Red Riding The Alpha

By authormiakerr

❝Let me make that tingling sensation in between your thighs disappear, it will take only a moment, Red.❞ Only... More

Blurb
Chapter : 01
Chapter : 02
Chapter : 03
Chapter : 04
Chapter : 05
Chapter : 06
Chapter : 07
Chapter : 08
Chapter : 09
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Chapter : 38
Chapter : 39
Chapter : 40
Chapter : 41
Chapter : 42
Authors Note

Chapter : 35

448K 10.8K 1.8K
By authormiakerr

"This cock is all I need, and maybe some air."

Chapter 35

Red

"The castle was constructed four-hundred years ago by the Hanson's. Improvements were made when I married Vincent, almost a hundred years ago." Jacqueline explained as she walked through the vast hallways. I followed her behind quietly and didn't act surprised when I learned that she was a hundred years old — or maybe more. Who knew?

"How are you so old?" I hesitated slightly before asking.

"Witches don't die until they are killed. We have the magic to keep ourselves young and beautiful," she glanced back and winked at me, knowing I was also one of them. I was also a witch.

"Oh..."

I could probably live for a hundred years as well.

"Yes,"

"Who are the Hanson's?" I asked.

Learning about the castle and the werewolf traditions were a small part of the training. I was going to become a queen in a few days, and it was vital for me to know what kingdom I'd be ruling.

"The Hanson's were the first of them. They were the first of creatures created by God. They came into living years ago, when humans barely existed. Werewolves had the power to shift into wolves under the full moon. Hanson's were high in power, and they were also very well-known in the area. A hierarchy was drafted by the Hanson's. Werewolves were given positions in this world. Protector. Warrior. Omega. Lone wolf. Beta. And of course, Alpha." She explained.

"So, is Luciano straight from the Hanson's bloodline?" I questioned. The werewolves did have a monarch, right?

Jacqueline stared at me for a moment, and she shared a smile before chuckling. "Luciano Hanson. Vincent Hanson. They all are direct descendants of the Hanson's."

Wow.

"Oh,"

"I thought you must've known that to the least," she raised a wine glass along with her eyebrow.

"No, I didn't know."

"There is a lot you have to learn," she sipped on her red wine and turned around.

As we stepped inside her bedroom, I quickly recognized the strong scent — it was rich, and it reminded me of Luciano's father.

"What else do I have to learn?" I asked.

"Mainly the history of the werewolves. The most dangerous ones are lone wolves," she said. I hitched with surprise. My Nana was one of them.

"Why are they dangerous?" My Nana couldn't harm anyone. She stayed away from all of them.

"Because they are strong. They have remarkable strength, and it's almost like they build themselves off dust. A lone wolf doesn't merge with a pack — it can't ever. It's a quality as they survive without the help of anyone." She handed me over a big book.

Wolves and other creatures were plastered on the book cover. I was confused when I saw a half-man and a half-horse. Did creatures like these even exist?

"Are they other kinds of shifters?" I looked up at her.

"They are...many, many." Her eyes widened as she took another sip of her wine. "Although they are not in packs or groups and they do not have strength similar to a werewolf. Werewolves are strongest among shifters,"

I nodded my head while taking in the new information. There was a lot I read about werewolves. I knew what could make them weak or strong. I was also aware of how they could be killed.

Hunters.

"Are hunters still a danger?"

"Not entirely. The town is quite safe. The last time someone was killed was a couple of years ago. They are patrols on ever edge of the town. Hunters aren't able to enter, so you'll be safe here if you're wondering that. On the other hand, the castle has security and guards on every inch and block." She directed her eyes outside her tall window.

Jacqueline's bedroom was massive. The bed was wooden with a thin, red-colored sheet falling down from the ceiling like a veil. Fresh air drifted in from the windows that were kept open. Her room was in the mid of the castle where mountains and people could be seen at the same time — unless like mine.

I soon realized that Jacqueline was pointing my attention towards the guards outside her block. There wasn't just one — there was a group of them, guarding her room like a treasure.

"You won't have to ever dread about being harmed by anyone," She looked back at me and said.

It seemed like Jacqueline enjoyed her time being here. Her eyes were filled with love and honesty, which made me wonder why she left...why she left Luciano and her husband? Why did she leave her throne?

"Why did you leave?" I asked.

"Smart question, Red." She ticked her finger at me before sitting on one of the comfortable couches beside the window.

I sat in front of her and waited for her reply. It must be a good reason.

"Vincent was a loving man — just like Luciano. We fell in love a hundred years ago, and at that time, I was young, just like you. Vincent was on a trip to England, and that's when I met him. In a snap of a moment, I was captured in his dreamy eyes and perfect personality." Her eyes fell down to her lap, and her smile faded away.

"I learned that Vincent was a prince. I went to my mother and told her everything. She didn't take it all well. She stopped me from leaving, but I had the desire to go to the states and marry the man I loved. My mother, my cult, they told me a lot of things,"

"Like?"

Her head raised, and her piercing eyes met mines. A shudder ran down my spine as she continued, "Like the werewolves will never accept a witch as their queen. Vincent promised me to keep me safe. It did work out. We had a beautiful son together, and I became the queen. Soon after that, I received threats, all hell went loose, and it almost seemed like I was trapped in a place where I didn't belong. Vincent wasn't able to control his wolves, and they usually bashed me for the creature I was. His sister, Selina, did her best to get me off the throne."

I never knew that Alpha Vincent had a sister. Where was she? Dead?

"I stepped down after forty years of ruling. I couldn't take it anymore, and by that time, Luciano was young enough to become a king. I gave a king to the throne and walked away, divorcing Vincent and returning to England, where my mother welcomed me with open arms." A tear dribbled down her perfected cheeks. She wiped it away with a tissue paper and kept her posture.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"It's alright now, Red. Things have fallen back to its place. The wolves don't hate me, and I don't have to deal with any of this." She looked around her room.

"Is it that difficult? Becoming a queen?" I questioned.

"It might not be for you as Luciano is the sole child, but things do get bad sometimes. If you want to leave, you can always, but in this process, you'll lose the one you love the most." She sighed.

There was a portrait of Alpha Vincent hung on the walls of her bedroom. It was their room. The former king and queen's chamber.

I looked away from the portrait and took in a deep breath before asking the question I had wanted to ask for a very long time.

"How old is Luciano?"

"Forty-five,"

I cursed under my breath, but Jacqueline wasn't able to hear it.

"Don't creatures age?"

"Not really. It's a prolonged process. Vincent was a hundred years old when I met him first and look at him now, all old and wrinkly." She threw her head back and laughed. "It takes time, but creatures do age. When we get weak, we age and lose our abilities."

Did that mean I wasn't going to get old any time soon? I didn't need to be worried about death.

What's death?

Read the full book on patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 22.9K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
1.2K 56 7
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
21K 1K 10
Lone Wolf Pack 4 More than fifty years ago, Will and Dean were two strangers brought together by the unlikeliest circumstances. They were two men in...
1.4K 17 5
Extended SAMPLE! Book is live on Amazon & Kindle Unlimited! Monsters are real... and I'm in love with them. Coasting through my last year of college...