πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπšŠπš’ ||Zombies 2||...

By Sorsha18

sequel to 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 he had leaned in closer to a point where I could feel his breath on my face, eye... More

introduction
Separating The Ties
Camp Rocks
What Wolves? Here Wolves? Werewolves.
Panic
New Kids In Town
It's Wyatt
Like The Zombies Do
A Leader (who's no longer in the shadows)
I Am Too
Kidnapped?
Misinterpretation
Decisions
Am I Ready To Be One Of Them?
Ready To Defend
This Is A Declaration
Crushed
When Leadership Is In Need
New Schedule (please read)
When Leadership Is In Need (real chapter)
Will You Go To Prawn With Me?
We're Gonna Be Someday
We Are All Different
Will I be making a Zombies 3 story?
Zombies 3

I'm A What Now?

3.3K 63 23
By Sorsha18

Sorry for the two weeks wait. I said I was gonna update late last week and then I realized Sunday would be considered this week so there goes that.

Also I've been thinking about what my next story should be. And the shows I've been watching that I'd like to move onto fanfiction wise would be The Umbrella Academy (which would be published after season two comes out so I can come up with some ideas- it would be Ben since he's going to become a main character- although I will consider Five) and The 100 (it would be a Monty Green story because that baby is just so underrated on Wattpad). Thoughts?

Q of the day: how's life? (I don't care if it's a one word response or a paragraph. I want to get to know the wonderful people who actually read what I write)

Also just so you know, how I am currently writing is not my current writing standard (?) I've been taking classes and reading more to analyze how to write but I feel weird changing my writing style mid book so you all are stuck with this, I'm sorry.

Anyway, enjoy! :)
_____________________

It wasn't a long walk through the cave, and I noticed the deeper we went the less I could feel the cold night's air bite at my exposed skin.

Although that could just be one of the stages of hypothermia.

Fantastic.

For only a few moments was the cave pitch black, but with Wyatt's knowledge of his home I luckily didn't have any trouble walking in the dark.

What seemed to be moonlight glowed at the end of the tunnel, but from where we were at the moment I could only see Wynter's figure rush closer to us.

"Come on you slowpokes"

The girl wrapped her warm and dainty hand around my ice cold one, careful as to not make any indents with her claw like nails.

She tugged me forward recklessly, which caused me to unlatch my other hand from Wyatt's, abandoning him as I was dragged towards the moonlight by the excited wolf.

Once we stopped and I caught my breath from the quick sprint I looked around the cave. Their home.

It was something out of a fairytale. It pleased me to see the intricate designs around the gigantic space, not at all like the homes in my neighborhood. I was also happy to not see the familiar shade of pastel blue and pink, and to see the welcoming tone of orange coming from their lanterns, and the pale blue of the moonlight they intelligently used to light up the center.

My chapped lips parted and my pupils must've dilated to twice the size.

Winter could see my fixation and admiration of the wolf den.

"It's okay to be impressed" she told me.

My lips turned upwards at that.

"Becca?"

I turned my head to my left to see a familiar white hairs girl come towards me. "Addison?" I questioned, still in ah at my surroundings and not able to comprehend that my cousin had also been kidnapped.

She pulled me into a tight hug which I gladly returned, basking in her warmth (considering how she was smart enough to wear jeans and a jacket).

We didn't have time to ask any further questions because Wyatt came up from behind us and grabbed onto my arms, steering me further into the den, and motioned for Addison to follow.

"Our language-" Wyatt let out what seemed to be just a howl to Addison and I, "Becca, and" he let out an identical howl, "Addison".

The howl which confused my cousin and I got a response from the den full of wolves who released the same howl, showing how it was more than just a noise.

"That means welcome" Wyatt informed us. My mouth formed an o shaped and I nodded in understanding.

My cousin, being the more outgoing one, took it upon herself to jump right into the language and try it herself. And weird as it may sound but I heard a difference between the pitch of the howl, and I was right to assume it didn't mean welcome.
The den erupted in joyous chuckles.

Wynter's face scrunched up in confusion. "Ostrich boots?"

Wyatt, letting out a chuckle himself spoke in defense of Addison. "No I think Addison meant-" he let out the familiar howl of 'welcome'.

With a nod Addison took a second go at the word (or howl).

