The Devil's Angel

By DistinguishedFoxx

Lucifer was born to be Satan's Fallen Angel. He knew that. Which was why he put up with the daily torment. It... More

Part 1.0~ Lucifer
Part 1.1~Lucifer
Part 1.2~ Satan
Part 1.3~ Lucifer
Part 1.4~ Satan
Part 1.5~ Satan
Part 1.6~ Lucifer
Special: Thanksgiving
Authors Note
Part 1.7~Satan
Special: Christmas
Part 1.8~ Satan
Part 1.9~ Satan
Part 2.0~ Lucifer
Part 2.1~ Satan
Part 2.2~ Satan
Q + A
Tagged!
Part 2.4~ Xavier
Part 2.5~ Xavier
Part 2.6~ Satan
Happy Easter!!
Part 2.7~ Isaiah
Part 2.8~ Lucifer
Part 2.9~ Unknown
Part 3.0~ Isaiah
Part 3.1~ Lucifer
Part 3.2~ Lucifer
Part 3.3~ Isaiah
Q + A - Part 2!
Part 3.4~ Lucifer
Part 3.5~ Lucifer
Part 3.6~ Isaiah
Part 3.7~ Isaiah
Part 3.8~ Isaiah
Part 3.9~ Lucifer
Part 4.0~ Lucifer/Satan

Part 2.3~ Lucifer

17.6K 748 445
By DistinguishedFoxx

I'm listening to nightcore lol help me. I've added some zing this chapter.

Question of the Day: What's your sign? (I'm an Aquarius)

~

I was fuming mad when Satan just sent me away. I wanted to clean his toilet with his toothbrush, then watch as he brushed his teeth. Nevermind. That's nasty.

Kerberos helped me out with the first task. I had to disband a feud going on between two small groups of elves. When I got there, they were having a standoff, the two leaders glaring at each other. I huffed in annoyance.

My movements gained their attention. One of the elves turned to look at me, fierceness in his eyes.

"You can't be here, kid," he growled, gaining the attention of the other elves.

Kerberos snapped his jaws when one tried to get closer to me.

"I'm here to disband this fight," I sighed. "So... can you guys stop fighting?"

One of the leaders walked up to me, ignoring Melanos' wanting growl. The guy towered above me by at least a foot, only a little shorter than Satan. His long white hair cascaded down his back to his waist. His sky blue eyes were burning with rage. His pale skin stood out against his black clothing.

"Listen here, child. This does not concern you at all," the man/elf said.

The other leaders agreed. He looked just like the first, except his eyes were emerald, and he was a bit shorter. His facial features were also a bit softer than the first guy's. "This is between elves, demon."

"Who sent you?" One elf from the first leader's group yelled.

I shrugged. "Satan."

The second leader laughed. "You should be careful with your lies."

My brows furrowed. "I'm not lying."

"Oh really? What's your name?" He asked.

"Lucifer," I responded.

Savara lost her cool, and reverted to her giant size. A growl rumbled in her chest. I ran a hand over her flank, trying to calm her down. The leader elves backed up a little bit, which I was grateful for.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "How about you two shake hands, agree to disagree, and we'll be done here." Kerberos'menacing growl backed me up. The elves paled even more, if that was possible.

They turned to glare at each other. Muttering, they stuck their hands out, and clasped them together. The taller one squeezed the shorter's hand tightly before shaking it once, then letting go as if the hand was acid.

The shorter one flowers before whipping around. He stalked away, his group following him. I decided I was done, and moved on to the next item on my list.

~

It took me a while, but I was finally at my last job. Kerberos could apparently teleport, so he took me to the different places I had to be at. I ended up on a rooftop, and decided I would just sit there.

The thieves I was supposed to stop didn't notice me until I called out, "Hey."

I guess they thought they were being slick, because they whirled around in surprise. They looked around themselves frantically, looking confused. Then one caught sight of my sitting above them.

"You've got guts, kid," one hissed. He looked tall. He had a single small horn on his head, as did his companions. He looked a little peeved that I had bothered them.

