Was Love their from beginning...

By niakush

This story is a family based story!!! There are two families who are friends since 3 generationa!!! All the y... More

Character Sketches
Notes
Part 1:- Childhood
Part 2:- Back to mumbai
Part 3:- Mission Manan!!!
Part 4:- Bas I know!!!
Part 5:- Tri deviya
Part 6:- On the way to Pune!!!
Part 8:- The contract!!
Part 9:- Misunderstanding!!
Part 10:-Harshad!! Harshad!! Harshad!!
Part 11:- Trust is important!!!
Part 12:- Bhatinda!!!
Part 13:- On the way to bhantinda!!
Part 14:- Family dinner!!!
Part 15:- Let's play a game!!!
Part 16:- Family shocked, manan rocked!!
Part 17:- Make manik feed food to nandu!!!
A THANK YOU NOTE
Part 18:- I am your dad Cabir!!
Part 19:- Who knows manik better!!
New story
Part 20:- Dhruliya
Part 21:- Evil soha
Part 22:- Why Soha manik????
Part 23:- Mysterious person!!
Part 24:- getting nandini on board!!!
Part 25:- Revealing the mysteries person!!
A tribute to an inspirational Soul
Part 26:- Finding peace!!!
Part 27:- Bye bye soha!!
Note
Part 28:- Manik's Past!!
Part 29:- Harshad's Victory!!!
Part 30:- Nandini's Past!!
Part 31:- It's time to fight for her!!
Part 32:- Connected souls
Part 33:- Planning Harshad ki band bajao!!!
Part 34:- Harshad...tu toh gayo!!!!
Part 35:- Time for some fun!!!
Part 36:- I am not weak!!!
Part 37:- Finally it's cabir's turn!!!
Part 38:- Love, liking and crush!!!
Part 39:- Planning and Plotting!!!
Part 40:- Harshad's closure!!!
New story alert!!!
Epilogue!!!
Bonus Chapter!!!
Bonus chapter II
Thank You!!!

Part 7:- Pune!!

10K 581 22
By niakush

They reached pune!!

Arjun:-" So here we reach, now again back to being formal, we as sir madam and you guyz as Mr.Malhotra and Ms.murthy, why did this trip had to end!!!!"

That is when reality hit manik and nandini, that how easily vthey did forget their fights, their egos and were normal friends!!!! It is then akash voice that brought them back from their thinking!!

Akash:-" So true yaar Arjun!!!"

Manik:-" Guyz, we are here for bussiness not for some picnic!!!"

Manik collects the room keys!!

Manik:-" So Arjun and akash you will be sharing one room, Ms.murthy here are your keys!!!"

After listening to Ms.murthy she did not like it this time, she did look into manik's eyes, but he was not looking at her, he knew he couldn't face those eyes now!!!! Somewhere even he dint like calling her this formally, but he feared, will she again be his friend!!!! And he did not want to loose out on any relation with her, even if it meant hatred, he just wanted her to talk to her!!!!

Manik:-" So guyz have your dinner and wake up early morning tomorrow, do not be lazy, we have presentation at 10 a.m!!!"

Nandini:-" Mr.malhotra!!!* This time it pricked manik badly!!! And Nandini noticed it!!!

Nandini:-" I am actually not hungry, I will directly go to the room!!!"

Manik:-" Have something atleast!!!"

Nandini:-" No, actually I was too full at dhaba, if required I will call for it!!"

Manik:-" Ok as u wish, take care!!"

Even manik had no food, they left for their respective rooms, whereas Arjun and akash left for dinner!!!

It was night 11 p.m, manik was going through the presentation, when he accidentally clicked on delete and entire presentation got deleted!!! Now he paniked and only one person came to his mind, Nandini!!! He went and knocked nandini's room!!!

Nandini:-" Mr.malhotra you at this time???"

Manik:-" Ms.murthy there is a big blunder happened!!!"

Nandini could see manik was in a panik state, this was rare!!! Manik has always been the most confident one!!!! She got him in, gave him water and then asked what the matter is!!!!

Manik:-" Actually I was going through the presentation and accidentally I hit delete!!!"

Now it was time for nandini to panik!!! "what!!!"

Manik:-" I don't know what to do now???"

Nandini:-" Ok listen Mr.malhotra, I was as it is about to come to you, I do have a presentation before it got finalized i.e before yesterday's presentation, I was going through it and I noticed that if we make some changes, we can reduce our bid by 3 points!!!!"

Manik:-" Is it??? I would like to see that???"

Nandini shows manik the entire plan!!!

Manik:- "This is above brilliant!!!"

Nandini:-"Thank you Mr.malhotra!!!"

Manik:-" And making the changes in this presentation would hardly require two or three hours!!!"

Nandini:-" I will call Akash and Arjun as well!!"

Manik:-" No need Ms.murthy!!!"

Nandini:;" But Mr.malhotra akash is suppose to give the presentation tomorrow, he should know about the changes!!!"

Manik:-" no ms.murthy, it's you who is giving the presentation!!!"

Nandini:-" Mr.malhotra, I have no experience in giving presentation!!!"

Manik:-" You don't need, just repeat all that you said to me minutes ago!!!"

Nandini:-" It was you Mr.malhotra, whom I know, there will be many people out there tomorrow!!!"