Wyatt lost all of his 'tough guy' demeanor, letting a laugh from deep within rake out of him.

I turned my head to see him hunch forward slightly in laughter and one thought came to mind.

Cute.

"Polkadot unicorn?"

I giggled softly at the translation.

Addison quickly apologized before giving it another go.

Third time's the charm I hope.

She let out another howl, except this time the reaction wasn't the same.

The adult werewolves offendedly gasped and covered the ears of the children near then. Although the kids who could hear let out giggles to what I assumed to be a bad word.

"Whoa language, there are werepups around" Wyatt warned, I placed a cold hand over my mouth to stifle the small amount of laughter I let out at this.

With her face stern from hearing the foul word, Winter added "She needs to put a pebble in the swear-wolf jar".

The wolves in the wolf den howled altogether in what I assumed to be agreement.

I giggled once more, but the fun was quickly over as Willa had clearly had enough.

"This is not why we brought them here" she frustratedly pointed out, giving her brother a mean look.

I took this as an opportunity to fake cough and announce "kidnapped" before grinning at the three werewolves.

Wynter laughed until she noticed Willa's unamused stare.

Wyatt- in what seemed to be adoration- smiled at my antics.

His touch left my body as he went to grab something that seemed almost hidden in the corner of the cave.

It was revealed to be a glowing stone, similar to the ones hanging from their necks. By lifting it to eye level, under the light of the moon, it reflected onto the cave wall. This amazed me and once again my lips parted at the sight before me.

The reflected beam of light showed a figure. A girl. The only features that showed through the darkness was her pale white hair and her glowing green eyes as she howled into the night.

Pale white hair, just like Addison.

Glowing green eyes, just like me.

A bunch of questions jumbled through my mind in an uncomfortable hassle.

Wyatt leaned closer to me, cheek almost touching cheek. He was the one who spoke first.

"I believe you will lead us to the moonstone". His words although spoken out to my cousin and I, clearly were directed to me.

Willa cleared her throat in annoyance.

"One of you will lead us to the moonstone" the boy corrected.

"And I believe one of you is the Great Alpha. I believe you're a werewolf". the boy once again forgot to pluralize the sentence, but me cousin and I both understood.

My eyes grew comically wide at this new information and I opened my mouth to turn down his belief.

"A-and you are crazy"

I looked up at the boy who has given me the most hospitality. The boy who I have placed my trust in. Who I feel most connected to.

"You think I'm a werewolf because of some strange birth defect?"

Somewhere inside me I knew my emotions got out of hand, but who'd stay calm during this?

(My cousin apparently.)

Wyatt immediately frowned at the way I spoke about my eyes. And before I could make it far from the group to the entrance he firmly grabbed my wrist and pulled me- a bit to harshly- towards him.

As I looked up to him from where I leaned on his chest he spoke to me, blocking out the rest of the world.

"You're eyes are special" he said, staring at me with adoration and intensity. My cheek glowed almost as much as the moonstone.

He brought his hand up to move a strand of hair from my eyes before placing it delicately on my warm cheek. "So let me show you why you are too".

Still slightly dazed, I let him take hold of my hand and pull me along with him as he moved onto higher ground.

"Turn up, explain our history. Pull back the veil of mystery. What's written on the cave is prophecy. The Great Alpha is our destiny."

The boy I had been following came to a stop as we arrived to the upper level of the cave. It was a small space with an incredible view of their home.

Becoming enticed with the blue moonlight that bounced off the walls of the cave, as well as the many wolf heads that looked up towards us, each with smiles on their faces, I leaned my weight forward onto the railing that was roughly made with stone and wood.

Addison looked out into the crowd from her viewpoint on the steps, her expression of awe most likely matching my own.

Feeling a warm and slightly heavy weight around my shoulders I noticed through my peripheral vision, Wyatt, who draped his muscly arm around me to pull me closer to him.

"Show us the power of chemistry. Lead us to the source of our energy. No one knows her identity."

I froze in place as he lifted his hand up to my chin and tilted my head his way.

"But she looks like you identically."

The wolf boy left his place beside me and happily jumped down the steps we came up from, brushing past Addison on the way down.

"This is how we're livin' our lives. Livin' our lives. Livin' our lives, yeah."

