What if : It Was Written by M...

By hazirahhusna

I'll just be honest with you guys , I'm just KINDA frustrated at the original Ikemen Sengoku's MC since.. let... More

Thrown into the SENGOKU PERIOD !
Ah! I've been Isekai-ed..
Good news and Bad news
MASS REWRITING IN PROGRESS
The Stern Teacher and the Procrastinator
Fragments of Memories
One After Another
Caution and Trauma
Blood Is Thicker Than Water
Next step of survival!
Medication and Support

Helping the Assignments! (fixed)

409 13 7
By hazirahhusna

" Do be careful with it, I'm not in the engineering major, so I can't risk taking it apart for your closer inspection " I said as the warlord nodded in understanding as the phone starts unlocking through my face recognition. " This is a much more advanced technology, the phones we used in the past barely have a camera function and they're very thick and heavy, unsuitable for travels and whatnot " I explained as the scary man keep scrolling and started opening random apps, and one of them was my gallery.

" This is where all the pictures I capture would be kept in " I instructed as Nobunaga passed it over to Masamune, " say, lass, where is this 'camera' function you're talking about? " The one-eyed dragon asked politely asked as he tried his best to find it.  " Oh here " I swiftly swiped through the phone and opened the camera app for him to use. The camera was flipped to a front camera, thus getting a shocking look from Masamune " This feels like a mirror doesn't it? " Mitsunari commented as I agreed. " Yeah! It's somewhat similar to a mirror, but you can take a picture with it! " 

As the warlords seemed to be having fun inspecting my phone, I then remembered about my friend Izumi who had been such a huge fan of them, and how she would absolutely go crazy over them! " How about, to commemorate this moment, we take pictures using it? " I suggested as the warlords glanced over to Nobunaga for approval, and he gave a simple nod as a response. " I'll be the photographer, you guys can just huddle? Or wait, let me do the arrangements " I then proceed to ask them to go to the nearest end of the room and line them up with their heights. " Looks good enough to me, alright just stay still for a sec!  " I went over in front of them and started taking the warlords' pictures. " I'm not really talented in photography but I hope you like it " I walked over to Nobunaga and showed him the pictures. 

" Hmmm, not bad " He complimented as I let out a breath of relief. " Glad you like it " I gave a polite smile and took out my digital camera next out of the bag. " This, is also a camera! " I said and passed it to Nobunaga for an inspection once more. " Why do you have two cameras? What's the difference? " Hideyoshi couldn't help but feel curious finally decided to ask me. " Oh! I forgot about that! Well, actually... I am a university student who needs to do her assignments regarding the Sengoku period for my History class and I need the marks to pass or else I would have to repeat a year, and the cameras are used for me to supply  the pictures as proof I actually went to the History site and do my proper research, as for the differences, my phone is mainly used to communicate with my friends, the camera sole reason is to take pictures, and this could save my phone battery from dying too quickly if I used the camera app in my phone too much "

After the brief explanation they slowly nod their heads in understatement, " and who is Professor Igeuchi? " Hideyoshi asked once more, " Ah... that's my History lecturer... he's a bit strict, to be honest so I usually BARELY pass his class " I sighed at the thought of professor Igeuchi constantly picking me to answer his tough questions in class. " I see... so, have you finished your assignments yet? " Mitsuhide asked as I held back my tears of disappointment to myself at that very moment. " Well... I.. uhh.. sorta procrastinated on it? And it's a week.. was it in a week due? I'm not sure at this point to submit the reports... and since I'm stuck here... I lost hope to finish it at this point-- " I said, facing the cruel reality and hating on my past selves for not doing and submitting the work sooner. 

" Hmmm... so basically, it's your fault for not doing it earlier? " Nobunaga questioned, rubbing the salt into my already wounded pride. " Exactly " I smiled in silent pain. I didn't notice Hideyoshi was holding my backpack when I heard the soft rustling of papers. " What's this? " He asked as he pulled out my homework from the bag. " my pain and suffering-- I meant, homework! " I said as I immediately corrected myself. " But it's blank? " Mitsunari looked at me in confusion and a hint of concern, " It's due within tomorrow, supposedly, I was thinking of dropping by my friend's house after the site report to help me with it ". 

" The questions look really easy though, I don't mind helping you if you want me to, Lady Hibiki " Mitsunari suggested as I almost burst into tears-- how can someone so angelic be a warlord?! " You will?! I mean-- I don't mind if you want me to! But you have a literal war going on... " I voiced my concern as Nobunaga chuckled, " Don't worry about it, Mitsunari is one of the smartest people I know, he'll be a great teacher to help you with it! " The warlord complimented the angel-like warlord with pride as I sighed in relief, knowing both sides are consenting into it.

