now getting annoyed by his interaction towards to him.

"OI!! IM NOT A PERVERT!" Kou defended himself. Actually he has the rights since he wasn't really a pervert and it was Mitsuba who assumed him in a wrong way.

The boy scoffed it off. "My name? It's Mitsuba Sousuke, since you seem pretty eager to know my name, you lucky PERVERT." He smiled.

The boy couldn't help but smile back to Mitsuba too.

The two got along really fast, but sometimes the pinknette would often call him as a 'Lame Ass Traffic Earring Boy.' which annoyed him alot.

His naming towards to him seemed to be weird but that's how Mitsuba address him as a human.

But he couldn't get angry at the boy since he's too cute. Is it wrong for him to say that he was kinda attractive and his charms might work.

The two stopped at the rooftop, Mitsuba realized that... Being friends with the lad wasn't so bad.

He lifted his arms along with the camera, his right hand gripping on the right hand end of the camera. the forefinger placed lightly above the shutter release. His other three fingers curled around the front camera as the right thumb grips onto the the back of the camera.

As the camera makes a sound '𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙥!' that makes Kou looked behind his back to see the lad holding the camera.

"What did you take? the sky?" the boy asked, curious but at the same time laughing at his own thoughts. Because the sky is too clear and pretty empty to be pictured by him.

"Hmm... something 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 to me."

He sighed. "Maybe.." Mitsuba smiled gently, as the locks of his hair swayed along the wind. Kou turned crimson red, almost looking like tomato because the scenery was weird.

By just one smile the blonde is already blushing for a guy. A GUY.

It may sound like a cliche... But you guess you call this...

Love at First Sight.

---★★★---

𝐘𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐈 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍 : I'm sorry this sucks a lot. But hey! I'll do my best to improve my writing skills hehe. Thank you for reading this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.1K 12
Loading - █████▒▒░░░ 59% Loading - ███████▒░░ 72% Loading - █████████░ 98% L O A D I N G . . . 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕛𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝕜𝕒𝕚𝕤�...
75.5K 539 8
REQUESTS OPEN (ʏ/ɴ) ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀs ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ, sʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇᴏ...
268K 5.7K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
610K 26.1K 30
⋆.ೃ࿔ ⌗ 𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊 ࿐ : ❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦. ❞ ˗ˏˋ ✎ 𝗡 𝗢 𝗧 𝗘 𝗦 ┊<꒱ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢...