πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπšŠπš’ ||Zombies 2||...

By Sorsha18

sequel to 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 he had leaned in closer to a point where I could feel his breath on my face, eye... More

introduction
Separating The Ties
Camp Rocks
What Wolves? Here Wolves? Werewolves.
Panic
New Kids In Town
It's Wyatt
Like The Zombies Do
A Leader (who's no longer in the shadows)
I Am Too
Kidnapped?
I'm A What Now?
Misinterpretation
Decisions
Am I Ready To Be One Of Them?
Ready To Defend
Crushed
When Leadership Is In Need
New Schedule (please read)
When Leadership Is In Need (real chapter)
Will You Go To Prawn With Me?
We're Gonna Be Someday
We Are All Different
Will I be making a Zombies 3 story?
Zombies 3

This Is A Declaration

2.3K 49 6
By Sorsha18

A/N sorry about the late update. As an apology there will be another update this weekend so yay :) -(edit) I said this weekend but it looks like now it'll be Monday or very early Tuesday morning sorry.
I don't know why this took me so long, but anyway, enjoy!

Everyone that had been swarming around us took a step back. Fear evident in their eyes as the pack of wolves took menacing steps forward.

Wyatt, seeing the police defensively hold up their stun guns, grabbed onto my hand tightly. Afraid I'd get lost in this chaos and end up hurt, he made sure I was steered clear from the danger that circled around us.

Stepping forward, Willa glanced at her crowd before announcing their determination.

"Hear it, getting louder, a call for revolution. Yeah, we came for what was ours, it's time for restitution."

My uncle had made an effort to get to me, not only was he frustrated, but he was curious as well. And with these emotions he made the sudden advancement towards me, angering the wolf pack further.

"We'll protect our own, take back the stone. No, human nature cannot hold us down."

Visibly sighing, my uncle decided against causing a bigger scene and stood next to Zed's father, arms crossed in disappointment.

Noticing the cops in the back start to walk closer, Wyatt hid me behind his tall exterior, snarled at them, eyes glowing bright gold, and harshly stomped his way towards the men in blue.

"Stranded at the bottom, but we're more than a whisper. No, we'll never be forgotten. Our blood's thicker than silver, yeah."

The boy smiled handsomely at me, fangs poking out from under his top lip.

"When world's collide-"

Adding on to my paranoia, I could've sworn I heard footsteps a few feet back. Leading me to become that one teenage girl in horror movies who when in an unknown place says,

"Hello?"

Not surprisingly I got no response in return, that being a sign that I was not in the company of someone else.

I hope.

I decided to tread a few steps further, for sure ruining my tennis shoes as they were being dipped in mud. The chills finally getting to me, causing me to rub my slightly burnt arms for some type of warmth.

I stopped yet again, hearing the same foot steps from before. Fallen branches snapping under the pressure of whoever was roaming around in the woods, hiding from my peripheral vision. 

"This isn't funny anymore, whoever you are come out"

A low growl was the only answer I received. The noise of movement started circling making me more anxious than before.

"Please" my voice was shaky as I added this plea for whoever was messing with me to just leave me alone.

Then silence.

"Hello there"

I swung my arms around myself, shutting my eyes tightly before hesitantly turning towards the voice, my manicured nails digging into my arms.

Letting out a shaky breath I blinked my eyes open. Them having to adjust from being tightly shut.

Through my slightly blurred vision I could make out a masculine figure standing a few feet away from me. Half his body covered by on of the nearest trees.

At first I assumed it was Zed or one of the cheerleaders. But that assumption was thrown out the window.

His eyes glowed golden. Standing out from the different greens and browns within these woods.

Definitely not a Seabrook student.

-Third Person-

During that interaction, now months in the past, Wyatt couldn't stop staring at Becca. The girl he found in the woods.

He didn't mean to scare her. He didn't want to scare her.

He was infatuated with her.

He, with his sister and a few chosen wolves, were on patrol, replacing their now sick elders. Ready to guard their territory and family at any cost.

He wasn't actually looking for the possible Great Alpha. And that wasn't what he was attracted to.

She shined like a diamond, even in her muddied and wrinkled outfit. And her wide eyes shimmered as though made out of pure emerald.

He could sense her terror, her nervousness. Wyatt noticed the way she clutched onto herself, as if trying to shrink into the ground.

"Hello there." The boy spoke softly, not wanting to startle the girl. On the contrary, he wanted to help her.

Wyatt hadn't spoken much that day, so when he opened his mouth to announce his presence, the words came off deep and gritty.

He understood why the girl's shaking grew worse.

She was lost, and had heard an unfamiliar voice.

One that would soon be comforting to her.

-Normal pov-

"-it's do or die. So tell me, is it wrong to stand your ground?"

That figure in the woods.

It never wanted to hurt me. Heck, that figure now stood in front of me. To protect me from harm's way. It's funny how life runs it's course.

"Hear us howl, all or nothing. Fangs are out, we ain't running. Hear us howl, it's all or nothing."

Feeling less cramped as the wolves expanded outward, causing the police and construction workers to back up to the chain fences and dusty walls, I let the small pang of guilt disappear. Knowing exactly which side I'm on.

"Ohh. This is a declaration. Ohh. Of a new generation."

Holding onto my hand once more, Wyatt let his appreciation for me show through his smile for a moment before pulling me towards his sister, who stood at the front of the group, directly in front of my uncle.

