๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ...

By AGirlFromTheStars

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
5
6
7
8
9
A/N
10
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
A/N (Please do read)
(An A/n) My life to this point
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Drawings
21
22
23
I need help (and bonus facts about me)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

24

1.1K 35 8
By AGirlFromTheStars

Sour Cream and I made it to Sadie's place for band practice. 

When Steven saw me he ran up and hugged which I laughed and returned.

"Steven I  was only gone for a day" I explain.

"I know but I just missed you and Stella?"

"You miss her bitting up your sandals?" 

This caused him to laugh.

"Nope I definitely don't miss that"

Sadie and the others began to practice while Steven and I recorded it.

"Eating your brains" Sadie finished the song as me and Steven cheered.

"Just another hot track from Sadie Killer and the Suspects" Jenny smirked.

"How's it sound Sour Cream?" Sadie asked as she made her way towards him.

"Here check it out for yourself"  Sour Cream told her as he showed the laptop screen.

"Hey Steven, Y/n. Hows the footage coming out?" Buck asked us.

"Oh, it coming along great" I told him.

"Your documentation of our humble beginning will be important when we become a pop-culture phenomenon" Buck said.

"Okay, but why are you recording it on that giant shoebox?" Jenny asked.

"It's my dad's old camcorder. These are your early days. The footage has to look old" Steven answered.

Sadie was said something when her mother, Miss Miller walked downstairs.

 "Sadie! Could you give me a hand with the groceries oh I didn't realize you had practice today. Hey kids!" She greeted.

We greeted her back and she started to tease Sadie by striking a pose in the staircase causing me to laugh. Seeing her daughter embarrassed she stopped and left us to continue practising not before inviting us to stay for dinner.

The camera footage shifts to Greg at the beach house listening to Sadie Killer and the Suspects song.

"Uh-huh" I nodded.

"This is good stuff" He commented. 

"You should see them live. Sadie has what you call an alter ego it really amazing and-" 

"Huh?"

"I think you'll love to see them live!" I shouted.

Greg lifts one side of the headphones

"What?!"

"She said you should watch them live it's awesome!!" Steven shouted louder starling Greg and I.

The footage shifts to Sadie Killer and the Suspects with their costumes on performing in Sadie's room for Greg.

Teens by day, we're all right. 
Teens by day but every night we're...
Sadie Killer and the Suspect
Whoa-oh-oh.
Sadie Killer and the Suspects.
Don't be scared, its afternoon. 
Don't be scared, but pretty soon
we'll be...
Sadie Killer and the Suspects
Whoa-oh-oh
Sadie Killer and the  Suspects.
The moon is out, I'm feeling  strange
It's making me shout, it's making
me change. You better watch out
it's going to get loud.
I'm killing the stage, I'm killing the crowd.
And you're next.

Greg started to clap.

"Woah that was great. Sadie, you transformed into a totally different person"

"Yeah she not Sadie Miller anymore" I said 

"She's Sadie Killer" Steven added.

Sadie blushed.

"Heh heh. Yeah. It feels...kind of freeing"

"I could tell and this whole look you guys have going is really fun. Nice wolfman Buck" Greg said.

"I'm a witch's cat" Buck said.

Sadie explained that they're still playing in the basement. 

"That's where everyone starts. Now you just got to work on the stuff that isn't music: booking shows, making merch, getting the word out-"

"Greg, weren't you a musician before? You do seem to know all about that stuff maybe you could help them out" I suggested.

Everyone agreed to the idea.

"And so it begins our rise to stardom, followed by the inevitable infighting and creative disagreements that will tear us apart in a beautiful explosion of emotions" Buck said causing all of us to stare at him.

"Don't worry. That won't happen" Greg said.

"Ah, shoot" Buck said disappointed. 

Footage switches to Greg in the van on the phone with Sunshine Justice to ask for help for Sadie Killer and the Suspects since she couldn't hear over the phone so he emailed her a link. Not too long after she replied back.

"Well, what did she say?" Steven asked.

"This is the absolute worst recording I've ever heard, it's a shame because I love the song. let's get these kids on stage with some decent equipment. They've got a gig!" 

I squealed in excitement.

