Unpredictable Life

Por hersheys052002

peep in to know 😉 Mais

Introduction and Characters
Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Party Time
Chapter 9
chapter 10
New OS
NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Characters
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

1K 25 160
Por hersheys052002

Hii everyone 🤗

So here's the first chapter of the story 😁

Hope you will enjoy 😊

Happy reading 😄

******************************************

Story starts from the campus of St. Louis College which is considered to be the best for encouraging talents in various fields like dancing, singing,sports, acting etc., College provides students a platform to follow their passion by providing them much needed training in their specialized field along with a Degree in Business Management which can help them to maintain their growth .

Suddenly we see a car enters the campus and a girl coming out of it.Her attitude and stunning beauty making boys go in their lala land and girls burning out of jealousy.And she is introduced to be the diva Sharon Raiprakash.

Sharon enters the rehearsal hall where everybody is rehearsing the routines set by her. She is the dancer cum choreographer of her department. She is  a perfectionist who doesn't want to compromise with her work and even small mistakes are intolerable to her.She want everything to go according to her plan.

But today even the perfectionist is in tension because she was given the responsibility to perform a special duet for the charity event but her partner ditched her at the last moment and now from two days she is searching for a new partner but is not able to find a single boy who can match Sharon Raiprakash in dancing.

Otherside

We see two boys walking and discussing something.

Boy 1: What do you think will she select me.

Boy 2: Of course why would she not select you? You have worked really hard and I have seen your moves they are best.

Boy 1: Hope so yaar you know na how much I want to perform with her. It's dream for everyone to dance with her (says dreamingly)

Boy 2: Oh really let's see how impressive is she actually. Here she comes all the best for your auditions(and he left)

(Guess who are boy 1 and boy 2)😉

Sharon arrived finally. She was wearing short denim pant and t-shirt with hairs tied in a high pony and angelic smile on her face. She was very happy because she was because she was going to manage the charity event in which in  Mr. Rishi Singh Shekhawat who was one of the best celebrity choreographers in the country was going to be chief guest and not only this his son Sam was to perform at the function also. It was Sharon's dream to work with Mr. Shekhawat and for it's fulfilment success of this event was so necessary. Earlier she was too much tensed about her partner but now after entering the rehearsal hall she was getting positive vibes that today she is surely going to meet her dance partner.😉

Rishi Shekhawat

Sharon was also excited that if she got a opportunity to work with Mr. Shekhawat then she will also get a chance to meet his Son Sam Shekhawat because their were lots of talks that Sam was probably India's best dancer who was having capacity to compete on international level.He was trained by his father from childhood in various classical as well as Western forms and they he went to London Institute of Dance which is the best dance academy in the world.

Earlier nobody knew about Sam as Mr.Shekhawat always kept his personal life secret but from past one year Sam was in headlines .But the strange thing was that no one ever saw his face.He always performed by hiding his face by mask and avoided media.

Sharon felt it strange but for now she was very excited to see Sam performing live.

Sharon started the auditions and one by one everybody danced and many were rejected during the process.Sharon was sure about the success of event by seeing their preparation.But the main task was  Sharon getting a partner for herself. She was not able to get a single dancer who can match her dancing skills and it's already been two days.

Sharon (frustrated):Gosh why can't you guys understand I need smoothness in your moves, you guys are useless nobody can match up my expectations.

Simmi:Sharon... Sharon please calm down hyper hone kuchh nai hone Wala.

Sharon (shouting): Calm down...calm down kaise calm down Simmi event ko bas 1 mahina bacha hai and you know ye event mere liye kitna important hai Maine kitni mehnat ki hai iske liye tab Rishi sir mane hai ane ke liye and it's very important for me ki Mai unke notice Mai aau it's my dream to work with him.

Simmi:I understand Sharon tabhi keh rahi Hoon cool down gusse se kuchh nai hoga hame koi na koi to mil hi jayega.

Sharon(anger):Ye sab na us Rohan ki wajah se ho raha hai that bloody ditcher.Mughe tumhari baat manani chahiye thi tumne kaha tha wo thik nai hai but Maine hi nai suna.

Simmi:No Sharon isme tumhari koi galti nai hai it's natural kabhi kabhi ham logo ko judge nai Kar pate.

Sharon (sighs): I am having a terrible headache let's cancel the auditions mughe nai lagta koi milene Wala hai I will talk to the dean ki wo mughe solo perform karni ki permission de.

That time a boy enters

Boy:Try me once I can match up your style

Sharon (pissed):Oh really you think you can match Sharon the diva .But sorry to break your bubble no one can match me and now I don't have any strength left to waste my time.

Simmi: Sharon ek baar dekh to lo shayad he is the one whom you are looking for.

Sharon:but...  Simmi cuts in between

Simmi(to boy):you whatever is your name Sharon will give you only 2 mins and if you are able to impress her in this time then... cuts in between

Boy(attitude):bas 60 secs I promise in this time you all will not be able take eyes off me.

Sharon(attitude): itna overconfidence...

Boy: overconfidence nai trust hai khudpar (winks)

Sharon glares him angrily

Sharon(angrily):Ok let's see hit the music of his choice.