He did this seemingly to show me off. But not in a mocking way. In a way that simply, by showing our interlaced fingers, proved that humans and werewolves can get along.

"It's now or never. We're in this together. We'll fight through the highs and the lows. No we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone."

Growling again for emphasis, the wolf pack and I felt a newfound confidence rush through us.

Unfortunately that feeling was quickly diminished.

"Arrest them!" My uncle commanded, completely fed up with the halt in the demolition.

The police, pulling out some large canisters, sprayed a shimmering mist into the air. We had been too distracted to see their specially made weapons.

It only took the harsh coughs coming from my friends for me to realize what the mist was. Or more specifically, what was laced inside of it.

"Colloidal silver" I mumbled. Astonished that my own loving uncle would do such a horrid thing.

Once the wolf pack's defenses were down, the cops circled in.

I was still slightly blinded by the mist, but that didn't stop me from recognizing the clinking of metal handcuffs being wrapped around my friends' wrists.

"Stop!" I shouted to my uncle. "Please, just let them explain!" I begged, tears at this point streaming down my cheeks at seeing my friends, seeing Wyatt, get yanked by his wrists away from this area, away from me.

"Calm down now, Rebecca. You shouldn't have had to see this." My uncle told me, his firm tone not once wavering. "Come stand by me now, I'll drive you home." He told me, left arm outstretched as an offering.

Usually this action would have been very welcoming. But this time it was not. It was anything but welcoming.

So I stood still. Not attempting to move closer to the man I now hardly recognized. Tears not stopping their journey down my face, as I glanced to my friends who's lungs were still slightly filled with the silver gas.

"Demo time! Everybody clear out!" Zed's father announced, the construction crew starting to take their leave.

"No!"

My eyebrows raised in shock at the familiar voice heard.

Addison.

I stepped aside, taking this distraction as my chance to run towards my friends, towards him.

Hugging the wolf boy tightly, I then gently grabbed his wrists and massaged the skin that was being rubbed raw by the handcuffs.

My cousin had in a span of an hour, collected the entire cheer squad, zombies included, and barged into the demolition site, ready to protect the people she cared about.

"The world has gone crazy. And no one seems to listen. Gotta step in, no more maybes. And stop the demolition. Is it hope or fear? Look in the mirror. Everything we built is coming down."

During her announcement to the crowd of adults I quickly made sure everyone in the pack was alright. Giving them small pats on the back to help stop their coughing, rubbing their sore wrists to calm down the aching pain.

My smile only grew when I saw a familiar zombie girl emerge through the crowd.

"No more hesitation. It's time we start to realize. With all this separation. Silence is still taking sides. So use your voice, make a choice. And tell me, are you standing with the crowd?"

"Ohh. This is a declaration. Ohh. Of a new generation. It's now or never. We're in this together. We'll fight through the highs and the lows. No we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone."

The wolves and I cheered at our classmates, ignoring the disapproving grunts from the adults.

"Ayy. We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood. Ayy. No way, they can't stop us, no, they can't stop us. Ayy. We say no more bad blood, no more bad blood. Ayy. No way, they can't stop us, no, they can't stop us."

Taking a step forward from the crowd of onlookers, Zed made his presence known, wanting to add on to the words of wisdom being thrown about.

"History changes, but we lost the pages we wrote. When you lose direction, can't see the reflection you know. We came from the bottom then became the problem. Now everything's out of control."

Becca remembered. Remembered that this was the second time she was out in this situation. She remembered it like it was yesterday.

"I'm sorry" he said, his voice broken, in a whisper.

"Everything is going to be fine, your okay I'm okay" like always fine was just a cover up for bad. He shook his head tears threatening to fall from both our eyes.

"No, I hurt you, I-I'm sorry Becky" he said as he was pulled away from me. I tried my best to hold onto him as he was being taken away. As I tried to get up and follow him Bucky held me back. He should know now is not the time to make me angry!

"No no, Bucky let go!" I practically screamed at him. He wouldn't loosen his grip. "Please" I said, my voice weak. Once he loosened his grip I ran as fast as I could to Zed. I saw Bonzo and Eliza handcuffed next to Zed. "No please stop this, you can't take them away! This wasn't their intention!" I yelled at the officers. I saw how broken their faces we're. Eliza was sobbing, Bonzo wouldn't look anybody in the eye, and Zed, he didn't dare to look at me and I could see tear streaks down his cheeks.

"So hey, are you with me? Let's go!"

The group of students, girl and boy, tall and short, zombie and human, gathered in front of the cops and construction workers.

"Ohh. This is a declaration. Ohh. Of a new generation. It's now or never. We're in this together. We'll fight through the highs and the lows. No we won't break, we're more than flesh and bone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 261 17
When your ten years old the only people in your world are your friends and parents, you're on top of the world and a day lasts a decade. That's how i...
850K 18.4K 27
Being Addison's twin sister, always made you feel so insecure. Both you and Addison had white hair, but you guys looked different. She always just se...
144K 2.6K 31
Book 1 of where I belong series - Y/n is a ordinary girl with a white streak in her hair she is not from seabrook she came from a place that is unk...
305K 5.2K 18
"Y-You're a werewolf.." Wyatt stuttered awestruck as I acknowledged the tattoos now engraved on my body. Willa stepped up with a confident smirk. "We...