Force Marriage||PJM

By MJPark21_

BTS Park Jimin FF [COMPLETED] "You both going to marry" - Naeun's father Park Naeun and Park Jimin have been... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 24

3.5K 149 12
By MJPark21_

--Naeun's POV--

I woke up with a massive headache. I put my both hands on my head as the pain raising up. I groaned as I tried to move. Then I felt a pair of arm wrapped around my waist.

"You shouldn't move" The sleepy voice spoke from beside. I slowly turn my face and stared at his face. "It will made your head more hurt" He slowly open his eyes and look at me with lovely gazed.

"Good morning sweetheart" He greeted. I started to blush, as the pain raising up made me groaned under breath. "Need water? I will get them" He stood up and walked away to get some water.

As he arrived with glass of water, he put the glass down on the drawer and help me to sit up. Then he took a glass a water on drawer and gave me. Then I realized something, I was wearing sleeveless.

Did he take my clothes off?

"Yah! Did you.." I lost a words by thinking something else. He look at me confused as he realized that i was covering myself with blacket, he lick his lips.

"You quite sexy last night while I'm taking your clothes off" He teased. My eyes wide as I slap his shoulder.

"Yah!!" Then I stopped as the pain raising up.

"I'm just joking! Drink the water" He said as he push the glass of water that on my hand to my mouth. I drank it until it finished.

"You should go to work.. You will late" I told him.

"What do you mean I-" Soon he stopped as he realized. "Right today is your day off" He stated.

"You should go..." I told him.

"I want to take care of you" He said with cute pout.

"I'm fine! You have work to do" I told him as I cupped her face. The the pain came as I held my head.

"You not fine! You drinking about 5 bottle of soju last night" He stated as he took the glass from my hand.

"No I'm not! I only drank about 2 bottle" I told him as I shot a glared at him.

"You don't remember anything about last night" He stated. I stared at him for moment, trying to recall about last night but all I remember that we were having dinner.

"My mind kind of blurry" I told him with soft giggled. He also giggled by my reaction.

<><><><>

--Jimin's POV--

"Bye honey! I'm going for work now" I kiss her forehead, she giggles and waved at me. I waved back and went to my car. I started the engine and drove.

As I arrived at my workplace, I walked our from the car and made way toward the office. Everyone greet toward me and I greet back by nodding. I went to my office and put my stuff on my desk. I took out my phone and look at the message. I received a message from Jungkook. I took a look at it.

Jungkook:
Hyung! Me and Chaeyoung take a day off!

This kid! Did he drink a lot of soju last night? But why he with Chaeyoung?

The door knocked hear as I turned who is it. It's Taehyung in well as healthy mood.

"Do you know where's Jungkook?" He asked.

"He taking a day off with Chaeyoung" I told him.

"No wonder Chaeyoung wasn't here too" He whispered enough for me to hear.

"What happen to him?" I asked.

"Well last night he is completely drunk cause he was drinking about 30 shot of soju" He explained at me.

"What's make him stress until he drinking about 30 shot?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulder trying to remember what is it.

"I think it's about Lisa but I don't know the all stories though that made him stress like that" He told me. I just nodded. "How's Naeun noona?" He asked.

"She is fine" I told him. He just nodded as he bowed then went out.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confuse that he just went out without words. I sat down on my desk as I took out Naeun's necklace. I stared at it as I thought for while.

"Should I buy something special than this?" I asked myself.

<><><><>

It's already 3pm, so I decided to go home early since Naeun is alone at home. I turned off my computer and packed my stuff up. I went out of my office as I close the door from behind. Then I walked away.

"Tae!" I called out. He turned to see me while holding a paper.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm going out early so you in charge" I told him.

"Why you going out early so sudden?" He asked.

"I need to take care Naeun" I stated.

"Oh right, don't worry I will take in charge" He said in proud voice. Then I saw Ji Yoo that he walked past by.

"Ji Yoo!" I called her. She look at me in cold stared at me as usual. "Stop giving me that cold look" I remarked. She just silent as she look at me still in cold.

"Babe.." Taehyung softly called her. She took a glanced at him then look at me with different expression.

"What?" She asked in cold voice.

"Since you and Naeun are really close friend so you might be know what her favorite food" I slowly told her. She look at me as she raise her eyebrows.

"You should ask her instead not me" She remarked.

"I want make her surprise" I told her.

"You should know what's her favorite food when you guys having lunch together. The answer is in front of you" She told me. I thought for moment.

"Noodles?" I answer in question tone. She nodded. "That's the only food that she like?"

"When we were hangout together she always buy noodles" She stated innocent. Then she snapped her fingers like she remember, "Right also cheesy pasta and no spicy, she hate spicy"

"Thanks Ji Yoo" I thanked her and look at both of them. "Bye Tae and Ji Yoo" I waved them walk away.

<><><><>

I was ordering some foods to take away. After that I waited for it. I took out my phone and type something.

Me:
Jagi~~ I'm out early. I will buy a food for us.

I waited for her to answer back. Not long after that she replied back which made me smile widely.

My Naeun💓:
Really?! You should told me early so that I can cook special for you...

Me:
Don't need Jagi. I will bring some food that I buy, Rest well Jagi. Miss you~~

My Naeun💓:
Miss you too!

I closed my phone and put it inside my pocket. I was waiting for the food to come out. Then I look around and I spotted something.

Rosé..

The cheater...

Why I always see her around?

She was waiting at front door and look around. Then she spotted me. Shit. Why I made eyes contact with her? Shit shit... She smile warmly and walked toward me. Shit... Shit...

"Hello Jimin. Never expected that we meet here" She said as she sat in front of me with kind smile.