Music was played

The boy danced and his moves were electric and flawless.He was far better than the people whom she auditioned .Sharon could not take her eyes of him.

Music stops and all were in trance of the magic created by boy.
Boy snapped his fingers in front of Sharon.

Boy(smirks): So give me my verdict.

Sharon (coming out of trance):ya y..aa..yo..u were g..oo.d(stammering) but still we will have to work on you still you are not good enough to match the diva Sharon Raiprakash(with attitude)

Boy(smiles):Ok I am sure I can work and match up your expectations.

Sharon (attitude):We will see. By the way now that we are going to work together what is your name.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
Boy(forwarding his hand):Reyansh Singhania...but you can call me Rey.

(Kaisa laga surprise 😉,so boy 1 is Rey)

Reyansh Singhania

(Swayam's best friend. Dancing is his passion and he wants become a business man.)

Sharon sees him with raised eyebrow then shakes her hand with him.

Sharon:ooh...ok Rey...but we need to gear up as only 15 days are left so we will start our practice from tomorrow meet me at rehearsal hall at sharp 8.For now you can go.

Rey:Sure, after you

Everybody came out from rehearsal hall. Swayam was waiting outside rehearsal hall and Rey was coming after Sharon. Rey  came to Swayam.(You all might have known by now boy 2 is Swayam Shekhawat)

Rey(hugging Swayam):Dude you were right. She liked my dance and I am selected to be her partner. It's time for treat dude.

Swayam(smiles):I  told you that I have seen your moves and nobody can reject you

Rey:You were right dude and mughe select to hona hi tha tune jo help ki thi choreography Mai.

Swayam:It's ok dude anything for you after all you are the only best friend I have.

Rey(dramatically):dost…(faking sadness)Maine to socha tha tu Mera bhai hai

Swayam (shaking his head in disbelief hits Rey's head):kitna drama karta hai

Rey sheepishly smiles.

As they were talking to each other, Sharon returned to talk to Rey. And as she came through Swayam saw Sharon Rai Prakash or say much hyped and talked girl of campus for the first time and was totally lost in her from the first look itself. Sharon had that effect on people and Swayam was no exception to that.

Sharon:Rey I forgot to tell you that we will be doing Popping mix and Jive in the event so you better collect all the information about these two forms so that we can set a better routine.

Rey:Sure it will be great combination.

Sharon turned around to go and just than she saw Swayam. Swayam was very ordinary boy with no stylized clothes. He was wearing a casual jeans and t-shirt with normal shoes but his hairs were the most attractive part of his personality as he had those big silky hairs which were messy and covering his eyes not allowing Sharon to see his beautiful eyes.

Both were lost in each other's eyes when Sharon breaks the eyecontact and...

Sharon(to Rey):Is he from our campus?

Rey:Yup Sharon He is Swayam he is in the music department and a very good lyrics writer as well as composer.

Sharon(to Swayam):Oh that's nice music department, I know many there but never heard about you Swayam. I hope to listen to some of your tunes soon.

Swayam:ya sure

With that Swayam gave a small smile to Sharon and left with Rey.

Sharon (thinking):I have never seen someone so simple but attractive at the same...his hairs they seem so silky I want to ruffle them and his smile uffff...but wait Sharon what are you even thinking arghh…😂😂

and if he is from our campus then why I haven't seen him because there is hardly any boy who haven't come to me to give rose(attitude)

Swayam was different from others in many ways. He hardly socialized himself. Not many knew in the department that he could write songs as well as arrange music on them. Swayam was much closed person he believed to be in himself which was very strange for the kind of profession he has opted for himself. But that was Swayam and that's why he was different.

Swayam as his normal routine went to his home and he reached the place where he always expressed himself. He played the music he composed and he started dancing and it was like heaven for him because dancing gave him pleasure that nobody or thing could provide him.

Suddenly while dancing Sharon's face appeared before him and he stopped dancing.   He was confused and smiling on his strange behavior😜. He couldn't believe that a girl was coming in his thoughts for first time and that too after a small passing meeting of 2 minutes. This was strange feeling for Swayam because he never felt in such way before, this was first time he felt something different about a girl.

On the other side Sharon was rehearsing in university and she was very determined to impress Rishi through her creative skills. She was rehearsing very hard was thinking about the routine and its perfect mix.

Sharon was lost in herself and thoughts. Suddenly she remembered the audition and meeting with Swayam and her mind paused there. She was thinking about a boy and that too after a passing meeting, that was very unlike Sharon but she was doing what she has never done. She was really thinking about an ordinary boy whom she barely knows.

Sharon(hitting her head lightly and thinking):Sharon you have gone mad. Instead of thinking about the important event you are thinking about a strange boy.

This is how the meeting had affected them both but it was too soon to realize why they were feeling like this. Hence both of them ignored the feeling developing in them.

In the evening

Rey and Swayam set some steps of the choreography.

Rey:Dude are you sure na she will like the choreography.I mean you know na popping is ok with me but jaive is new for me.

