Miss Karma (A Hazbin Hotel Fa...

By MELXDIOUS

Swore her loyalty, sold her soul was the two first things she regret doing when falling into hell. To make su... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank you!!

Chapter 18

727 16 6
By MELXDIOUS

Broken Hearts

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

(Warning! This chapter may upset some readers, you have been warned! Xoxo)

The morning comes as Melody wakes up with cold sweat, her nightmare being replayed like a broken record countless of times in her head. She flutters eyes open to see Sin's hair instead, she sits up to realize that Sin been hugging her damn waist. The girl is too drowsy to care as she pulls the girl's arms away from herself and set her friend properly on the bed. She dangles her feet on the edge of the bed as she stands up and fixes her night gown. She walks away and towards the dressing table, staring at her messy and tangled hair. She huffs as she picks up her phone on the table and picks it up, realising she had been spammed of messages.

"What the hell.." She whispers out as she turns around and leans her bed on the table, she unlocks her phone by using her fingerprint as pulls down the notification bar with her right thumb. It's all from Vaggie and Charlie, did something happen?

Vaggie [25/6/20 2:34AM]: Mel please talk to Charlie I don't know what's gotten into her.
Vaggie [25/6/20 2:35AM]: Please answer this, don't tell me you've already gone to sleep.
Vaggie [25/6/20 2:35AM]: Did something happened when you were with her? I'm scared.

And so on and on, about her being worried over Charlie. Melody's rich red orbs scans Charlie's messages after,

Red-Cheeks [25/6/20 3:12AM]: Hey Mel can I talk to you about something?
Red-Cheeks [25/6/20 3:15AM]: I'm guessing that you're already asleep but..
Red-Cheeks [25/6/20 3:17AM]: Me and Vaggie got into another fight, I don't know what to do! You're the only one that can help me.
Red-Cheeks [25/6/20 3:18AM]: Something happened and- I'm sure you'll understand and support me on this. Please help me, Mel!

Melody pulls the hood of her night gown off from her head as she scratches her head in confusion, what the hell? She really have to deal with this first thing early in the morning? Melody only messaged both of them back the same answer,

Me [25/6/20 6:10AM]: I'm on my way.

With that Melody sighs as she toss her phone on the soft chair by her dressing table as she pulls her closet open and pulls out clothes she don't usually wear but she's feeling kinda comfy at the moment; turtleneck sweater, jeans, jacket and her usual boots. Melody glances back at the bed to see that Sin is still knocked out, what time does this lazy bum even wakes up? She shrugs her shoulders as she walks into the bathroom and hops into the shower.

A few minuted passed as she walks out the bathroom, fully dressed. Melody looks over to see that Sin is still passed out, the girl sighs as she picks up her lace umbrella. She walks up to the sleeping girl as she shakes her to wake up. But she only continued to sleep,

"Sin, wake up." Melody calls out, no answer. "Sin, wake the fuck up." Melody tries again, but no answer again. She really isn't in the mood to shout so she thought for a moment before holding up her hands as a red puff of smoke summons an air horn in her hands. The girl closes one of her ears as she presses the air horn as it makes a loud obnoxious noise, alerting Sin awake like something had just eaten her alive in her sleep.

The girl is so scared she jumped and fell off the bed, landing harshly onto the carpeted floor. Melody only looks down at her friend as Sin looks up with a confused face,

"Wakey, wakey! All vampire out their coffins, please!" Melody says as she crouches down and horns the air horn into Sin's face making the girl scream in surprise and stands up in an instant. Melody stands up as she makes the object disappear from her hand and looks up at Sin, "Awake yet? Want me to wake you up even more?" Melody threatens but Sin's eye widen as she holds up her hands.

"No thank you, ma'am! I am wide awake!" Sin shouts defensively. Melody grins as she shrugs and walks off to the door,

"Get ready fast, something happened at the hotel." Melody reminds as she walks out of the room, leaving Sin on her own. The black haired girl walks down the stairs and into her kitchen, making herself a cup of hot tea while waiting for Sin to get ready. The girl sips her tea and was pulled out of her random thoughts when her phone let out a notification ringtone of a bell. She pulls it from the pocket of her jacket as she raises it up and looks at it.

Messages;
Red-Cheeks [25/6/20 6:27AM]: Please be fast. I really need to talk to you, it might sound shocking to you but I'll explain!

