*Discontinued* This Wasn't Su...

由 Awesomegamer69lol

Grace and her friend, Sasha, go to London for a gaming convention. The first night there, they find Tobi. Slo... 更多

Chapter One - Introducing Myself
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note - Please Read
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Author Note - Sad...?
What's Happened - Please Read - Important

Chapter Twenty-Nine

164 3 0
由 Awesomegamer69lol

A/N if you didn't notice, I updated the last chapter a little more. Thanks.

I awoke the next morning and instantly felt a sharp pain on my neck. My eyes jerked open and my mouth opened, but no sound came out. My lungs wheezed with the desire for breath. My attacked looked down at me and a smile crossed their face. Their hands tightened around my neck, crushing my windpipe.

"Aaron sent me. He said you needed to die and no one else was doing the job," the person said. Their voice was quiet and sharp. My legs raised up along with my arms. I tried to push him off.

"Stop," I tried to say. It came out as a whoosh of air. My hands raised up and started scratching at his face. My fingers went towards his eyes. I could feel their squishy moisture as my fingers jabbed towards them. My breathing was dying away and my vision was darkening. My lungs were dying for the slightest gust of air. My neck hurt and my brain was throbbing in my head. He let out a scream as my nails clawed his eyes. He dropped off me and covered his face with his hands. I gasped for breath. I slowly struggled off the bed and dragged myself towards the door. My body ached from the lack of oxygen. I hoped the guy behind me wouldn't be getting up anytime soon. My hand reached for the lock when I felt my feet being grabbed. I was dragged across the floor. My hands grabbed at the floor. I yanked my hands away from the floor as I felt splinters dig under my nails. I tried to scream, but my voice was still gone. I looked back at him. His eyes were red and watering.

"I'm not letting you go," he said, grabbing my head and slamming it into the floor. I could hear everything shake. My head starting pounding as he slammed me back into the floor. "I will not fail this quest," he said, bringing my head into the floor once more. I heard my nose crack slightly before the warm liquid started oozing out. My vision was dark and spots were appearing. I raised my legs, wrapping them around his. I pushed one hand off the floor, flipping me over. I released my legs and rolled over. I quickly stood up and ran for the door. I tripped over nothing, falling to the ground and hitting my head on the door. I uttered a quick ouch as I tried to grabbed the door knob. I could hear his steps behind me as he stood up and walked closer. I grabbed the knob in my hand and twisted the lock. I heard it click as the door unlocked. I slowly pulled myself up, only to be thrown back down by Aaron's friend.

"What do you want?" I asked quietly, my voice barley there. My head was pounding almost as if someone had hit me over the head with a sludge hammer.

"You don't get it, do you?" He asked. I didn't respond. I couldn't. "There's things everyone has to do in life. Killing you is one thing in my book," he said. I heard him walk away. A slight scrapping sound was heard as he dragged something off the wood of my bedside table. "Scissors are great weapons. They cut skin like paper," he said like a creep.

"Please...don't," I whimpered.

"We're going to count together, okay? On five it'll start. One. Two," he started. I sat there and held back tears. I couldn't show him I was scared. That would give him more power. "Why the fuck aren't you counting, bitch?" He asked. I bit my lip to stop me from saying anything. I couldn't give an answer. I knew if I make any attempt to talk, I would cry. "Fine. Three," he continued. When he got to four his hand covered my mouth and as he uttered five, the blade of the scissors went through my skin. I screamed, only to have it muffled by his hand. My teeth closed around his finger though and I could taste the blood the harder I bit. I could feel the blood pouring out of my leg. He cried in pain but continued on. I heard a snip as he tried to cut my skin. He snipped and snipped, finally the skin gave way. I continued to scream and bite as he continued to cut. The blood loss would take me out soon enough. Just a little more suffering and I'd be free. I brought my hands up and pried his hand away from my mouth. I was in mid scream at that point. I screamed loudly, hoping to wake up someone who could help. He jabbed the scissors down in one motion, slicing something. I heard footsteps running up the stairs. They sounded light. I assumed it was Sasha. The door opened seconds later only to find another girl. She was wearing a white dress. Blood splatters covered it.

