I Can't Find The Words(Maddie...

Oleh RoyalDarkness_

Christmas, Madison's favorite holiday is coming up and Madison and Gino have some chemistry between them, we... Lebih Banyak

Chapter1
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter10
Chapter11

Chapter2

662 12 0
Oleh RoyalDarkness_

CHAPTER 2

Madison pushed her self against the wall. She felt like she wanted to cry instead laugh. Nothing mattered to her except for Gino right now. She grabbed her phone..

is it really necessary to bother Gino right now? She thought to herself.

Madison was only 15. She'd really liked him this time. For once she wanted to go back to school just to see him, but she cant because she's home schooled and its been that way for almost 3 years old. She went from 1st place at 12 to almost every national champion at 15.

"Madison, there's someone here to see you." a director told me.

"yes?"

It was Kalani.

What was Kalani doing here? and importantly why was she here on the set?

"Kalani? What are you doing here?" Madison asked.

"I just came... you know, just to congratulate you on your success for the music video."

"thanks, but I thought you were still mad at me because you didnt get the special part. and isnt your mother mad at me because i mostly beat you everytime."

"I'm not still mad but my mother is" Kalani said, sitting next to her. Kalani is almost 17. that means we're in the same catergory in dance solos, duets, trios, and group numbers. Everything. "Anyways I just came to visit you and say congratulations."

"Yeah, thanks." she thanked.

"Well i have to get going, my mother is waiting for me. We're going to the competition today."

"Thats nice." I dont know what Kalani was doing. Was she trying to brag about going to competition this week? She was really trying to push my buttons. Ever since i beat her at nationals she always act like a total brat towards me and almost act like she was too competitive to beat! But I've beat her almost every single time I saw her at something. Wether its dance or acting or even gymnatics! But you know what, I didnt care at this point. I wanted to talk to Gino about this duet. What's going to happen is remaining unknown until i find out myself. I know it sounds crazy that I only care about Gino right now, but if you really liked a boy... like a crush, they're always on your mind right? This is how it is right now. I'm pretty sure everyone 12 and up had experience that at least once. It just sticks to forever until they become some demon you dont like anymore.

12 minutes passed, my phone had us just died. This was a stressful moment right now. Everything felt like it was removing itself out of place. I grabbed my charger cord and plugged up my phone. I needed some time to think. I was much more tired then before. I wanted Gino so badly it drives me completely insane!

Once my phone turned on I found myself texting Gino. I just couldn't help myself. He was the only thing I could do right now to calm me down. I erased what i had before i could send it. Gosh, why was it so hard to do something your not good at or born with? So many questions were exiting in and outside of my mind. I just had to tell him. someway or the other, even if i had to kill myself to get it out of me. I was so nervous. I was sweating gallons and I wasn't even dancing. 

"Madison, we're on in 5." the director told her. Clearly Madison was a total wreck.

"Maddie?" Mackenzie called. "They want you in the 2."

"I know Mackenzie."

Mackenzie pulled herself up on the table to come face to face with Madison.

"What's wrong? You look like something is bothering you." She said. Madison was frustrated with all these decisions on her mind. She wanted to scream and never stop. Was this the real her? No it wasnt. She knew it wasnt. It couldnt be.

"Mackenzie have you ever been in love before?" Madison asked.

"I've had a crush, but I've never been in love if thats what your saying." She said

"Well then you wouldn't understand" She replied. She felt tears in her eyes. They wanted to come out, but she wouldnt let them no matter haow hard they tried to come out.

"Well... I have to go. Mom is taking me back to dance. Good luck to your time in the music video."

"Yeah thanks Mack Z." Maddie tease. "Good luck writing more music for you new album coming out or not." She teased again. She elbowed her rib.

"Shut up Maddie!" She playfully nugded me.

"Already I'll see you later. Hug?" Maddie suggested. Mackenzie gave her a soft, warm, and delighted hug.

Madison thought for a second. Madison and Mackenzie have really connected over the years since they got older.

"I'll see you later Mack Z"

"Yeah Ok, Chandlier Girl." she chuckled.

She was feeling quit better now since Mackenzie and her talked for a little bit. Mackenzie and her get along more than what they use to when they were little and tiny. She use to always look up to Maddie and everything.

The director called me in. It turns out they had to cancel this rehearsal because an emergency cam upon the manger of this thing. I picked up my dance bag and ran to Mackenzie.

"Mackenzie wait up! Reheasal was canceled today! Some emergency came up!" I shouted, running into the car.

"Really? Um. Well okay."

The car took off. It was about a thirty minute drive back to the studio. Madison was actually glad because She gets to see Gino at the studio. Maybe even dance with him! She pulled her long hair out of her face. She had, had an exhausting day and she finally can get some rest.

Madison started to dig in her dance bag. She then pulled out her phone. She got a text message from Kalani. It was just a picture of her and Gino in a selfie.

'Was she trying to make me jealous? Because its working...' Madison thought. She mind burst with rage. Madison couldnt take it anymore, she absolutely hated Kalani... She wanted to stomp in the studio and pick a fight with her. Everything Maddie had or wanted, Kalani had to have it just to have a competition with her just because of she beats her at every single A DANCE COMPETITION! Thats it! Maddie had to text Gino! She just had too! And she has to tell him! Its 11 days til Christmas!

"Madison, do you still like Kalani or at least? Cause you guys tend to fight alot."

Maddie sighed.

"No not anymore. And probably will never be."

"Okay. Just checking."

"Ok, so mom said that tomorrow we have to babysit cousin Brianna because her mom has to work and her dad is out of town... Here's the list of things we have to do for her."

Mackenzie handed me the list. I began reading it.

"Ok, I can do all those things."

"Ok girls you can get out now, I have to go somewhere so I'll see you later."

"Ok, bye mom" They answered. They then both exited out of the care and went inside the studio. And there he was. Gino. Madison ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"Gino!" She yelled. He hugged back.

"Maddie?"

"Sorry... I just missed you- I mean, the girls so much..."

"Cool, I missed you too."

"Wanna hang out later?" She asked

"Sure, but I have to see what my girlfriend thinks about it."

"G-girlfriend?"

"Yes, girlfriend. Why?"

"N-Nothing, nevermind. I-I have to go."

"alright, bye then. See you later."

How could Gino do this to me? He was all i wanted in my life. My heart still remains broken and in pieces. I really didnt know what to do. He was the only one I could think about, and the only person who would stalk me in my dreams.

"Gino wait."

He turned around to see Maddie close to him.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Madison asked, not expecting the answer she would get.

"Kalani Hiliker"

*****AUTHOR'S NOTE*****

so GUYS! Have another chapter up! Hope you enjoyed it! I will try to have the next chapter this week before winter break for school! So umm comment down below what you think and what think about Kalani stealing Madison's "boyfriend"

Let the fighting begin! SO bye! see you very soon with another chapter up! Remeber to comment, like, follow, and add this to your library! Again, That will mean SO much to me! <333

Xoxo, RoyalDarkness_

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

107K 1.2K 30
Brooke's having a hard time moving on. Brandon broke her heart, and she started to distance herself from other guys due to the fear of going through...
33.4K 933 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .β‹… Ϋ΅β™‘Ϋ΅ β‹…. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 π–πžπ¬π­ used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...
87.8K 3.8K 51
Senior year of high school, and Mackenzie Ziegler and her friends have been friends since pre-K. They've been on multiple adventures through the yea...
29.7K 488 21
in which two celebs meet at disney and fall in love... joshua bassett x oc joshua bassett meets a girl who changes his entire life everything's purp...