Addicted To You (Spider-Man x...

By TheNotoriousPotato

Peter gets teleported into another universe. There he meets new heroes and teams up with them. Inside that g... More

A new hero.
A New Start.
Getting to know each other.
Just a dream??
Teamwork.
The tables have turned???
First time patroling.
First Inside Problems.
The Fire.
Love.
How?
A second chance.
The Truth.
Not A Chapter.
The last of it?
The League is back Part 1
A tough fall.
Meeting the Batfamily.
The promise.
The Justice League.
Imortant News.
The Batman's test.
The 'Party'
I'm sorry miss Roth.
"I will come for you Bruce"
Nightwing is awake!
"How did i get in this mess..."
LET THE MARATHON BEGIN!!!
Texting with Jay.
The start of his comeback.
A/N
"We have to leave..."
"You're Back!"
"You vs me."
THAT'S WHY IM THE CHAMP.
"The Black Mask?"
"They would've loved you."
The prank.
'Alex is cool.'
'0007'
This universe's Peter?
Clearing some things out.
More food=Faster healing.
Maximum Effort.
Triple team the 'Mask'
Some explaining...
No sleep, no problem.... OR not.
A/N Please read.
The Demon (is) Within.
Recovery...
I've been tagged!
"You'll have to kill me."
More Heartbreak.

0007's final mission.

287 10 4
By TheNotoriousPotato

The sun shined in Peter's room, Rachel had already woken up and she was in the bathroom doing her usual morning routine. The sunlight was too bright for Peter who got under the covers and mumbled something under his breath, and honestly he might not even know what he said. "Agent 0007 no copyright claim wake up." she said as she putted some of her clothes inside the closet "mm-nah" he said still hiding from the sun like a vampire. "Come on breakfast is ready." she said knowing one of his weaknesses is food. "Fine." he said as he slowly got out of bed and stretched "I. Hate. Mornings." he said as he go into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. She just smiled and walked out of the room.

The others were eating in the kitchen, everyone was there except Garfield who was just like Peter, sometimes, sleep is just too sweet. "Goodmorning." Raven said "Thats a new one." Dick said smiling "But goodmorning non the less." He smiled again as everyone exchanged their goodmornings. Peter walked in wearing shorts and a red hoodie with the hood over his sleepy face. "g-moring e-arg-one." he said yawning "As energetic as ever." Jamie joked and recieved a small laugh from Peter, "So our fearless leader, what information you have to give me about my super spy mission?" he said as he took a seat next to Rachel and started eating "So, i stayed up a little late yestarday to form a plan. When you go in you won't go through the main entrance its obvious. You will get on the building and enter from above. There, in the south-east of the building you will find a keypad, i will give you a USB that you will only need to plug in the keypad. That will give me access to their security feed. Cyborg will black them out and you will go in unoticed by the cameras and we will be watching you. Now when you go in-" Peter interrupted "By my experience when you go into enemy warehouses they are so stupid  that they leave clues about their next move on plain-sight." he said with a mouth full of cereal "Uh.... yeah you can do that too... okay. I would suggest that you do not mess with many men and if you do don't leave them unconsious on the floor where everyone can see them. Then i will want you to find where their 'leader' keeps his files. Find them and take them. Oh and you are going in without the suit." Nightwing said and Peter almost spit the cereal out "WHAT!" Peter shouted and Raven just had an intense look, also her heart skipped a few beats. Peter has helped her improve the way she is expressing her emotions but she still wasn't the best at it. "They are way too many in there, if they spot web they will immidiately know its you and will open fire at anything that moves, and i don't need a dead teamate on my consience." Nightwing said and Peter nodded "When am i going?" Peter asked "As soon as the sun goes down." Nightwing said. Peter finished his food and placed the bowl in the sink "You are going to clean those, i haven't forgot about the bet." he said smiling and started walking towards the exit "Where are you going?" Starfire asked "I have an idea about something that will come in handy tonight." he explained and as he walked out Rachel followed him.

Inside the Lab Peter was messing around with some boxes with high tech stuff in them, Rachel was watching him leaning against the door frame without beeing noticed. He was mumbling while searching in box after box "Come on, i know you are somewhere around here." he said as he opened a box and took something out "Ah there you are ya beauty." he placing the boxes back in their places. He got up and as he turned... lets just say that Rachel gave him a really good scare, good enough to make him jump to the ceiling. "You should stop doing that." he said as he jumped down and landed on his toes stealthily "I make no promises." she smiled "What's that?" she asked and pointed at  the device he was holding "It's an EMP device." he explained but her look remained a confused one so he went on "You activate it and it shuts down any electronic devices near it." he explained and he could see that she undestood "That's my girl." he said as he kissed her cheek and she giggled "So what do you want to talk about?" he asked as his eyes turned on the table and started messing with the EMP. "I wanted to know if you are sure about going there tonight..." she said, he just looked at her with a smile "Yeah its alright." he said "Because if you don't want to... you know...  someone else can go..." she said looking dow. He noticed the tone and her body language and raised an eye brow "Ey, don't worry i'll be fine." he reassured her... but if anything goes wrong you call me." she demanded to which he nodded in agreement "The only 'bad' thing about it is that i'm going without the suit.." he said "It's the best chance we have." she explained "I know it just feels weird." he complained "Any idea what are you going to wear?" she asked "i don't know, mainly black i thing with a hood on they won't be able to see my face." he said "Good thinking." she complimented. "i'm done here, wanna go training?" he proposed and she gladly accepted the offer.