"Don't kill her yet. We still have to get her downstairs," she looked at my leg. "Do you really think she's going to survive with that," she asked, pointing to it. He shrugged.

"She's going to die either way, so does it really matter?" He asked, standing up.

"It matters quite a bit. Now get her up and downstairs before she dies. She needs to see everything we've done for her," she said. I knew there would be more people downstairs. Whether they be dead or alive, innocent or not, there would be someone down there. The man picked me up. I could feel the blood gush out of my leg. The skin clung loosely together. I could feel it hanging off. My vision was darker than ever and my leg burned like hell. There was no way I could survive. I was violently thrown onto a couch. I assumed we had reached the first floor.

"Grace?" Someone shouted from across the room. I couldn't place the voice. My brain didn't care about that. It was more concerned about my life. My heart was pumping, trying to keep blood flowing. My hands went down to my leg. Blood covered both of my hands instantly. Someone walked over to me and crouched down, coming face to face with me. They slapped me, bringing me back a little.

"Just stay a little longer. The show hasn't even started yet," they said. I could tell it was the woman from earlier. I looked at her. Her hair was shoulder length, red, and curly. Her face shaped like an oval with green eyes. Her skin was darker and a scar ran across her neck. It started at the bass of her chin and ran down her neck, stopping right above her collar bone. It was faint though, showing it had been done a while back. It wasn't new and she didn't seem bothered by it.

"I'll stay as long as I want," I said. I was trying to sound dangerous, instead, I sounded stupid. My words were slurred from pain. My consciousness was barley there. I didn't know what was happening around me. I could hear the screaming around me though.

"Are you back talking me?" She said, slapping me again. My eyes flicked open slightly. I felt like at any second, my consciousness would leave and so would my life. I knew no one was here to safe me this time. My Prince Charming couldn't come in and save me. No one would because no one knew I was here. If they did, they didn't care. The police wouldn't be here anytime soon, either. Ethan wasn't here to call them like last time. Tobi wasn't here with his phone. No one could notify Simon or anyone else of the danger. They could walk in at any second and instantly get mauled by any of the people in here. I didn't know how many there were. I could only guess. I was certain about two of them, though. "Well, you're going to stay awake and deal with life. We've gotten something real nice planed for you right now. Open them wide and watch," she said. I heard her walk away. She reappeared seconds later with something in her hands. "Guess what this is?" She asked. My eyes blinked, trying to get the darkness and fuzziness away. I saw a person standing there.

"Don't watch Grace," someone yelled. I looked around, trying to find the source of noise. My head was grabbed and jerked back. I saw a person in front of me, the girl behind them. It was a guy. I didn't recognize him. He was terrified though. He was struggling against her. She looked me dead in the eye and pulled out a machete. Her eyes narrowed and a smile crossed her face. She placed the blade against the guy's neck and dragged it across. Blood splattered, hitting my face. He fell forwards. I could hear him choke on his blood. She brought the machete back down. A second later she pulled it up. It was covered in blood. She dropped it and brought her hands down. When they came back up, a head was held in them. She had the man's head in her hands. A petrified expression was frozen on his face. His lifeless eyes stared back at me. She put the head next to my head. I turned to get away, but she brought me closer. I heard a ripping sound.

"This will help with the bleeding," she said, wrapping a piece of cloth around my bleeding leg. She wrapped it tight and then held her hand down on it, applying pressure. "Just relax," she said, soothingly. I assumed she was trying to save me so I could watch more. My whole body ached at this point. What felt like an eternity later, I was feeling better. My leg was still bleeding, but it was feeling better. My head was pounding and I was weak from the blood loss. My neck still hurt from the man's hands.