" I'm glad you guys won't kill me on sight at this point, but... since I'm not sure how long I'll be here... what am I supposed to do? Of course, I would love to laze around all day and doing nothing, but it would feel kinda rude to just leech off the greatest warlords of all time until I somehow find my way back home. " I asked as the warlords took their time to think, " Well, for instance, what do you like? " Nobunaga suddenly questioned as I thought to myself " My literal course is in linguistics, but foreign language is hard to teach when it has no relevance during this time... but I do like sewing to pass my time! " I said as I opened my phone once more and showed them my creations, most of the clothes I created were modeled by Izumi and she indeed looks very pretty in every picture, the clothes look like they're shining whenever she puts them on, I never felt so proud of having a literal angel as my best friend.

" Who is this lady? She doesn't look anywhere similar to you " Nobunaga asked as I grinned in excitement, " Well everyone, for your information, she is someone I'm very close to! She's the reason I even took the hellish History class in the first place and I would trade the world for her! Her name is Izumi Sena! " I proudly said as the warlords started to turn beet red all of the sudden whilst Nobunaga being the only one in composure. " Y-you're pretty bold aren't you lass? Suddenly conveying your love towards your lover-- " Masamune blushed as he gave me a thumbs up. " What--" before I could process what's going on, Nobunaga patted my shoulder " As the wise one once said, love has no boundaries, I'm proud of you " He said, looking all smug and full of himself after saying it. 

" H-Have some reserve at least! It's embarrassing to hear about someone else's love life! " Hideyoshi said as he hid his face in embarrassment. " Alright, alright everyone... I need you to calm down. She's not my lover " I said to avoid any more misunderstanding between them. " Why are you suddenly in denial? After all of that confession? " Nobunaga arched an eyebrow as Masamune laughed " I see, I thought better of you lass... I didn't realize you were the type of person to date, someone, as a mere fling " He suddenly said. I can't even begin to comprehend what's going on at this point on, as they just keep jumping deeper and deeper into endless conclusions! 

" We'll just discuss this at a later date then, Mitsunari, can you help me do this? " I sighed in defeat as I excused myself from them and pulled Mitsunari to come along to finish my homework. " Would you prefer to study in the library? " He suggested as my eyes gleamed in excitement, " library?! Yes! " The comforting smell of vintage old books, the satisfying texture of century-old papers, Libraries are always my chosen spot for me to take a quick nap before my afternoon classes, they just bring such a comfortable feeling that it made me relax and fall asleep. " I never knew you're such a bookworm, Lady Hibiki! " the soft-spoken warlord said in joyful surprise. " Oh I don't read " I said, making him immediately pause his steps.

" So you.. study? " Mitsunari assumed once more, " No " I shook my head immediately when I heard him saying those words. " I sleep " I look at him dead in the eyes as if saying 'it's okay to be disappointed in me at this point, ya know ' to which he lowkey kinda did? I'm not sure, I can't read facial expressions well, people are weird and so is biology. " I see... but you can't sleep this time! You have to finish this, remember? " He calmly said as I sobbed by myself and nodded. " We're here, the archive or I would call it 'library' " The kind gentleman escorted me inside and had me sat down next to him over a small table in the library as he keeps piling books after books of the current era.  

" Alright, I can do this! " I fist-pumped, burning with dedication and passion to finally get this thing done.

Time skip.

I ended up falling asleep. Disappointed? Yes. Am I surprised? No. " Lady Hibiki! You barely did the first question! " Mitsunari nagged as I sobbed to myself " I don't see the point of doing something at this moment when I can do this tomorrow....." I groaned as the warlord looked at me in the eyes and asked 

" Will you? "

" That's a good point " I sighed in defeat and straightened my back before properly opening up the books and start writing my essay, after a back-aching worth of concentration and a 'no idea where this is going with' draft and a completed 'even more no idea where this is going with essay' with some proper citations and reference list, I put my pen down and greet goodbye to the world. Is what I wish had gone, but no. As I keep finishing things half-assed, Mitsunari actually checked my homework and told me to do it properly and keep trying to stuff more historic stuff in my empty brain cells. " I beg you... let me goooo... " I sobbed as the somewhat stern teacher refused politely "No,  one must do their work with greatest efforts before conceding defeat, but you, Lady Hibiki, keep calling in defeat before you even try! I can't let you go back to your timeline like this! " He said as my suffering continues. 

" God, please stab me " 

HERES THE IMPROVED CHAPTER OF HELPING THE ASSIGNMENTS! I HOPE I DONT SCREW UP AS BAD AS BEFORE TT__TT THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE FUN READING THIS! DONT FORGET TO GIVE ME AN HONEST THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU FEEL IN THIS CHAPTER!!! HAZIRAH-CHAN OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 103 27
Some Haikyuu one shots. There are mostly x readers, but when the mood strikes I'll make an x OC. The posting is going to be super fucking slow, but i...
360K 16.6K 99
*✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
9.3K 193 23
(THIS STORY IS REALLY BAD NGL) Kasumi Mizu, a hot headed, stubborn but overall friendly girl. Her first day back at high school begins with a shock w...
152K 4K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...