Shyan One-Shots

By _accio_drarry_

Enjoy some one-shots of our favorite Sasquatch and Shortcake (aka Shane and Ryan) UPDATED DESCRIPTION: Before... More

• New Year •
• Shane Madej: The Flirt •
• The Last Of The Real Ones •
• Oh God, You're In Love •
• Anniversary •
• Starry Nights & Morning Rays of Light•
• Love, Ryan •
• Ladies First •
• April Fools- Was It Worth It? •
• Was It Worth It? (Pt.2) - Ryan's Letter •
Sleuths or Swains?
• Arrest Me Officer •

!!!! IMPORTANT UPDATE !!!!

1.2K 24 29
By _accio_drarry_

Hey guys!

It's me, the author of this book.

Now, I don't usually do these sort of things, but here recently I've been getting back into bfu and shyan. So I was wondering... would y'all like for me to write some more one shots?

I have some possible ideas for future writings, but I want to know if that's something you guys would want to see! It's been a couple of years and my writing style has grown and changed quite a bit, but I promise to still write only the best for you guys.

So, if it isn't too much trouble, drop a comment or directly message me! You all can come to me with ideas too (that doesn't mean I WILL write them, but I will definitely consider them within my plans!).

Anyway, that's all. I hope y'all have a great day/night.

- Sae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.4K 36
Welcome if you like Buzzfeed Unsolved well this is the book for you I don't own buzzfeed, Ryan, or Shane obviously And credit to the artist who dre...
78.9K 2K 24
Shane + Ryan from Buzzfeed unsolved Ryan and Shane go on another ghost hunting adventure, and Shane still doesn't believe in these things. Meanwhile...
4.7K 76 38
Ryan and Shane are best friends and workmates - but do they want more? Fluff and smut with your favourite friends to lovers trope... and maybe some...
177K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...