"It's been ten minutes, she's fine," the man from earlier said.

"You're the one who sliced her leg wide open. Aaron said not quickly and you tried to end it. This is why I have to do everything," she yelled back at him, walking away. The pressure was released off my leg. She had wrapped more cloth over it. I couldn't feel the blood seeping out of the cut anymore. I rested my head on the couch arm and closed my eyes. I felt tired.

"Get up," the man yelled. I heard his feet pounding the floor as he walked closer to me. The girl came up behind him and stopped him. I opened my eyes and looked at him. If they were trying to make me suffer, they were doing great. The head of the decapitated man still sat next to me. I resituated, hitting the head off and letting it fall to the floor. The man grabbed me and brought me to a sitting position. He grabbed the body of the man and sat it next to me. "Stay up, or this is you and your friends," he threatened, walking away.

"Please, don't," I heard someone say from behind me. I heard hurried footsteps running towards the couch.

"Honey, stay there. Mommy will be fine," someone else said. My heart skipped a beat. It was one thing to kill innocent people, but innocent people with children. It was even worse to make the kid watch. I doubted any of us would get out of here alive, but that would still torture her while she lived. I heard noises above me. I looked up and saw someone over the balcony. It wasn't anyone I wanted to recognize, but sadly, I did.

"Hi there, Grace. Such a fine day, isn't it?" The voice said. I felt a tear slip from my eye. The person walked away from the balcony and headed down the stairs. Minutes later they were on the ground floor, creeping closer to me. "You believed in me. You said I would escape, and you were right. Thanks for not doubting me sweetheart," Aaron said. I heard him searching around in his pockets for something. He pulled out a small pocket knife. "Let's have some fun," he called.

"Bring them down," the girl called. A heard shouts and stomps up above. They had someone up there. I didn't know who, but I knew they would hurt them. I could also guess that I knew them. I was right. Tobi and Josh tumbled down the stairs first. Soon, they had all of them down. Multiple people were behind them, all wearing white clothing. Aaron and the other guy were also wearing white cloaks. They were a lot,of people in white. We were outnumbered and I doubted we could do anything anyways. Aaron was still at my side.

"What happened right here?" He asked, peeling the cloth back. He stopped and dropped it. A let out a whimper as the air stung my wound. "Who did this to her?" Aaron demanded. Aaron walked away. His footsteps echoed around the room. A second later, a loud crash was heard as someone was thrown to the ground. I looked back to see Aaron picking up the guy from before. He had the pocket knife held to his throat. The girl started walking towards them. Aaron pressed the knife into his neck. I could see the trickle of blood leave the small cut.

"Aaron, this isn't required. He was just teaching her a lesson," the girl said. No fear was in her voice. The guy on the floor was squirming. You could see the fear in his eyes. Aaron slowly stood up and the guy pulled himself away. He slammed himself into a neck. Finally he stopped and held his hand up to his neck. He obviously wasn't to happy about the blood. The girl went over to the guy and helped him up.

"Zach, you do anything else and you're gone. I didn't say kill her," Aaron said.

"Thanks, Zoey," Zach said. Well, now I knew two of their names. Zoey helped Zach up and they walked over to Aaron. Zach still don't look happy. He looked down at the pair of bloodied scissors in his hands. The same scissors he had used to cut my leg open. He had them in his hand, he had them held in way that would do great with stabbing. He held the top part in his hand. His hand clutched around the whole thing. His thumb at the top of it. I didn't care if he stabbed Aaron. I thought Aaron was in jail, when I said he escaped, no one believed me. Arron was out when I had said it. He had heard me say it.