~Hours late, with Peter in the T-Car heading to the warehouse~ 

"So you ready for this?" Cyborg asked "Yeah." Peter said. Now he wasn't the goofy kid, he was the focused adult, the one you can trust with your life. "Remember the plan?" Nightwing's voice ringed through his earpiece "Yeah, go in plug the usb, give you access to the security feed. See if they have left anything on plain-sight and then move to the inside." Peter said the plan and Nightwing let out a breath of relaxation seeing that Spider-Man knew the plan so well. 

"Okay here is your stop." Cyborg said and Peter moved out of the car before Cyborg grabbed his arm "Try to not get killed." he said and Peter nodded. Now he was all alone right across the main entrance "You can do this. She is waiting for you at home." he said to himself and moved towards the corner of the street, there he checked if anyone was looking at him and he crawled up the wall. When we reached the roof he opened the huge window and slipped in. Stuck to the ceiling he scanned the area for the keypad Nightwing told him about. "Dick you hear me?" he whispered in his earpiece "yes." Dick answered "I can see it, 3 guys close to it." Peter informed as he crawled over them and pulled something out of his pocket "What is that?!" Nightwing shouted "A little creation of my own." Peter said "A lure." he added and threw the device to the floor behind some crates, the men started to talk and they went to check what that was. Peter silently dropped from above and in lighting-speed he plugged in the USB, gave access to Nightwing and got inside a door. "That went well, you have access?" Peter asked "Yeah, i have eyes in all of the warehouse." Nightwing said, the joy he felt that Peter was still alive. The same could be said about Raven but she knew that the hardest things have yet to come. 

Back with Peter, he jumped and entered a vent crawling inside it lead to the upper side of the building. "Can you spot anything down there?" he pointed below him "I can, seems that your 'Plain-Sight' advice paid off. Our job just got a lot easier. I'll need you to get in that big room right across the building." Peter looked and saw a big room across with and the front wall was made from glass panes "Clisse bad guy main room." he said as he dropped to the ground and moved behind the crates. "Move quietly and carefully." Nightwing said "Will do." Peter said. The black hood covered perfectly his face. Throwing his 'lures' he managed to move and reach his target. He opened the door and moved in. He entered from the vents and reached the main room. He found a table in the middle of it with guns all over it. He moved closer and saw a list with  names on it and next to that a map with circled location "Hey, get to the camera in here." Peter said "What if someone comes in?" Nightwing debated over to listen to him or not "Just come to this freaking camera." Peter demanded and Nightwing did as he was told "What do you want me to do with this?" he asked "Take a photo." Peter took a photo and was about to move to the computer before someone interrupted him "Hey you!" someone said as Peter didn't look "Yeah?" he said making his voice deeper "No one is allowed in here." the man said "Shit i knew i should have let the other camera." Nightwing panicked "Shut up." Peter growled "What did you say?" the man growled back as he approached Peter with his gun aiming at him, and seconds later another armed man came in the room. As he got closer to Peter he raised his hands in the air "Listen buddy if i tell you i was looking for the toilet would you believe me?" he asked but both men just kept their guns aiming at him "Damn you are not a dumb as you look..." Peter mumbled "Then i guess we do it the old fashioned way." he added as he grabbed the guy closer to him, he head-butted him  and before giving the final blow he took the pistol he had on his holster and threw it at the other man hitting him head-on knocking him unconsious. The other guy just got a punch and it was enough to knock him out too. After putting them in a locker he found a couple feet away he returned to the computer, "Now i can get this and get out of here." Peter said and quickly typed and every file that could have something important for them was downloaded into a USB. "Now get out of there." Nightwing said "WE ARE MISSING TWO GUYS!" Peter heard shouting and his head snapped to where they were coming from, and it was the entrance to the room he was in. "GET OUT OF THERE." Nightwing shouted, Peter looked around and found something he could use for an escape "Bingo!" he said as he run at some cables and placed a device on them, pressing some buttons his face had a smile on it "Ready for the fireworks." he smiled and took a few steps back the device activeted releasing a huge wave of energy and every single light in the building went out. He grabbed a chair that he found infront of him and threw it breaking the glass, he quickly stuck on the wall and crawled out of the building. Making sure no-one has seen him he crossed the road and walked in an alley that Cyborg was waiting for him.

When they arrived at the tower everyone was happy cause they pulled off a job this difficult and also they didn't lose a member of the team. When he stepped down from the car the first to congratulate him was of course Raven who hugged him, when they caught him in the office she had tightened fists and a really fast heart rate, but he still pulled this off and he was here with her. She was kissing him before they could realise it and he kissed back. Now they had each other, the team and some pretty useful info, they day ended quite good...

~~~~~Hey i know its kind of a big chapter but i know you wanted to read this whole mission into one chapter so here you have it :D  also i'm so sorry if there are too many mistakes but i started writting it at 2 in the morning and now it 6 so yah you get the point. Stay safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
85.1K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...