The bullies

Von samxsky

Them the bullies a couple boys I've always hated them but that could change Mehr

Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch. 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Authors note
The end
Another authors note

The begining

107 2 1
Von samxsky

Hello! My name is Skylar but most people call me sky.I'm 5'3 I have long brown hair with light purple ombré tips . Today's my first day of 10th grade *yay*sarcasem.since I heard its gonna be hot I put on a light blue tank top with Ariel on it with some ripped white high waisted shorts also some pink flower vans then I put a French braid in my hair with a flower crown and some bracelets .My mom and dad left really early for work so I packed my lunch and toasted a bagel.

*car ride*

Finally I'm at school and I saw my two BFFS Grace and Ava.we compared our schedules and me and Ava have all the same classes except for first period I have that with grace though.Of course first period I have gym and I forgot my gym clothes!great!But I put them in my bag?! Them...those idiots.theres 6 of them I put down my backpack and they must've taken my clothes out!so I ran outside and yep.there were my gym clothes in a huge puddle of water!grace told me that his locker is two down from hers so they must've planned this!they have been torturing me since 5th grade and I don't know why the only people that know are grace and ava.so I had no clothes so I got yelled at and spit on at the same time by the gym coach! The boys names were jc kian Rickey Conner sam and Trevor. I mean I never did anything to them so why do they hate me?And my day gets worse after that!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
891K 41.2K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.7M 14.1K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...