"Give me him. What's his name? Jj?" Aaron said, pointing to him. Jj as thrown forwards. He had a confused expression on his face. He was struggling though. He knew what was going to happen. He could probably see the dead person next to me. Aaron walked into the kitchen and came back with a chair. I knew he was sick and demented, but I was getting sick of this. He wouldn't stop and he came back time after time. I knew he wouldn't stop until I was dead. Aaron looked up at me with a smile as if to comfort me. He raised the chair above his head, holding it like a baseball bat. Then he brought it down. The chair crashed into Jj and a leg snapped off it. The chair was either weak or the blow was strong. Jj was screaming in pain. That make Aaron keep going. I jumped up from my seat and instantly fell to the ground. My leg was burning and I knew. I couldn't get back up. Everyone had seen me fall though. They were just staring at me. Zoey rolled her eyes and walked over to me. I rolled to my left, avoiding her. She bent down and grabbed my arm. I thrashed and tried to get out of her grasp.

"Just come quietly, Grace," she said, pulling me up. She picked me up and set me back on the couch. I couldn't watch this. They were beating Jj. The other people were holding everyone's heads up so they would have to watch. Jj's screams continued. I closed my eyes. If I could I was going to watch as little of this as I had too.

"Open your eyes and watch," Zach said. I didn't move. I felt a hand connect with my face. My eyes opened as the pain set in. My hand raised to my face. The stinging sensation was already there. I knew it would last for a while. My hand dropped and I leaned back. I needed to think of something to do. I couldn't let something happen to them. If one of them died, I couldn't live with myself. I knew I wouldn't survive this though. Aaron would kill all of them, and then get me. He'd always make sure to torture me. Every chance he gets, he'll do it. I knew my leg would just give out no matter what I tried. If my leg couldn't support me, I couldn't move quickly. I would have to crawl and that wouldn't do me any good. Zoey or Zach would always be right there to stop me. Aaron had brought an army of people just to do this. Several of these people I didn't recognize. The man, woman, or child were random people. I didn't know any of them. Another scream rose from Jj. I oozed down at him. The chair was completely shattered. Now Aaron was just hitting him with different pieces of the chair. He had a leg in his hand, whacking him violently with it.

"Aaron, please stop," I said quietly. Sometimes it stopped him, other times it didn't. "My leg is killing me," I whimpered out, adding pain into my voice. I needed him to bring his attention to me. He threw the leg onto the ground and looked at me. I filled my face with pain and looked at him. He sighed and I could see his expression harden. He looked like a statue, he just sat there, not sure what to do. Not sure if he was supposed to care or carry on doing what he was doing. His eyes darted over to Zoey.

"Tie her up. There's rope in your backpack. I don't want her to escape. Little attention whore," Aaron said. I looked over at the others. They were all struggling against the people. I didn't know why they even bothered. I was giving up hope at this point. I knew we were all going to die. Maybe fate had caught up with us. We'd all survived one of their attacks. We all knew what they were capable of. Everyone had seen one of us in pain. Josh, Simon, Tobi, and I were attacked by them. Aaron could take out all of us if we were able to get rid of the others. But I knew we wouldn't be able to get rid of them We weren't nearly strong enough. They outnumbered us as well. The least I could do was get a weapon to defend myself. Zoey walked over to me and grabbed my arm. She jerked me up. My leg gave and I fell. She just kept walking, dragging me along behind her. She set me down on a kitchen chair and crouched down on one leg. She swung her backpack off her shoulder and searched through it. She pulled out a bunch of rope. She put the rope around and finally tided a knot. She put me in the doorway so I would still be able to see.

