Crazy Life c.d *on hold*

By KathrineLynn

Hey my name is Skyler Grey I'm 16 and I go to Elm wood parks high school. My best friend is Jack Gilinsky and... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
⚡️10⚡️
☁️11☁️
❤️12❤️
13
14
15
16
17
18
A/N

4

1.2K 18 0
By KathrineLynn

Before I start I want to say thanks for 50 views.. And I'm sorry I don't post a lot I'm really busy with school. on the the story..

"SKY WAIT UP!" I heard Amber say.. I was already balling tears I turn around and see her run up to me.. All she does is hug me, really tightly."I-I'm so sorry Cameron needs to chill"
I wiped my tears away. I really just needed a hug
"Amber I'm not as strong as everyone thinks I am... I-I I never did those things Nash said I never cheated, never talked shit well not about anybody else, and.." "Sky I know... Their a bunch of assholes that just hurt you to see what you're going to do... I know you're not as strong but you need to stand up for yourself cause he's just going to keep doing this to you" I thought about what she said and she's right I never looked at it like that... I gave her a big hug "I know we just met today but thanks for being my friend" "Hey us stoners gotta stick together" I started laughing.. "I don't know if my mom is home but do you want to come over and smoke or something?" I smiled at Amber "You got the weed?" "Do I got the weed Bitch! I GOT EVERYTHING" she made me laugh even more.. As we were walking back near the school I see Cameron again how'd he get here so fast? I put my head down and started walking ignoring them "Sky I have a car so let's hurry to the parking lot" I don't think Cameron saw me but we got to Ambers car and quickly started the car and drove away. I didn't text my mom where I was cause I know she doesn't care about where I am. "ABOUT A WEEK AGO WEEK AGO" we shouted while listening to Hot Nigga. We finally arrived at Amber's house. She had a giant house I expected to see something else. Not that I think she'd live in a dump I just thought she'd live in a one story. "Looks like my mom isn't here" "Weed! Weed! Weed!" I chanted.
"Shut up" she unlocks her door and runs up to her room... I see where she keeps her weed, It's under her bed in a little locked tin box.. she grabbed the blunt, stuff it in the paper, lit it, and started smoking it... Amber had the Really good kind of weed. I forgot about the munchies but we could always go to McDonald's. As we were getting high I heard my phone go off I knew it was from Jack cause I could see "Gilinsky🐻" about 13 minutes later I got really hungry I was about to say something but Amber already knew what I was going to say..She walks over to her closet and grabs a ton of food... We ate, Laughed about nothing, said stupid shit, then fell asleep... I woke up around 3:48 I decided to go home. I grabbed all my stuff and started to walk home. When I got home I saw that my mom wasn't home, probably at work or something... I went inside locked the door went up to my room threw my stuff on the floor and fell asleep again.

Okay here's another chapter that I hoped you liked. Oh my god thank you so much for 2/1 votes I know it doesn't seem like a lot but thanks... Follow me on Twitter to give me some ideas for the next chapter... Okie once again thanks and bye loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
89.6K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
63K 116 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life 🙄
192K 4.5K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc