HEARTBEAT || CHOI SAN FF

By renjaemoomin

choi san is a playboy and a bully in their school until he met kim yuji his world turn upside down but he did... More

Chapter 1 THE BEGINNING
Chapter 2 Bumping into each other
Chapter 3 YOU?!
Chapter 4 Dinner
Chapter 5 Movie Night
Chapter 6 Morning
Chapter 7 First day of School
Chapter 8 New friends?
Chapter 9 What a Day
chapter 10 Goodnight
Chapter 11 Hang out?
Chapter 12 Home
Chapter 13 Friday night
Chapter 14 he's here
Chapter 15 The Game Starts
Chapter 16 School's First Activity
Chapter 17 Practice
Chapter 18 Childhood Friend
Chap 19 Amusement park
Chapter 20 Ferris Wheel
CHAPTER 21 Sunni & Shiber
Chapter 22 Dance Number
Chapter 23 Same Class
Chapter 24 I Like You
Chapter 25 Aurora
Chapter 26 Confession & Stars
Chapter 27 First Date, First Kiss
Chapter 28 She's Back
Chapter 29 Ex Girlfriend
Chapter 30 Break Up with him or else....
Chapter 31 evil plan
Chapter 33 Behind It All
Chapter 34 Caught you!
Chapter 35 Who Are You?
Chapter 36 A Voice??
Chapter 37 The Box
chapter 38 still you.
chapter 39 THE END

Chapter 32 Accident

1.5K 62 7
By renjaemoomin

•KIM YUJI POV•

School is over and this is the last semester and it's pretty draining my braincells.

We are supposed to go home because i want to sleep so do San but then this b*tch approach us again. Pshh. What now? I thought he will never mess with me again?

"What do you want?" I asked her coldly

"Well, just gonna say that...." Then she scoot closer to my ears and whisper.

"Becareful where you are going. Always bring somebody or else you are in trouble." Hyunmi said but i really don't care.

Then i pushed her away from me and walk away ready to leave but i stop and turn to her.

"I never believe in what you say in fact.... Argue with me face to face not on my back okay? Psh. This dumbass." I said then left with others.

"What did she told you?"

"Just stuff that i Don't wanna hear." I told him then walk to my house tiredly."

~|| AFTER WALK ||~

We almost approach our house until i saw a girl standing in front of our house.

She looks..... Familiar?

When i saw her i froze at my spot.

K-kwon eunmi....

My ex bestfriend who sabotage me years ago.

~|| FLASHBACK ||~

"Eonnie where are we going?" I asked

"We are going to the park where you like!"  She said while smiling widely.

Then i nod while swinging my feet since i can't reach the floor.

I didn't told hyung about this. I just run away to house and eunmi eonnie told me that she will help me enter in the windows.

When we got off the van I saw men's that wear all black and some mask.

"E-eonnie" I then walk behind her to hide but then she harshly throw me at the ground.

As a result I got a cut on my wrist which cause me to tear up.

"Such a stubborn girl." Then she grab me by the collar. Of course i don't know how to fight yet. I am just 9 years old.

"P-please let me go eonnie jebal" i told her while crying then she doesn't let me go and pull me harshly into the abandon house.

There i was locked up for an hour until nobody is there to guard me.

I think it was time to escape so i run towards the front door.

Finally i got out but then eunmi chase me.

I saw a rock then throw it to her.

"Don't tell this to anyone! I am going to keep my eyes on you so watch out!!!"

She shout while i am running away.

I just let my feet where it want to be.

After running and running i don't know where i am but suddenly i stoped infront of the cafe.

I was panting really hard then the girl at the counter saw me and let me enter the cafe. Then she gave me a water and ask who is my parents. I just told her that i got lost.

After a while she manage to contact my brother.

"YUJI!!! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU" He said and there he hug me still the both of us tearing up

"What happen to you?" He asked.

I was supposed to tell him about eunmi but then she told me not to.

I am afraid and I think I have a trauma of what happened so instead I told him that I just want to buy some things that i want.

"Aish! Next time call me okay?" He said then i nod.

He Pat my head and we head home with the help of grandma.

~|| END OF FLASHBACK ||~

~|| PRESENT ||~

"EUNMII!!" Hongjoong hyung said and run to her while me?  I am still frozen at my spot.

Not again. I had enough.

Then she saw me and smirk.

"San... L-let's hang out?" I ask San.

"But i thought your kinda sleepy? And i need to finish some works to" he said then i felt silence wrap over me.

I didn't even utter a word. I just stand there, quite.

"BABE!!" Eunmi said then throw his arms at hongjoong.

B-babe? They are together? But... When?

Sh*t. No. Not again please?

"S-since?" I asked them surprised.

"Oh sorry sis, eunmi and i are dating since the past month. I just want you to meet her before you know that we are going out. Besides, it's been a year since you guys didn't talk to each other. Your favorite eonnie is her right?"

Hongjoong hyung said.

Yeah, Favorite eonnie my ass.

"Sorry hyung but.... I don't approve." I told him.

They are shock except for eunmi. She just look at me with her straight face.

I just... Want to get you away with danger. I just want your safety hyung so can you just... Pick another girl just not her?

"Yuji... I think it's not the---"

"Shut up San you don't know why i don't approve."

I told him. Sorry San but... I just want my brother to be safe.

I don't even know why they hate me since then. What did i do wrong?

"I just.... Don't approve that's it." I told him then entered the house.

I quickly ran to my room and lock myself up.

She's here. I'm dead.

Then i change into a comfy clothes.

Suddenly somebody knock on my door. I don't want to open it. Not now.

"Yuji, let's talk. Just you and me." Hongjoong hyung said so i open the door and lock it.

"I don't know why you don't approve but can you please tell me why?" He asked.

Would he believe me when i told him that she sabotage me? No! He will not! Why? She is her boyfriend.

I'm just silent. I can't even open my mouth to tell him. Afraid that he might be in danger.

"Fine. But, she's living with us." He told me which caught me off guard.

"WHAT NOW?! NO!!!" I shout at him

"Please make her leave please" i told him.

He doesn't understand me!

Not again. No no no!

"Whether you like it or not she is living with us." He told me. This is the first time i saw hongjoong hyung his face is serious.

Then i have no other choice....

"Then i'll leave." I told him. I am dead serious.

"As if you could do it." He told me and left.

He.... Change

I had enough. I just want him to be safe from danger but... Why?

I think i Don't know him anymore.

Without thinking twice i got my suitcase and pack all my things. I guess this is life.

I left. But i didn't go thru the front door. I exit at the window.

It was already midnight. I don't know where i would be.

After i shout at San earlier i think i can't face him. Not today.

Then i was supposed to go at the cafe. My favorite cafe since the girl who i don't know but helped me years ago is a night shift there.

But then little did i know there is a car approaching me. And i saw the driver.

Eunmi & Riyu

I got hit and suddenly i black out.

          *BAAAAAAAAAAM*

❤️

Long chapter folks!
I'll update the next one
Tonight at 6 or 7 pm:>

-AuthorNim💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.7K 24
- ๐€ ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ - ใ€Œ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ ใ€ ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐€๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
9.3K 157 25
Arranged marriages are not always a forced one or a contract one. Sometimes arranged marriages can be good too. Choi Y/n, a CEO of a company, promis...
43.7K 1.4K 12
You always left me on seen.
154K 6K 34
Y/N is just an ordinary girl at her school.But there is one boy named Choi San who bullies her because she can't dance well as well as him. Moreover...