"Her next. This one won't die," Aaron said, looking down at Jj. His clothes were torn and dripped with an occasional blood splatter. His face was bruised and had cuts all over. Sasha was thrown forwards. She looked over at me. Hatred was in her eyes. I knew she would blame me. I was already blaming myself though. I didn't need anyone else to. My eyes met with Josh's. He wasn't looking at me though. He was looking at something to my side. I followed his gaze. An x-acto knife sat on the counter. It wasn't the best weapon, but it was something. I pulled at my ropes, hoping for the knot to come undone. I put one hand on the knot and started fiddling with it. The knot gave out and fell off. I grabbed it with my hand so it didn't make noise when it hit the floor. I looked back at the others. Everyone was looking at Sasha except for Simon. He was struggling, trying to get away. The person holding him kept his head directed at Sasha. They kept slapping him and making him keep his eyes open. I heard the rattle of something mechanical. That's when I realized I was a screwdriver. Aaron raised it far above him for everyone to see. I knew I had to act fast. I quietly got up and grabbed the knife. I kicked my legs into gear as I ran at Aaron. Zoey and Zach turned to me. I darted past them but I could hear their pounding steps behind me. I lunged at Aaron, clutching onto his back and knocking him over. Sasha got up and ran. Zoey went after her. I brought the knife down, digging it into Aaron's neck. He howled in pain as Zach grabbed me. I grabbed the knife and pulled it out of Aaron's neck at the last second. I jabbed it into Zach's leg. He dropped me onto the ground as he fell in pain. I grabbed the knife once more. When I turned around I saw the chaos. Everyone was fighting behind me. I heard Sasha scream.

I jumped up and ran at her. Zoey was dragging her across the floor. I had two options now. Sasha, or the door. I knew it would be a big mistake to save Sasha over everyone else. I ran at the door. My hand closed around the knob and I flung the door open.

"Help," I screamed into the world. I continued to scream until I was pulled down. I looked back to see Zoey on my back. I was practically giving her a piggy back ride. She had her feet wrapped around my waist and her hands were in my face. She was grabbing at my eyeballs. I backed myself up into a wall. I went forwards and back again, hoping for Zoey to fall off. I heard a distant siren. A smile crossed my face as it got closer. I ran forwards, going towards the outside world. Zoey tightened her feet and released her hands. Her weight was too much and I toppled over. I might have been able to support her if it wasn't for my leg. When I landed, Zoey was underneath me. She flipped me over and punched me once in the face before getting up. She ran over to Zach. He was laying on the ground, his hand covering his wound. Aaron was back up and fighting. When he heard the sirens, he stopped. His body froze. Then a second later he was running. I stood up and tried to get him. My leg didn't even let me stand up before it gave out.

"Get Aaron," Sasha screamed, almost as if she could read my mind. Tobi looked behind him and took off. The person he was fighting fell to the ground. I heard the scream of the small girl and her mom. I dragged myself to the door. Then the police came in. One of them stepped over me and looked around. I looked up and saw the girl from the jail. A policeman came over to me and checked my leg.
He grabbed his walkie talkie and said something into it. A while later an ambulance showed up. I was loaded onto a stretcher and carried into it. I saw Jj get into a different ambulance. I was sick of this. If Tobi hadn't caught Aaron, this would continue forever. It would continue on forever now matter what. If he had escaped prison the first time, then he could again. The ride was long and excruciating. My eyes finally closed against my will and I fell into a black, dark, world. I didn't know if I'd wake up again. I just kept falling. Falling into the depths of hell. My own hell. A hell specialized for me. Horrible memories flooded back to me, filling my head with things I didn't want to think about. All the good things had left my mind and I couldn't get them back. I fell into a state of hatred. Even though I couldn't do anything, and nothing surrounded me, I hated it. Everything I thought about, I hated. Even if there was no reason to hate it. I just did. I waited to wake up from what could be a never ending nightmare.

Next chapter

My eyes opened. A bright light welcomed me. It wasn't welcoming though. A sudden headache hit me. I closed my eyes and waited for the headache to subside. When it did, I decided to look around. I looked at myself first. I was in a hospital bed. I was wearing one of the unfashionable gowns the hospital provided every patient with. I couldn't feel my leg. I had an IV hooked up to me. I assumed they had me on some pain killers as well. I looked around for a clock, but couldn't see or hear one. My hand moved around on the bedside table. Finally it hit the button. I heard hurried footsteps outside before the door was thrown open. Two nurses and a doctor walked in.