At this post the wolves (who were noticably still healthy) joyously danced and slid across the cave floor, not caring about the possibility of scrapes or splinters. Just focusing on this moment, and this moment alone.

"Can you feel the call to the wild? Call to the wild. The call to the wild."

Wyatt, looking up at me once more, smiled his charming smile, before joining his pack in their festive and careless dancing.

"We are the call, we are the call. We are the call to the wild."

Entranced by the way their bodies moved in sync I hardly noticed Addison tugging on my arm before we decended down the steps together.

I myself did not want to intrude, knowing all too well that it would be irresponsible to join the dance party with my current condition (the concussion).

But with my cousin here beside me, I knew I didn't have many options.

And maybe one night couldn't hurt.

"I see a real community. Unique, but you have unity."

Feeling less concerned and paranoid about the consequences for my actions I joined in after Addison, feeling less tense now as I saw the little werepups join in on the fun.

"You know who you're supposed to be. Released to the rhythm totally."

I easily moved through the crowd of werewolves to the familiar figure of Waytt, who had crouched down to meet the eyes of a little girl.

Noticing my presence, he smiled at me breaking off the quick conversation with the child.

"I feel your vibe when you're close to me. And you can feel it too, or hopefully. Now look up, and tell me what you really see. A bunch of stray wolves or a family?"

Patting the girl softly on the shoulder, he nudged her forward to me.

The girl, with a confident smile with her still developing fangs started dancing wildly. Letting out happy giggles as she did so.

I smiled wide enough to a point where my cheeks started to hurt and clapped when the girl finished her little show.

I held my open palm towards her, to which she responded with a slap of her on hand onto mine excitedly.

The girl smirked and went behind me, giving me a hard shove in the direction of Wyatt. Not hard enough to hurt me, but hard enough to make me lose my balance.

And thankfully Wyatt caught me, laughing at the girl's grin before she pranced away.

Blushing, I quickly regained my balance, pushing myself off of the boy. He grabbed onto my arm softly, and continued to guide me through the ocean of wolves.

"This is how we're livin' our lives. Livin'our lives. Livin' our lives, yeah. Can you feel the call to the wild? Call to the wild. The call to the wild."

"We are the call. We are the call. We are the call to the wild. We are the call. We are the call. We are the call to the wild."

Interrupting the hoots and hollers Addison received from joining their dance was Willa.
Who made sure to assert her role as pack leader by standing on the higher ground.

"Hold up, before you do. Let me interrupt. They're just cheerleaders, in no way alphas."

With a glare she made her way towards my cousin and I.

"You're in the den. But you'll need to earn my trust. Now show me what you got if you're one of us."

With that statement started a competition between us three. First copying movements then howling.

Howling being the one I was most nervous to try. Addison went in full force and I let her, trying to shrink back as much as possible, but unfortunately I was called out with Willa's expecting stare.

So I howled. Or tried to. And from the feedback I received (wide eyes stares, shocked smiles) it was safe to say I nailed it.

Will, who smiled proudly, guided me towards the happy crowd of werewolves.

"This is how we're livin' our lives. (It's how you're living.) Livin'our lives. Livin' our lives, yeah. Can you feel (can you feel?) the call to the wild? (I can feel...) Call to the wild. The call to the wild."

My mind grew hazy with the next actions that took place. My cousin and I, both lifted up by the strength of the pack, merely blinked before a bright blue light covered our vision.

I laughed softly in disbelief at my new outfit that seemed to have been magically placed onto my body.

The fluffy coating brought my ability to feel my fingers back which I was grateful for. And it was cute.

And judging my Wyatt's stare, I'd like to think he thought so too.

"We are the call. We are the call. We are the call to the wild. We are the call. We are the call. We are the call to the wild."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.2K 26
(Y/N) is Addison's twin sister. She's also a werewolf but never found her pack. She does believe tho that she is the great alpha of her pack she just...
37.6K 813 15
COMPLETED*** The Zambie sisters, Eliza and Eleanor never seemed to get along. But what happens when the girl's have their biggest falling out ever...
13.8K 179 8
Hi! I'm Bettina! My friends call me Betty. I'm head singer of Seabrook High's music department. I love music! Speaking of love, I'm dating the most p...