Mom! I'm Texting Serial Kille...

By CrackheadStudios

Highest rankings: #1 on creepypastaxreader #1 on creepypasta When Y/N L/N accidentally gets added onto a gro... More

Ah, fiddleshticks. 😳
Dang it, James. πŸ˜”
Et moar chiken (random thing idk \_(.-.)_/ )
Having a mE PARTY πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘
I love chaos, if you cant tell. (Chapter 5??)
(69 veiw special 🀠🀠😎✌🏻) shit-me-timbers!
Whose mans is thiis?? πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ»πŸ‘
U got a friend in me ;)
Well, looks like the twist is taking a plot- ΒΏ? πŸ€”πŸ€”
(1,000 read special) πŸ€”πŸ€” is someone on there period?
What the fck is up kYle- oh shits about to go doWN.🀭
Eric "Leo" Skylar
My DMs arent working/Writing Tips!
I am SARcAsm πŸ˜›
I hate everything, including Madonna's underwear!
Lifes a LeG oF lAmb 🀠🀠 Life isnt easy u lying puppet whore
What i have no random title ideas!!??? 🀭🀭
Whoa what hi?? Also heres my robot friendo!!
We best find dem e g g s. (easter specialπŸ‘πŸ‘…πŸ‘πŸ°πŸŒΈπŸŒΌ)
Wow im sad. But lessa get this pArTy StARted 🀠 (21)
yo girl kinda do be plannin' doe πŸ‘€πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ (22)
YyOo, i just wanna sleep; oh, yay! More octopus'!! That sounded weird.. (24)
ThEy do thIs EvEry yEAr!! πŸ™„πŸ™„ (25)
wow you had to wake me up- oh the actual party octopus! He arrives!!
New story/some voting :)
heres a weird chapter wow (28)
are we like minecraft witches now? (29)
🀑🀑(30 lmao i lied this aint the 31st chapter lmao)
holy shit. (31)
an exchange? πŸ₯΄ (32)
good old days. (32 extend)
nuh uh 😨 (part 33)
shadow wizard money gang πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά we love casting spells‼️‼️

Another plot twist??? Oh shiZz!- 😳😱

18K 522 325
By CrackheadStudios

You managed to choke out a few words between cries, barely a whisper...

"Who are you?..."

"Zalgo."

"Fuck."

Her body lurched forward, lungs pleading for air as she gasped in both shock and lack of natural nitrogen and oxygen.

Her heart was thumping vigorously fast in her chest, pounding against her ribs as she clutched her favorite band T-shirt, trying to calm herself.

It was a dream?

It felt so real.

She took a shaky breath, swallowing a gulp of anxiety she didn't know was pooling on her tongue.

She swung her trembling legs over her bedside, the soft pad of her feet hitting the floor as she made her way slowly to the restroom.

She flicked on the light, fumbling a bit to locate it.

She leaned over the sink, palms pressed against the edges as she look up at her reflection.

Her eyes were blood shot, and she could make out the faint trail of tear stains that smeared across her puffy face. 

The bathrooms dim light reflected  the beads of smothered sweat on her forehead, neck, and collarbone.

She was freezing, though.

She felt goosebumps erupt through her body as she shuddered, also noticing how dark the circles on her under eyes were.

She looked like she hadn't had a good-nights sleep in months.

Her hand gripped the handle of the sink, twisting it towards the left as she leaned down and splashed cold water on her hot skin.

She grabbed her towel and dried her face, trying to magically wipe away the dark circles under her eyes.

She furrowed her eyebrows at herself.

She's never had a dream so realistic and horrifying in her life.

Who the hell was "Zalgo"?

She felt like she didn't want to know, anyway.

She checked the time on the hexagon-shaped clock that hung from the wall, it read four-fifty A.M...

She was wide awake, though.

Might as well stay up.

She stepped out of the bathrooms cool tiles, and onto her rooms floor.

She breathed heavily.

The rooms atmosphere was tense and dark, not to mention it was suddenly hot again.

She started sweating.

She felt alone and scared.

She needed to talk someone...

She knew BEN was probably still up playing CoD or Minecraft, but he wasn't into deep conversations or trying to console people, so she shrugged that option off...

Brian or Tim would be good listeners...

She didn't want to bother them, though. Especially this late...

She let out a groan of aggravation, gripping her hair angrily and kicking the side of her bed.

Bad choice.

She let out a yelp, slipping and falling on her back, a grunt erupting from her dry throat

"Ow! what the hell, (Y/n)?!" She growled at herself for being stupid, trying to get up but losing balance and toppling over, giving in and laying on the floor like a starfish.

"Wow, you're just as clumsy as you were five years ago, you little bird."

...

"Piss. Off. Lego."

The voice chuckled, and you felt a gloved hand grip your ankle and next thing you know, you were face-to-face with your arch-nemesis— upside down.

"It's 'Leo', FYI." He smiled his stupid smile at you, his shiny teeth reflecting the dim light of the moon that peeked through your window.

You grunted in response, "then stop calling me a bird. Deal, robo?"

He made a poker-face, an expression he made frequently towards you when he wasn't amused.

He tossed you onto your bed, which caused you to yelp yet again.

"Stop calling me that."

You kept quiet. You knew it wasn't very nice, at all, to call him that nickname considering how it even originated.