Melody sets her cup down as she flatten her lips, not having a good feeling about what this may be. Especially after that "candlelit dinner" Charlie had with Alastor last night. For some reason, thinking about Charlie being together with Alastor really makes her heart uneasy, maybe because she's afraid what will happen to Charlie? Maybe..

Melody finishes her tea as she sighs exhaustedly, everything's a mess and she's hating it. Not to mention that one hell of a mask of a fucking ex—

"-el? Kana!" Sin's raises her voice, snapping the girl out of her thoughts. She looks up and sigh, shaking her head. "Are you okay?" Sin asks, Melody only shrugs.

"I'm fine, let's just go." She says as she walks up to the door and picks up her lace umbrella. The two walks out of the house and the door shuts and locks itself behind them. Melody opens her umbrella and hovers it over her head, Sin following close behind.

"So.. What exactly is happening at the hotel?" Sin tries to flatten out the thick uncomfortable atmosphere that is slowly radiating off her friend.

"I don't know, I kept getting messages from Charlie and Vaggie. Charlie said she got into another fight with Vag over something." Melody recalls what she had seen on her phone. "Those two lovebirds never had fights to the point they'd ask me for help before, that's what worrying me right now." Melody sigh for like the hundred time. Sin bites down on her lip anxiously.

If Vaggie is really having a bad mood right now, she wonders.. How is Angel holding up? His head is probably on a stick right now.

The two arrives as Melody closes her umbrella and opens the door, immediately being greeted by a tall spider holding her shoulders for dear life.

"Shit's going down in here! I suggest ya get the fuck outta here!" Angel cries out, Sin raises her eyebrows. Now knowing if Angel is making jokes or not. Melody pushes Angel's hands off from her shoulders using the handle of her umbrella.

"Go sit outside with Sin, you look like you need therapy." Melody told him as she gestures to the door with her hand. Sin walks up to Angel as the both of them gets out of the hotel to sit by the porch. Melody watch the two sit down and closing the door right after.

The black haired girl sighs as she walks up to the office door and pushes it open, seeing Charlie sitting on the couch with Alastor standing by her side. Melody's face turn completely dull and empty. Upon hearing the door open, Charlie looks up from burying her face in her hands and up to Melody's invisible disgusted eyes.

"Mel!" Charlie stands up in reflex as she hugs the other girl, crying into her shoulder. Melody's piercing rich red eyes slowly glare and flickers up towards Alastor but the demon only smiled at her, not affected by her sharp glare.

"Charlie." Melody says her name, instead of the nickname she usually calls the girl. Charlie looks up with tears in her eyes, "What happened? Where's Vag?" Melody asks, looking at Charlie dead in the eyes. The girl bites down on her black lips in guilt upon hearing Vaggie's name. She immediately shuts herself up as she wipes away her tears. Before Charlie could let her voice explain, Melody turns to the door upon hearing Vaggie's grumbles.

Melody grabs Charlie by her wrist and drags her outside to the lobby, Alastor tries following but he immediately stops when the sharp end of Melody's umbrella threatens him to stop.

"You stay in here." Melody's voice growled a little, Alastor only smiles as he shrugs and holds his arms behind his back.

"As you wish, dear." Alastor reply as Melody holds Charlie's shoulders and walks out, slamming the office door shut using her powers. Charlie stops as Melody looks up at Vaggie who had already noticed the two, Melody walks away from behind Charlie and in between of Vaggie and the blonde haired girl.

"I'm not sure what happened, but I will ask both of you what happened. One by one. No interrupting one another." Melody points her index finger up as she spoke, showing her long slender fingers from it being covered by the long sleeves of her sweater. Melody turns to Charlie, "Start." Melody says as she gestures to her and holding her hips.

"Well.. I'll be honest; I don't know what's wrong with me but what I said to Vaggie was true — I have feelings for Alastor." The second Charlie finishes her sentence, something in Melody ticks. Like she almost had the urge to scoff and turn to that one dark side of her that she been holding back a lot. "I really mean no harm to you, Vaggie. I love you, really. But I don't want to hurt you without you knowing the truth!" Charlie tries to reason, but because of Melody's warning; Vaggie stays quiet as she crosses her arms over her chest with eyes filled with tears threatening to fall.

