My Bullies (Magcon and O2L Fa...

بواسطة yasminperal

Lindy Is very caring and a model for Vanity Teen. But at school she is bullied. By Magcon. She gets called fa... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Just An Author's Note Peeples
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126 | the last one
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT
Editing.

Chapter 103

6.4K 160 29
بواسطة yasminperal

Jc's POV

 "Well. You see, Lindy found Cameron and Vanessa in Connor's bed. So, Kian, sam, and Steph were up there first. Then, Steph called me up. She dragged Vanessa out by her extensions. I beat the living shit out of Cameron. Like literally. I bruised his left and right temple, busted his lip and made it swell, gave him a black eye, and made his nose bleed. I seriously think I broke his nose." Paige explained.

 "Wow." Was all I could say. "Oh. And, I threw my heels at him." She added. I laughed and grabbed her right hand, causing her to wince. 

 I stopped laughing and examined her knuckles. "Damn. They're pretty beat up." I said. I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the first aid kit.

 I sat the aid of the counter and opened it. I pulled out an alchohol pad, gauze wrap, and tape. I opened the alchohol pad.

 "This is gonna burn a little." I said. She used her good hand to take my free one in. When I applied the alchohol to her skin, she squeezed my hand tightly.

 "Ow ow ow ow ow ow." Paige kept on repeating. "Shh, baby. Shh. It's okay." I cooed, soothingly. "Jc, that burned." She whined.

 "I know, baby. Now, just let me wrap it up." I said. She nodded and bit her lip. 

 I took the gauze wrap and wrapped it ever- so- carefully around her hand. I quickly ripped off some tape and taped down the ends of the wrap.

 "Thank you." She whispered. "You're welcome." I said. I kissed her gently, getting the taste of strawberries each time our lips meet.

 "Jc." A voice called from the bedroom. I groaned and said, "In the bathroom." I closed the first aid and put it back in the cabinet.

 I closed the cabinet and Connor Ball appeared in my bathroom doorway. "I was just wondering where Lindy's room was. She sorta fell asleep while we were haging out." He said.

 I noticed him holding Lindy in his arms, bridal style. I smiled and realized he's someone she would be good with.

 "It's the last door on the right. But, you should see a big chalkboard wall surrounding her door. Not to mention, the door is a chalkboard." I laughed.

 He nodded. "Thanks." He said before walking out. "Now. Where were we?" I asked with a smirk. Paige laughed and placed her hands softly on my shoulders.

 She went in and kissed me. I instantly felt the fireworks that I felt the first time we kissed.

 She put her good hand in my hair and wrapped her legs around my torso, keeping her bad hand on my shoulder. I lifted her up, placing my hands under her thighs.

 I instinctively carried her over to the bed and laid her down. As we kissed, my hand trailed to the straps of the top she was wearing.

 I looked at her for permission. She nodded and bit her lip and the zipper came undone. She tugged on the hem of my shirt and I quickly threw it off.

 After a couple more minutes, we both were completely bare of clothes. I looked at her for permission once more. And again, she nodded.

 It all went downhill from there.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

72.9K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
9.7K 161 30
Chloe was just an ordinary girl who got bullied by nine boys because of her looks but it all changed when her brother Casey found out and made her ha...
6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...