"Y/n you seem very excited about this" Steven said pointing the camera at me.

I smiled.

"Of course I am. Sadie and rest are going big!"

"Oh, so you aren't you happy for a pacific DJ? Since it's been his dream to go and perform in Empire City since forever" Steven asked in a teasing manner.

A blushed spread across my cheeks and I looked away.

"I'm happy for everyone, equally"

"Yeah but you're happier for Sour Cream just by a little tons more"

Greg snickered and high fived Steven

Footage shift to Steven and I drawing a bander while Sadie, Sour Cream, Jenny, Buck and Greg were discussing ways to make their first show cool. Greg suggested a fog machine and lasers.

Footage switch to outside the car wash where Buck, Jenny and I were walking back with the packages to show the others.

Me and Jenny had on the band's t-shirt, though I still had my Hogwarts house jacket on.

"Check it out" I said as we stuck a pose.

"Oh ho ho," Steven said.

"Nice" Sour Cream complimented 

"Scary and stylish"  Jenny said. 

Then Barb came with the other stuff.

"You making a car wash or something?" She asked.

Just as Greg was about to tell her where the band will be performing Sadie stopped him and accidentally knocked over the poster. She became so excited and started to come up with ideas to help her daughter and her band but Sadie explained that she could do it on her own. Barbara a bit hut at her daughter's tone but respected her wishes and drove off. (I feel bad for Barbara, she just wanted to support her only child ;( )

Footage switches to the Cool Kids, Steven and I testing to Fog of War in front of the car wash while Sade and Greg were by the van.

"My mom used to be so into my life it was suffocating but know I get to be Sadie Killer and it's something that's totally mined and I know she's just waiting to get her hands on it" Sadie complained.

"Wow, that's so funny" Greg said.

"How is that funny? It drives me nuts" Sadie exclaimed.

"Oh no, it's just back in my day my parents didn't want anything to do with my music. They thought I was throwing my life away. They never came to one of my shows. They never even wanted to hear about them " Greg explained.

"Really?" She asked.

"It's kinda amazing that your mom is excited about your band it's just nice to see" Greg said 

"Yeah...I guess your right"

The footage switch to were everyone was in the van and excited for the show.

The footage switch to backstage, where Saide and the Suspects getting ready for their performance.

Sadie and the Cool Kids were getting their costumes ready but Buck was having a bit of a fashion emergency.

"What do you mean you don't know how to tie a tie?" Jenny asked Buck

Buck had the tie wrapped around him like a scarf.

"Yeah. Like, didn't you dad teach you" He used to wear then every day" Sour Cream said.

"They were clip ons" Buck simply stated.

Steven turns to camcorder towards Sadie, where she sat in front of a mirror, putting on her ghostly makeup.

"Hello Sadie, how you feeling? Are you nervous?" Y/n asked as she walked up to her.

"No, no. I'm just, umm...Just getting ready"

Y/n and Steven walked towards the stair curtain and peek out.

"Sounds like a big crowd out there. Wait is that..."

Steven zooms towards a woman strong resembling Barbara. Sadie notices this and began agitated.

Steven was able to calm her down.

Then Greg announces that they're on in 5.

Before the show, Sadie and the Suspects were getting ready to go on stage.

"Good luck you guys" Y/n grinned as she gave each one of them a hug. 

When it came to Sour Cream  she wrapped her arms around his neck and bulled him down and a place a passionate yet short-lived kiss on his lips ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) we all knew this was doing to happen)

Y/n removed her hand and place it on his beating heart.

"Gook luck out there, I'll be cheering you on" She told him.

Sour Cream was blushed, probably still getting used to the whole 'I have an actual girlfriend' phase.

He smiled and nodded.

The footage switches to Jenny, Buck and Sour Cream already on stage as a coffin rises out of the stage. Sadie then bursts out of the coffin and the band started to play.

"I used to be sick, sick and tired. delirious, dizzy, terrified. But I'm suddenly up and out of the bed. You'd never believe I was almost..."

Sadie walks up to each Cool Kids and they acted as though they were unable to see her.

"Why can't you see me? Why can't you see me? I think I might be. A g-g-g- ghost"

She walks back to the coffin, stands in it causing it to tumble down.

