FNAF 2: The Reopening

By castle1184

After a year of being closed, everyone's favorite pizzeria is open again, with new animatronics, and supposed... More

Chapter 1- Welcome to Freddy's
Chapter 2- An Old Picture
Chapter 3- Just a Tour
Chapter 4- Collecting Dust
Chapter 5- The First Night
Chapter 6- The Return of a Hero
Chapter 7- The Bite of '87
Chapter 8- Reunion
Chapter 9- The Music Box
Chapter 10- Mr. Fazbear Gets Suspicious
Chapter 11- An Explanation
Chapter 12- Office Fans are Great Weapons
Chapter 13- Meet Your Maker
Chapter 14- Things Go Wrong
Chapter 15- The Battle
Chapter 16- Ending With a Bang

Prologue

188 0 0
By castle1184

Disclaimer- Five Nights at Freddy's doesn't belong to me, It belong to Scott Cawthon.

Twenty year old Mike Schmidt never wanted this, no not at all. Truthfully, he had become friends with the animatronics and understood that they had made mistakes.

Heck, he even forgave them for trying to stuff him in a Freddy suit. He had also known Foxy for quite a while, ever since he was four.

That didn't matter now. The pizzeria had been closed for a year and a half now, and Mike always wondered what had happened to his group of unlikely friends. He didn't want to admit this to anyone, barely to himself, but he was heartbroken at the loss.

He decided he would do anything to see his friends, no, not friends, his family that he lost. And thats when he heard about the reopening.

AN: I know its a bad prologue, but it gets better, I promise.

Also, I'm writing this as if FNAF 2 is a sequel, not a prequel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.2K 32
Y/N was a singer at another pizzeria that was called 'Y/N's Fantastic Pizzeria!' But one day she and her gang was thrown away due to one of the membe...
49.4K 903 9
(y/n) find out about a pizzeria in the news and soon got a job there. She soon finds out that her closet friends the original animatronics are there...
164K 4.2K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...
91.2K 2.4K 16
What happens when (y/n) gets a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria? She befriends a certain animatronic that she absolutely adores. She's human. He's a...