Manik:-" Then jus look at me and give the presentation!!!(They have an eye-lock for few minutes) Trust me nandini, you can do this!!!"

That was it for nandini, just one word and she was confident now!! manik was happy seeing that, yet she trusted him the most!!! They started completing their presentation!!!! After two hours, they were almost done with 95% of the work!!!

Manik::" Oh god!! That was hectic!!! I need some fresh air!!!"

Nandini:-" Me too!!!"

Manik:-" Would like to join me for a walk!!!"

Nandini's mind was already over working she couldn't deny this offer!!!!

They went outside, they saw a swimming pool there, they went and sat at there!! Manik excused for few minutes, went and got two cups of hot chocolate!!!

Manik:-" Nandini let's take a break!!"

Nandini was confused, they were already on break from presentation, which break was he talking about!!!

Manik:-" Break from being Mr. Malhotra and Ms.murthy!!!!"

Nandini now understood what he meant, and she smiled at him giving her confirmation!!! Even she wanted this break!!! After few minutes of silence and sipping of their hot chocolate!!!

Manik:-" So you remembered, my black pepper allergy ha???"

Nandini laughing:-" obviously, you were admitted in hospital for two days because of your allergy and my stubborness of having black pepper on pizza!!!"

Even he smiles remembering those days!!!!

Manik:-" Peaceful days!!!"

Nandini:-" Indeed!!! So you also remember ha black current???" She winks at him!!!

Manik:-" How can I forget, my maximum pocket money use to go in buying you black current icecream, that was the only way to pacify you!!!"

Nandini:-" You use to do such things that you needed to pacify me!!!"

They just start laughing at this!!! After some time!!

Manik:-" Nandini, can I ask you a question??"

Nandini:-" Since we are on a break go ahead!!!"

Manik:-" It was clear that you dint knew that infinity architecture was my company the day you joined, but if you knew whould you have joined???"

Nandini:-" So whom do you want me to ans as Nandini or Ms.murthy!!!

Manik:-" I want to simply know, if their answers are different!!!"

Nandini:-" I would have yet happily joined it manik!!!"

       This brought smile and peace on manik's face, which dint go unnoticed by nandini!!!

Nandini:-" Now can I ask you a question???"

Manik:-" Go ahead, I am sure you will listen to what you want to listen!!!"

Nandini:-" That day after pub when you dropped me, you said it is not that you can never do anything for me and you came to the party for me!! Was it true???"

Manik smiles at her question:-" what do your think???"

Nandini:-" I want to hear from you what I feel!!!"

Manik was happy:-" It is true, I can do things for you as well and I did come to the party for you and I am glad I left with you!!!"

          Now that made nandini happy, which she expressed it clearly on her face!!! They just sat there without speaking anything, gazing at the night!!! There was comfort, their was satisfaction, their was lonliness yet togetherness in that night!!!!

Manik:-" Come nandini let's go, it's late, we need to finish the presentation and have some sleep as well!!!"

       They leave and were done with the presentation, manik was leaving the room, when the lights went off!!!

        Manik knew how scared nandini was of dark, so he immediately went back and could listen some soba, Nandini was crying, that was something he can never tolerate!! Listening to her sobs, he reached where she was and called her!!! Listening to his voice, Nandini just hugged him tight!! She was crying and he was not liking that at all!!!

Manik hugged her back taking her in his protective embrace:-" relax nandu, see I am here na nothing will happen to you!!!"

Listening nandu was something that gave her peace, only her people are allowed to call her nandu, and she knew he is one of them:" You won't go anywhere na manik, leaving me in this dark???"

Manik:-" No never!!!"

       This was peaceful!!! They just kept hugging and manik kept consoling her, they dint even realise when did lights come back!!! There hearts were dying for this, this was missing since ages!!

       After few minutes, finally nandini realised lights were back, she backed off!! Now the situation became more akward!!!

Nandini:-" Vo I. Sorry, I stop being in senses in dark!!!*

     But instead on any reply manik just took her into a hug again!!!

Manik:-" Please nandu, I need this!!!"

     Nandini hugged him back, realising he is tensed!!!!

Nandini:-" What is wrong manik???"

Manik:-" I am scared for this presentation???"

Nandini:- relax manik!!!"

Manik:-" No nandu, I do not want to loose to that bastard!!!"

      Nandini dint understand anything!!!

Nandini:-" I am there with you na, we are not loosing to him!!"

Manik:-"Pakka na you there with me, promise???"

Nandini:- "Nandini promise!!!"

      Listening to this manik became a bit relaxed, Nandini cupped his face!!!

Nandini:-" Relax manik, we are together, we will win this, now go and have some sleep!!!"

     Manik obeys to her and goes to his room!!! Both of them had a peaceful sleep that night!!!

So guyz how was it!! Next will be Nandu's presentation and her tension!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 86 12
What if Law, Bonney, Kid and Luffia all lost their crews. What if they found an ancient device that could send them back in time. Join Luffia as she...
368K 22.7K 64
A story of two kids who wanted to know the love story of their parents to make them together who are seperated by fate but destined to be together...
40.5K 1.7K 32
Nandini : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Manik. You and I, it's over Manik. It's over. Two souls, Manik and Nandini, who hated each other at f...