"Ma'am, you're awake. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"My head is pounding, the lights bright, I can't feel my waist down, and my stomach hurts," I said. The lights dimmed slightly.

"Are you hungry?" A nurse piped in.

"Not right now," I responded. "How long have I been out?" I asked.

"Two days," the doctor replied, writing some things down. Two days. I didn't think I could have been out that long.

"How's my leg?" I asked.

"We stitched it up. You'll have to come back in couple of weeks to get the stitches removed. The skin was really tattered and torn around the area. We had to take some skin from other spots. We took some from your stomach and arms. It should be all good in a while though. Your leg will be sore for a while though. Is there anyone you wish to contact?" The doctor explained. I nodded.

"Did anyone else come in with me? Maybe a guy?" I asked, thinking of Jj. The doctor just stared at me. "He's pretty tall, African American, he was probably pretty bruised?" I described.

"Do you know him?" He asked. I nodded.

"I live with him at the moment. So, yes," I said, trying to keep the sarcasm out of my voice.

"Anyone you wish to contact? I think he left," the doctor said, looking at the nurse. One of them nodded and left the room.

"I don't know their numbers. I have them in my phone," I said, looking around.

"You're phone isn't here," he said. I groaned and laid back down on the bed. After a few more question, they finally left. I hated this. I was always in the hospital. Just back and forth, between here and the house. I was hoping I could talk to Tobi. I needed to know if he had caught Aaron. I also wanted to know what had happened to everyone. Were they okay? Had Aaron's gang escaped? I turned on my side and closed my eyes. A pain moved through me, but I ignored it. Minutes later, I was asleep. I was awoken what seemed like several hours later. Tobi was sitting in a chair by me. He has his phone out.

"Tobi?" I asked. He looked up and a smile crossed his face as he saw me.

"Hey Grace. How are you feeling?" He asked, putting his phone in his pocket.

"Better. How's everyone?"

"Well, Jj got out of the hospital yesterday. He had some damage to his skull, but other than that, he's fine. Sasha's in here. Everyone else is at home. Simon came to visit Sasha though," Tobi said.

"What happened to Sasha? I thought she was fine?" I yelled.

"Aaron had that screwdriver. He drove a screw through each wrist," Tobi responded. I put my hand over my mouth as I gagged. Just imagining that made me sick. I was never a person who liked sharp things. I had always feared sharp things by my wrists. It was scary.

"Did you catch Aaron?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I had him. Then he punched me in the face and ran. I think the police got him," Tobi said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for him to hurt you again," I said, looking down. Now I felt guilty for another thing.

"It's not your fault. I was trying to do the group good. I could have dodged it if I'd been paying attention," Tobi said, making me feel a little better.

"Can you get me out of here? I don't want to stay any longer," I said. Tobi nodded.

"I'll be right back," he said, leaving the room. I nodded and waited for him to come back. I stood up and went to get my clothes. When I found them, I went into the bathroom to change. I changed and sat back down on the bed. The door opened and Tobi walked in. "You ready to leave?" He asked. I nodded and stood up shakily. We went to Sasha's room. She was lying on the bed, looking at Simon who was sitting in a chair next to her. "We're leaving Simon. You coming?" Tobi asked.

"I think I'll stay for a little longer. I brought my car anyways," Simon said. We nodded and left. The ride to the house was mainly silent. Neither of us really had anything to talk about. I had been out for two days, I had nothing to say. Tobi might have, but he probably guessed I didn't want to hear it. I wasn't feeling great and I wasn't in the best shape either. When we got back, I went upstairs and showered. I felt gross. My leg stung when the water touched it, so I tried to keep the water away from it. I stood in the shower for what felt like forever. The water was soothing and I needed to calm down. I stepped out of the shower, the cold tile making me shiver as it touched my feet. I got dressed and blow dried my hair. Soon after, I headed out of my room. I went downstairs to see no one. I assumed Vik wouldn't be down here until I was gone. I was a bad luck charm to him anyway. Everyone was in their rooms. After the attack, they probably felt scared. Aaron was just bringing attack after attack. After he got caught, he let everyone settle down, then he sprung on them again. It was just attack after attack. Something that Aaron really enjoyed. And sadly, he wasn't caught yet. He wouldn't be caught for a while. Even if he was, he'd escape. He always would because Aaron wasn't dumb. He knew what to do and he was always a set ahead of everyone.