"Awww- aahhh! Can't you see that I exist? And I don't need an exorcist. To~ let~ me~ out?"

She starts throwing confetti to the crowd.

"Look at me, and I'll appear. Why can't you see that I'm~right~ here?"

Sadie points and winks at the lady that resembled her mother in the audience, and moves around the stage throwing confetti in front of the Cool Kids face making the react as though they felt her presence.

"Why can't you see me? Why can't you see me? I think I might be... A g-g-g- ghost..."

Sadie sits in front of the coffin and slumps over, dropping her microphone, not before taking it off. The Cool Kids walked over to her and place their hands on her when suddenly she started to  'levitate'.

There was a pre-recording of Sadie singing "I'm calling you from the other side..." as she was lifted in the air by a rope before then going slack. The light was suddenly taken off and her outfit started to glow.

The crowd began to cheer.

*Time- Skip*

The video switches to Sadie and the Suspects backstage after the show.

"You were all so amazing!" Greg commented to them.

"I'm so proud of you guys" Y/n said as she hugs Sour Cream.

Sour Cream wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close and place a kiss on her head.

"Thanks, Lilac"

Everyone began to cheer for Sadie when the women who resembled Barbara walked towards the group.

"Oh! Hey, Ma-"

Sadie was interrupted by Greg who ran up to the lady.

"Sunshine Justice!" Greg said as he hugged her.

She hugged him back.

"How you been, Greg?" She asked as she raised her sunglasses.

"Where did you find these kids? Reminds me of your old gimmick, expect people actually like it" She teased.

"Hey!" 

She chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. You were very ahead of your time. But Sadie Killer and the Suspects? That crowd was going crazy. You're really something. You kids are welcome to play at the venue anytime"

The Cool Kids dumbstruck face quickly got excited.

"Oh, yeah" Sadie said.

The video transfer to Greg driving back home. The Cool Kids were fast asleep.

Sour Cream had his head on Y/n shoulder and she was holding his hand that hand a similar ring that she had but it was turquoise. 

Sadie was still awake staring out the window.

"Hey, Sadie" Y/n called her in a soft voice, not trying to wake Sour Cream up.

"How does it fell to be a rock star?" She asked.

"Weird. I mean, good. It's just...I went all out thinking my mom was at the show. I can't believe I kind of wanted her to be there. Well, not even kind of. I did" 

"There'll be other shows. Why don't you tell her about the next one?" Steven suggested.

"Hey, Mr Universe, let's play our next show in Beach City" Sadie asked Greg.

"I'll make it happen"

Steven pointed the camcorder at Y/n, who was barely awake.

"Psst Y/n" Steven whispered.

She looked up.

"I'm ending the video" He told her.

She sends the camcorder a tried smile and blows a kiss causing Steven to chuckle.

He then points the camcorder to himself.

"That's all, folks! Thanks for watching!"

Steven makes a peace sing before closing off.

~Extra~

Everyone in the back was fast asleep Steven in the passenger seat was wide awake with his dad.

"Hey, how much farther till we're home, dad?" Steven asked.

"Oh, just another 30 minutes Schtu-ball" He told him.

Steven nodded and looked back to see Y/n and Sour Cream.

He smiled and awwed a bit at the couple. 

He took out his phone and took a picture of them.

He smiled satisfied with him. 

'I'll show Y/n- no. I'll show Connie them we could tease her together' He thought.

He put away his phone and closed his eyes, sleep succumbing to him. 

A smile was plastered on his face.

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝔸 𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥.
ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕐𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕐/𝕟 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖? 𝕆𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕒𝕤?
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤: ℕ𝕠.
𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥.

ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖, 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕦𝕡 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕖𝕒 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 202 14
I was okay. I, the almighty Peridot Green, was okay. Until a little prank changed me. (Lapidot, College AU) [cover art does not belong to me] -Highes...
73.8K 2.1K 24
The crystal gems won the war, and all that is left of the gems from homeworld are Jasper, Lapis, and Peridot. Steven is the son of pink diamond, a wa...
72.3K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
137K 1.9K 14
Takes place a few months after The Trial. So Steven doesn't know he has Pink Diamonds gem yet. What if Blue Diamond found out that Steven wasn't Ros...