Melody slowly nods as she turns to Vaggie, telling her to start her own explanation.

"What Charlie said, it really made me mad and hurt. I was right when I told her not to trust that demon, he's a deal maker! Pure evil! Now that he's here everything is falling apart-!" Vaggie was cut off when Charlie gets mad as she stomps her foot.

"Don't talk about Alastor like that! You don't know him well!" Charlie bursts out, Vaggie stays quiet as Melody stomps her umbrella onto the carpeted floor of the lobby; making both of the girls jump in surprise. Vaggie shuts herself up as a tear falls from her cheek as she tries her best to wipe it away. "You can't really be taking her side, right Mel?" Charlie begs as she looks at Melody who have a dull look on her face.

"That Radio Demon is going to ruin the hotel, Charlie! Mel, you can't do this." Vaggie looks at Melody with a plead look on her face. It's silent, for a full minute as Melody sighs.

"As my duty and serve under Lucifer, I can't abandon Charlie." Melody states as Vaggie's lips turns into a deep frown as her shoulders drop. "But Vaggie, you're still my friend and someone who helped us a lot. Therefore, I'm sorry Vaggie. I can't help you." Charlie smiles as she hugs Melody's arm.

Vaggie had the most upset look on her face, it pained Melody to look but she couldn't do anything. Sin and Angel walks in the wrong time and Alastor walks out and stands nearby Charlie as Vaggie's anger bubbled as it bursts.

"How could you take her side?! What?! Just because of your stupid work? What does the things that Lucifer has that really made you look so pathetic and such a low life, Melody?!" Vaggie bursts out, Melody's face is empty as she takes in all of her friend's outburst. Melody stays quiet, knowing that Vaggie really needs to let it out and she's not even blaming her. Melody is mad at herself too. Sin bites down her lips, those words hurts.

Especially when Sin knows all the reasons why. Vaggie breathes in and out as she realizes what she had just said but Melody didn't seem to bother. Vaggie purses her lips as she turns on her heels and storms out of the hotel. The whole hotel is quiet, the intense air is so thick everyone could barely breathe. Everyone snaps out of their thoughts as Melody turns and heads straight to Husk.

Husk exactly knowing the drill as he immediately puts down a glass of milkshake, instead of drinking it right away; Melody raises her right hand above the glass as a red puff of smoke appears and sugar starts pouring out of her hand into the glass. If you ask me, that seemed like a whole 3 tablespoons of sugar. Husk only watch with his usual grumpy face as he chugs down his booze.

"I'm gonna fucking kill myself if I can die twice." Sin could hear Melody mumble to herself as she drinks her milkshake and Husk only shrugged. Before it could get any worse, Akira walks down the stairs with Slither behind him a few feet back. They seemed like they had a little fight themselves. The second that demon steps down the last flight of stairs, he notices Melody right away and so did she.

Before the white haired male could even speak her name, she glares at him as the whole room turns ten times colder. People would be freezing and die the second time from hypothermia. Akira immediately shuts himself up as he rubs his arms and walks up to talk to Charlie instead.

Everything is a mess right now and Sin really hopes everything just dies down soon. In the meantime, she glances at Angel who seems like he's dying from the cold. The girl nudges her best friend's shoulder as the spider looks down at her,

"Let's get out of here." Sin whispers with a grin on her face, Angel grins as well as he nods.

"Oh hell yea." He whispers back as the two of them sneaks out while Charlie is too occupied; talking with Akira.

Being in that room full of uncomfortable air, Sin could barely breathe. For now, she really just needs time for herself and well..

Sin glances at Angel who's laughing at his own jokes. A slight blush spread over her cheek.

Maybe she just wanted to spend time with her "best friend".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 3K 45
What if the ever so known ex pornstar of hell suddenly turns back into a defense less human being? And to make matters worse he doesn't remember a si...
139K 3.5K 64
Alastor just wants to cause chaos, make deals, and live his afterlife. But when he's forced to spend time with Angeldust on a project for the Hotel...
17.3K 387 9
Time for another hazbin hotel x reader oneshot book. This time for the smexy Angel Dust. Trying to expand my writing and write for Angel dust more. I...
701K 20.4K 39
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story was written and published before the first season was fully released! Details and revelations after the pilot episode were no...