Breakable | KV ✔

By Elaboratae

In which the innocent Kim Taehyung, forced to stay in an asylum, meets Jeon Jeongguk, the most feared maniac... More

warnings
십일
십이
십삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십육
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십
사십일
사십이
사십삼
사십사
사십오
사십육
사십칠
사십팔
오십
에필로그
특별한 책 장 (1M Special)

사십구

19.4K 1.3K 622
By Elaboratae

It was a literal Odyssey to find the burdening man, not being in his own room as Taehyung has first expected but then remembering the command he has given his subordinates before to bring Taehyung into his room. So he of course wouldn't be there.

Taehyung ended up finding him in a different hall on the third floor, high up and almost forgotten as it didn't look as luxurious then the rest of the mansion. Without stepping closer, Taehyung could already hear the cries.

The screams begging someone to stop.

His blood boiled by the hysteria in these sobs and screams along with an annoyed voice which belonged to none other than his former tormentor. Who was about to harm another innocent human being.

"P-please Minho, p-please don't do this, I-I don't want this--"

"Hoseok, stop whining already and move your fucking ass here! I don't fucking care if you want this or not, your only purpose here is to let me fuck you whenever I please! Your consent doesn't fucking matter to me!"

"N-no please n-no PLEASE I-I c-can't do this anymore, you h-have a s-soulmate, p-please please stop hurting me!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!"

There was another whimper possibly coming from Hoseok, the poor soul Minho's interest currently was in and Taehyung couldn't wait anymore, chasing towards the door. It wasn't even locked which angered Taehyung even more because Minho seemed so cocky that no one would interrupt him.

Time to end this.

The scene displayed right in front of him made him lose the last bit of resistance and angered him even more.

Because in front of him stood Minho, hovering over the fragile form of a terrified male with large terrified eyes who was clutching onto a ripped open shirt. It brought memories back Taehyung tried so hard to forget.

Because he has been in this position as well. Scared, helplessly displayed to Minho's greed, not able to help himself. Minho has touched him in so many ways but when he told Taehyung he has also taken his purity that one time he was drugged and sleeping for days. It of course was meant to break the fragile boy.

Now seeing another boy in the same exact position turned Taehyung absolutely furious.

So when the both of them looked up, surprised by the sudden interruption, the crying Hoseok and the annoyed Minho, both were startled to see the beautiful brunet standing in the entrance, chest heaving in furious burning anger.

The pleading hope in Hoseok's eyes made Taehyung snap.

"Taehyung, what--", Minho started when the beauty trembled from unbelievably high anger.

But he would never complete this sentence.

°°°

Jeongguk jumped out of the still driving vehicle, not caring for the burn in his legs because they arrived at their final destination, the large mansion of Choi Minho. His eyes already scanning the surroundings for any possible sign of his precious soulmate but strangely finding no one outside.

"Where's my greeting committee?! I wanted to see some happy faces over here!", Jeongguk screamed upset, fingers tightening around his guns while Yoongi and Namjoon hurried to get to his side.

"Tsk, they're so rude to us tsk tsk", Jeongguk clicked his tongue before spinning around to face the two standing close. "Namjoonie, go search the area and clear it from any troubles, alrighty? Yoongi dear, you're coming with me. Let's explore Minho's place! Maybe we can get some furniture inspiration!", Jeongguk called out excited and clapped his hands before his eyes turned back into their insane black.

"Let's see if my Angel turned into a devil."

°°°

Jeongguk's heart was pounding excited in his chest because the mansion inside was absolutely destroyed now, the remaining guards killed by his own men so he went on the way to go search for his soulmate. Yoongi was following him, anxiously eyeing the humming maniac who seemed so well composed despite being on the urge of a breakdown from being away from Taehyung so long.

They found Taehyung in the last remaining place they didn't check, high up on the last but highest floor of the mansion, the hall looking messy and forgotten. "I don't like this place. Choi really is fucking up more and more, having his own asylum in his mansion, tsk. He should've been there", Jeongguk growled.

Yoongi has never heard Jeongguk saying it but he knew how much it angered and bothered Jeongguk to know that his soulmate, precious cute Taehyung has been held in such a hell place for three years like an animal.

And when they stepped through the wide opened door, their eyes immediately fell onto Taehyung.

Taehyung who was standing in the middle of the room with the last bloody rest that was Choi Minho, Hoseok crying softly on the dirty mattress he was forced to live on, forced to stay whenever Minho decided to pay him a visit to fulfill his dirty needs.

Hoseok couldn't believe his tormentor was gone, bony shoulders shaking while Taehyung just stared at the bloodied corpse, not grasping that he did it, he killed Minho! He KILLED HIM!

There was a gasp, a whimper and then Taehyung and Jeongguk were back together in a heated embrace with lips greedily on each other, with teeth pulling on skin, with hiccuped love confessions and whined begs to never leave again like this.

All of this went unnoticed to Yoongi. Who could just stare at the gorgeous boy sitting vulnerably on the dirty mattress, bony body merely hidden by a destroyed and dirtied shirt, his eyes fixed on the crying pair with a fond but twisted expression on his face.

All these details got captured by Yoongi who stared at the pretty male like he was hallucinating him.

Him. His Soulmate.

After years of craving and begging to god to let him meet his own soulmate, he finally understood why he never was possible to meet him. His gorgeous, beautiful fragile soulmate.

Because, just like Taehyung, he has been taken by the real psycho Choi Minho as his toy to satisfy his sick needs and tastes, brutally forced to give the man pleasure.

"My love", the two words caused the boy's head to snap up when he was approached by a beautiful man with pale skin and his skin prickled when their eyes locked and he felt tears appearing in his eyes from how shocked and happy he suddenly felt.

"You", he whispered, shakily trying to stand up only to fall into the man's outstretched arms, their lips immediately finding each other before moving to the rhythm of a perfect symphony. "I t-thought you d-don't exist but y-you're here, you're with me finally", Yoongi cried out, feeling the hot burning of initials graved into his skin.

It was a memorizing feeling.

"Hoseok, my name's Hoseok", the boy cried out weakly, snuggling into Yoongi's supporting arms. "Yoongi", the other weakly choked out, not knowing how to deal with so much happiness.

He found him. He found his soulmate. And Hoseok was worth every wait, finally being able to hold this beautiful male in his arms. "I dreamed of you, dreamed of you to come and save me from my misery, from this monster", Hoseok trembled by the recall of the horrible things done to him and Yoongi was quick to hide him in a soothing hug.

"He's gone now, you're save. I'm here to protect you, I'm here", Yoongi mumbled while Hoseok shook in his arms but a smile stole its way on his face. "Yes, you're with me. P-please if this is a dream, p-please don't wake me up...", he mumbled and Yoongi kissed the shell of his ear.

"It's not a dream, Love but I'll make sure to make every day from now on to a dream for you", Yoongi promised heatedly.

~

Ela_koo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8K 40
A doctor who feel butterfly to the biggest mafia boss and he don't know what he should do. A mafia boss who fell in love at first sight but in denial...
13.4K 276 7
Part 2. After escaping Venti you have a new problem on the horizon. ( double yandere but it didn't fit in the title)
152K 2K 37
Harry and Y/N's relationship was one everyone wanted. Everyone loved seeing them together because they were always happy with each other. The two bar...
328K 12.3K 78
"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" ...