He used to be human.

But his parents' boss was a douchebag.

You sighed, finally speaking, "hey, Leo, can I talk to yo— wait, how'd you get in here? I haven't seen you in over two years and I've moved since..." you squinted at him curiously... and accusingly.

"Not important— but when I got here, you were crying in your sleep..."

"What?! And you didn't even be wake me up?!" You growled at him, as he put his hands up defensively, laughing nervously.

"I knew if I did you would smack me..."

"I—" You paused, thinking about it, before shrugging, "yeah, good choice... but— uhm. That's what I'm tryna talk about..."

He looked back up at you from the window, his almond, curly locks bouncing around and framing his face, the moon illuminating half of his features, around his eyes and nose. You could make out the sincerity of his grey and blue melancholy eyes, and his cute button-nose. He always meant good, even if he teased you.

You sighed, scratching your arm.

"I had a terrible nightmare... and I feel like it might have to do with my new 'friends'..."

He scrunched his face at you, crossing his arms and leaning back on your wall, "I told you those creeps were bad news, but you're too stubborn. You never listen..." he stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

You looked down, ashamed to admit that he had a point.

You heard him sigh, a few "mechanic-like" noises along with footsteps, then you felt the bed sink next to you.

"It's okay, though. Sometimes your stubbornness can be charming." He chuckled, ruffling your hair, before you giggled and swatted his gloved hand away.

His shiny, metal arm stretched over to your desk with a zipping noise, opening a drawer and pulling out one of your unfinished water bottles, before retreating his arm back to you and plopping the bottle on your lap.

You looked back up at him and smiled, before unscrewing the cap and taking a satisfying swig. You forgot how thirsty you were.

"So, whaddy'a wanna talk about?"

You cleared your throat, placing the plastic, liquid containing item back on your nightstand.

You sighed, trying to calm your nerves.

"I... I think I had a nightmare about someone whose probably associated with the 'CP's... and I haven't even met him yet..." You paused, getting nervous.

"... and?" He urged you on to continue, his chocolate-colored eyebrow quirking in curiosity.

"...and he's... uh— How do I say this? Proooobably an evil sadist whose most likely stronger than the 'CP's' boss himself." You quickly finished the sentence, wincing at his reaction.

He didn't say anything, though.

You felt a cold, metallic hand 
rest on your face gently. It felt nice on your hot skin, so you put your smaller hand over his and leaned into his touch.

"(Y/n), I'm not here to chide or berate you, because— we all make mistakes..." he paused, before snorting, "heck, me and my own parents made a mistake that turned me into a damn walking piece of metal... but... I came back... because I knew something bad was going to happen..." he went silent, before pulling his hand back and moving some hair out of your face, "I'm friends with Kage and this other man that goes by 'Dr. Smiley'. I met KageKao in Japan while I was stuck there being a bartender in a rural part of the area, serving wine and beer... He came back here and we stayed in touch... the he mentioned you, and I was curious so I asked more about you and we both figured out we knew the same, stubborn, fearless (Y/n)!" He ruffled your hair, a habit he does every time he sees you.

You chuckled, before looking back up at him.

He sighed, looking back outside of the window, the crickets chirping calmingly through the silence, "I decided I wanted to see you again, since your my only friend— from this place I mean... and Kage helped me get here— by train— and I just got here a few days ago... he told me about all the 'CP's and Proxy's and his 'boss'... and Zalgo."

You froze at that name, just the sound of it was enough to make you want to vomit.

He could see you tense up, and pat your back in a reassuring manner.

You felt a tear slip at the vivid memory of your friends betraying you.

He furrowed his eyebrows, as hot tears poured from your eyes like a waterfall.

You hadn't even noticed, till Leo pointed it out and immediately wrapped you in an embrace.

You cried on his shoulder, hiccuping in between sentences as you explained how your friends betrayed you in the dream, sacrificing you.

He listened intently, and when you were done, your tears degraded and soft sniffles were the only thing being heard from you.

"D-do you want me to spend the night?" He offered, a soft tint of pink dusted on his face as his "antenna" lowered to a 60 degree angle.

You nodded, as he got up and sat on the window sill.

Your face scrunched up in concern, "where are you gunna sleep?"

He chuckled, waving the offer off politely, "I don't need sleep, I'm 'Robo', remember? I only need gasoline or a phone charger to stay awake."

You nodded, laying back down and feeling your cheeks burn from embarrassment. How could you not remember that?

WhahaisiBahane wow ok so here's a new character I've mentioned once before.

I'll write a small little "backstory" and character reference for y'all.

:) have a good day!!

Today's been a fun day for me <3

Thanks for reading my shit writing 🤷‍♀️

(This is a boring chapter because I've already posted one chapter today— so I'll post a good one tmrw or Monday for y'all 🤠👋)

Opposite-Howdy!!

(UNEDITED! Sorry for grammatical errors!)

-yourlocalcrackhead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 7.7K 45
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
24.1K 1.6K 22
[Creepypasta x Female! Reader] You wouldn't necessarily consider yourself to be a piece of shit, but there are definitely people out there that are b...
48.6K 1.4K 50
REALLY COOL BOOK GUYS! I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU READ THIS BOOK ! MUST READ! Although I do not take responsibility for these stories. They are from the...
81.8K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...