Kerberos took a seat by my side as I said, "You guys have been causing a lot of trouble. So, you need to face the consequences."

The guy laughed. "And you're going to make us?"

I nodded. That made the other guys start laughing too. I frowned, inwardly cursing that stupid oaf Satan for sending me out on the stupid jobs.

"Um... you guys are under arrest... is that how it works? Whatever, you guys are in trouble," I sighed, getting annoyed and frustrated.

"Oh yeah?" The same guys asked.

One of his companions stepped forward, sneering, "Says who?"

I inwardly wondered if they were hard of hear or something. "Me. Literally just now."

The last guy with them snorted. "Why should we listen to you?"

"I don't know..." I shrugged. "I'm working? I said so? Because it'd save us both a lot of time?" I didn't have any real reason they should listen to me. I didn't have the authority, in any realm or whatever.

Next to me, Kerberos started to growl, so I stroked his head. It seemed to calm him some, and I enjoyed the calming feeling of his smooth fur gliding under my fingers.

All of sudden, the thieves stiffened, the disappeared. I frowned even more, upset that they had just left. I didnt know if they had run away, or died, or something else. All I knew was that they were gone, and that would probably get me into trouble with Satan.

A shadow fell over me. I tipped my head back, and met Satan's intense gaze. I pouted at him, upset he'd taken my job. "Why'd you do that?" Sure, I didn't want to do it before, but I was starting to get the hang of it.

"You took too long," he shrugged. "Let me see the list,"

"Bossy butt," I muttered, taking it out of my pocket and handing it over.

"Oh, you've finished," He stated. No dip sherlock, I thought.

"So, not as hard as you thought, right?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes as my cheeks warmed up. "Whatever. Let's just go back."

Satan snickered. "You're awfully eager."

His teasing only made my cheeks warm up even further. I tilted my head back down, my neck starting to hurt from the weird position I was in. Melanos eagerly sniffed at my face with her wet nose. I pecked the tip of her nose with a giggle.

Before I knew what was happening, I was being whisked to my feet, and spun around to face Satan.

"Hey, what's the big id-" I started, bit was cut off when I got shoved into his chest.

He lowered his head to growl in my ear. "You better watch yourself, kitten."

His voice sent shivers down my spine, but I would be d*amned if I showed him that he got to me.

"What is your problem?" I scowled at him while trying to struggle from his grip.

He didn't respond to me. Instead, he addressed the dogs. "Go home."

They instantly disappeared. Satan lowered his head, nuzzling his face into my neck. He was inhaling deeply, as if he could smell some sort of scent on me.

"Satan?! What're you doing?!" I squirmed uncomfortably.

"Mmm... nope," a deep, throaty voice sounded. But it had come from Satan. He lifted his head, shocking me with his red eyes. It really wasn't him. "I'm his inner demon. And you're mine, mate."

My mind pulled a blank on that. "Huh?"

The new Satan gripped my jaw, and tilted it up to his face. Which was quite far back considering how much taller he was.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this," he breathed. "You're so lovely."

As confused as I was, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The guy who found pleasure in making my life miserable was giving me compliments? I could tell he wasn't himself. His voice was too deep and husky.

My brows furrowed. I tried to push away from him, but his arms were a steel trap. They just wouldn't budge.

He lowered his head again, this time nipping softly at my neck. "You smell so wonderful," he murmured, his warm breath fanning over my ticklish neck.

"That stupid guy prohibited himself from taking you, but I wont do that," he sighed, sounding as if he was in complete bliss.

I shifted uncomfortably. "Can you let me go?"

His grip only tightened. "Never again."

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.5K 30
There is no one in the world who could possibly love me, I know it. I've pretty much resigned to crying under my covers at night as my boyfriend who...
2.2K 85 11
Everyone has heard of guardian angels, right? An angel, maybe a family member that has passed, watching over you making sure nothing bad happens to y...
121K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
436K 21.3K 53
Not Edited Cameron, a Daemon, was sealed for more than a thousand years by Deus, a secret organization. The seal would only be unsealed when the Ch...