I went into the kitchen as my stomach rumbled. I hadn't eaten for a while. I had been getting nutrient and stuff from the machines at the hospital. My stomach hadn't had any good food though. I searched through the cupboards several times before finally finding something good. I pulled out a loaf of bread. I put two pieces in the toaster and got out peanut butter, jelly, and a knife. I grabbed them as the popped up and set the, on my plate. I put the peanut butter on them and then the jelly. I slowly linked back to my room. When I got back, I sat down on my bed. I grabbed my laptop and switched it to Twitter. I decided to go through all of my social media and then see what was on Youtube. I was wondering if anyone had updated things. I saw nothing thing of interest on any of the social medias. I got bored and switched to Youtube.

I put on my headphones as not to alert them of what I was doing. I clicked a video and ate. After I was done with the sandwich, I was still hungry. I had been dealing with this for years though. I would be able to survive. Having a snack like that was stupid enough. I didn't need to eat anymore. I was already fat. I walked into the bathroom and threw the plate into the empty trash can. I pulled out a match, struck it, and threw it in the can. I watched the plate burn. I didn't need to eat more. I was just showing my weakness. My hands clenched into fists and suddenly I was mad. I looked around the room. My eyes locked on the razor in the shower. I marched towards it. My hand wrapped around it and I slowly removed the blade. I threw the handle back into the shower and leaned against the counter. I held my breath and brought the razor down. It pricked into my wrist. The blood bubbled up from my wrist. I slammed one fist into the counter. The pain was glorious. I closed my eyes and thought about it. Maybe I should just cut off the fat. Get a big knife and slice it off. One chop and it'd all be gone. All of my problems would then be solved. It's not like I would miss the body fat anyways. I smiled and pulled my shirt over my head. I set the razor onto the counter and grabbed my stomach fat. I went to my room and looked through my bag. I grabbed my necklace, the small blade was cold in my hand. Soon it would be warm and covered in my blood. I brought the knife down slowly, not wanting to rush into anything. I carefully stabbed it into my flesh. I winced at the new pain. Several seconds later, it felt good. The blood was now oozing down my belly as I began to turn the knife. I was just going to cut out of circle. Then I'd be perfect. I struggled to get it through my skin. I heard a knock on my door. The knife still in my hand, I walked to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's Josh. You in there Grace?" Josh's voice called. I opened the door and looked at him. He looked at me and instantly rushed in. "Grace, what are you doing? I need to call the ambulance," Josh said, grabbing the knife from me.

"Shh...," I whispered, putting a finger over his lips. I leaned towards him and forced my lips onto his. I felt him struggle but I pushed forward, slamming him against a wall. I shut the door and flicked the lock. Now he couldn't leave. He wouldn't leave.

"Grace, I'm calling the police," he said, pulling away from the kiss. I gave him puppy dog eyes and pushed myself back on him. I jumped up, my legs wrapping around his waist. One of my hands was placed on his chest, the other on his neck, holding him there.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

31.3K 560 27
Arelie O'Neil just got out of a serious situation with her family. Soon she finds herself in a new state and home. Now living with her Aunt Bea's she...
957K 22.6K 107
Disclaimer: I am not proud of this book as I did write it in 2015. It's a very twisted book but some enjoy this book so please read at own risks War...
1.3K 26 49
Every time night falls, the city always lights up the dark streets with lively city lights. The usual boring life that we were always live in, wonder...
590 33 21
From the moment Wynter could understand what feelings was she knew she was head over heels for her childhood best friend Pete. She never wholehearted...