"Why you be glad? I thought you were looking for your new boyfriend" I said not making eye contact. She sighed.

"I don't have a boyfriend...." She stated. I finally looked at her feeling annoyed. "Jimin if you let me explain you would understand"

"What if I don't want to?" I snapped back. "Where's your child then? Your new boyfriend take care of it?" I stated. She stay silent and look around.

"Mr Park Jimin!"

I heard my name got call. I look at her as stood up like I doesn't care of anything and walked toward the counter. I took a plastic that full of foods as I thanked her (waiter) . I walked away from there and made way toward to my car.

Before I went further, I felt a hand grab my wrist made me stopped. I turned around and sighed.

"What do you want Rosé?" I asked feeling annoyed.

"My child is gone" She answer. I stopped and stares at her unbelievable. "It's complicated but Jimin please, I miss you..." I let go of her hand harshly.

"Why would I? I shouldn't betray my own wife for loving back to his ex girlfriend" I stated. She stared at me unbelievable about my words.

"Since when you call her as your wife?" She asked frustrated.

"Since I broke up with you" I told her. She stared at me lost in words. "So fuck off!" I told her harshly as I walked away from her.

"When you going to tell her?" She suddenly asked made me stopped as I turned around and look at her.

"Tell her what?" I asked. She chuckled evilly as she across her arm on her chest.

"Let me guess, you didn't tell her. What kind of husband that didn't tell his wife the truth? The reason why you totally forget about her" She remarked. I lost a words when she mention that. She smirked as she walked past me. "Bye Jimin"

I stared on the ground thinking about the past that I forget about her. It's not that I don't want to tell her. I just... Afraid to tell her....

<><><><>

--No One's POV--

Jimin arrived at their home. He took the foods that he bought and walked toward the front door. He opened the door and put their food on the dining table.

"Naeun!! I'm home!" He called out as he arranged the foods and drinks on the table. Then he realized there no voice of Naeun. "Naeun!!!" He called as he walked upstairs.

He went to his room because he knows that she will stay inside his room. He opened the door and smile at the sight of Naeun sleeping on the desk. There's a laptop in front of her. He slowly walked toward and lean against the desk with huge grind on his face.

"Cute..." He said to himself. He look at the laptop that was opened by Naeun. It's a video of anime. "She must be bored..." He closed the laptop.

"Naeun... Wake up..."

He tried to wake her up by shaking on her shoulder. She snore a little which found cute for Jimin. He kept shaking her until she woke up. Finally she woke up by opening one eyes.

"Jimin..." She called as she sat up straight and stretch out her arms. "What took you so long? I thought you be here early like you say" She yawned. Jimin giggled by her actions.

"Sorry, there's a lot of people waiting for foods" He apologize. "Well I brought some foods, want to eat?" He asked. She started to smile warmly.

"I'm too lazy to get up~" She whined in cute pout.

Jimin giggled as he pick her up so sudden made her shocked. He carried her in bridal style and made way to downstairs. Naeun bury her face on his chest feeling shy as her cheeks started to burn. Jimin just chuckled.

As they arrive as dining room, he put her on the chair slowly. Naeun stared at the foods in wide eyes.

"Jimin, who gonna finish this foods? Don't tell me that I will finish it by myself" She said as she look at Jimin. Jimin chuckled as he put a noodles in front of her.

"Don't worry I'm here" Jimin said as he sat beside her. Naeun look at the noodles with huge grind.

"You know that noodles are my favorite" She states as she open the lid.

"Well you always eat noodles" He stated as he took the chopsticks and open his food.

Naeun kiss his cheek for thanked which made Jimin shocked and blush. Naeun giggled and ate her food. Then they continue eating there own food. Jimin thought himself about Rosé words.

"Should I tell her now?" He thought himself.

"Jimin?" He snapped back as he look at Naeun. Naeun look at him worried.

"Yes?" Jimin asked.

"Are you alright? You seem like you forgotten something..." Naeun said. Jimin smile and shake his head.

"Just tired..." He lied. Naeun just nodded and messaged his neck.

"You really work hard, come out eat before it gets cold" Naeun told him as she let go of his neck and continue eating. Jimin smile and continue eating.

"I was wondering..." Jimin stated as he look at her. Naeun took a glanced at him and to her food.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm kind of jealous about something" He said. Naeun look at him in curious. "You always call me by my name but you call them by nicknames" Naeun raised her eyebrows.

"Who's them?" She asked.

"Well you call Hoseok hyung, hobi, for Namjoon Hyung Joonie, for taehyung Taetae and Jungkook is kookie.. What about me? Jimin?" He said in sad. Naeun chuckled.

"I will think about it" Naeun said with warm smile.

"You better will" He saidsaid. Naeun just giggled by his cuteness.

Then they continue as usual. Jimin made some jokes which made Naeun laughed so hard.

They were really happy to be together same like in the past. Naeun was really happy that Jimin really move on from Rosé.

Even though Naeun doesn't know the truth why Jimin ignore her from the past. Jimin wasn't ready to tell her truth but he will when he is ready. But somehow he still afraid to.

~~~
Don't forget to vote!
Have a great day!
Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 13.3K 51
Two Rich business men are close friends and once their two sons are born they agree to have them get married in the future. will it go as planned? J...
6.1K 2.3K 37
Y/n, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin are all childhood friends. Due to the work of Y/n's father, they had to move from Busan to Seoul. After a long tim...
619K 27.2K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
102K 3.7K 28
"I'm going to marry PARK JIMIN?!" I, Park Rosé (pronounced ro-say) or now known as Chaeyoung, is going to marry the Bully, Park Jimin? Just to save m...