Swayam: Relax Rey Maine tughe sare basic steps sikha diye hai and you are master in popping so basically she will like your choreography and waise bhi usne bhi kuchh na kuchh socha hi hoga na kyonki as per you she is a perfectionist so no need to worry just chill

Rey: I think you are right Mai zyada hi tension le raha hoon waise bhi today she seemed to be impressed of my dancing skills

Swayam: yup so don't take any stress and chill but yaa ek baat yaad rakhna Mr.Kumbhkaran please practice ke liye time pe pahuchh Jana as practice morning Mai rakhi hai afternoon Mai nai...and laughs

Rey(looking at him with open mouth): Tu kehna Kya chahta hai ki Mai subah jaldi nai uth sakta

Swayam(controlling his laugh): nai mere Bhai Maine kab kaha tu subah jaldi nai uth sakta tu to rooz subah uthta hai but wo alag baat hai ki Teri subah dopahar 12 baje hoti hai...and runs from there laughing

Rey: ruk tu aaj Mai tughe nai chodoonga(runs behind Swayam )

Next day

Rey was very excited today because his dream of dancing and sharing space with Sharon Rai Prakash was getting fulfilled.

But you know fortunes are made in heaven you cannot fight your destiny and same was the case with Rey. Too much excitement is always bad for anything. He was careless while driving his bike and it resulted in an accident which broke his left ankle and he was advised not to dance for 30 days.

So all his plans and dreams thrashed in a second of carelessness.

Swayam got the news about Rey's accident and he rushed to hospital. Rey was still in OPD as he was being plastered around the injured parts of his body.

Swayam went in to meet Rey. Swayam know exactly what  Rey was feeling because for a dancer it's a dream to perform in front of Mr.Shekhawat who is the topmost choreographer of India.

Swayam: Dude I know how you would be feeling now but dude I can only say that nobody can fight destiny and we have to accept what reality is.

Rey: I Know Swayam but you know it's very difficult and painful to let go a dream which was just a step away from me.

Swayam(consoling): I know Rey mughse better iss baat ko Kon samghega but life is full of surprises who know what is in store for you in future so be strong and hope for good and maybe that will be  better than this.

Rey(sadly smiles): You are right and I don't have any other option then waiting. Dude can you do one thing for me?

Swayam:Bhai kehta hai fir aise batein karta hai bol na tere liye kuchh bhi karoonga

Rey: Can you inform Sharon that I cannot participate with her, I just cannot face her or talk to her because I have an idea how she would react to this

Swayam: But dude how can I say that to her. You know na I am not good with talking to strangers and pata nai wo kaise react kareegi.

Rey: I know dude but please do this for me because I don't have strength to face her or hear her.

Swayam(sighs):ok you don't worry Mai use inform Kar doonga

Rey(sadly smiles):I hope she finds a suitable replacement and she becomes successful in charity event.

Swayam:Don't worry dude, she will find somebody after all nobody will deny her in college and dance branch has many talented guys so somebody will surely help her.

Rey: I too hope for same

Swayam: Now stop thinking about that and have proper rest because if you don't recover fast then you know I will not be able to go

Rey(shocked):what...tu kahi ja raha hai aur tune mughe batya bhi nai aur kab Jana hai

Swayam: college ke charity event ke next day ...woh Kal hi Shekhar uncle ka call Aya tha and as dad iss month India arahe hai so iss saal mom ki death anniversary woh hmare Jaipur wale Ghar Mai karna chahte hai to unhone mughe bhi inform karne ko kaha hai…(fakely smiles) and you know na agar tu  Tak thik nai hua to mughe Teri tension lagi rahegi or Mai nai ja paunga...Mom ke baad Meri life Mai kuchh hi log to important hai and unmai se ek to pehle hi mughse dur hogaya ab Mai tum logo ko nai kho sakta(teary).

Rey: hey buddy tu sad kyo ho raha hai tu jaanta hai na hm tughe chodkar kabhi nai jayenge

Swayam(still sad):hmmm….

Rey hugs him tight😍

Rey:chinta mat Kar Mai Tera picha itni asani se nai chodne Wala cause I am a chipku gum(laughs)

Swayam too laughs

Rey becomes little serious.

Swayam(stops laughing):Oye ab tughe Kya hua

Rey(worried): Uncle arahe hai to Kya tu unse Milne jayega

Swayam(sadly smiles):you know na wo mughe dekhke kabhi khush nai honge

Then talk randomly for some more time

After sometime

Swayam left Rey and went to university not knowing that his life was going to change soon. He was going to face Sharon again. Let's see what is in store next.🤫

**********************************************************

Precap

NEW ENTRY (guess positive or negative)

Devil's Monster , Monster's Devil 😜

That's it for today🤭

Hope you liked it 😊 gupta_ayushi hope Maine apka excietment waste nai Kiya😂

Please do vote and comment if you like also share with your friends 🤗

Stay safe😇

Keep smiling 😁

Love you 🥰

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
16.4K 491 50
St. Louis College of Commerce and Arts, Mumbai. The highly demanded college for the rich kids and scholarship schemes. But for students, classes and...
13.4K 633 33
TaaRey Fanfiction...
37.7K 1.9K 73
Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is a first ever novel I am writing and sinc...