Chapter Eight

I just sat there. What was Tobi talking about? What did he mean that Josh did remember people after his 'episodes?' Was he saying I was going to see him again? I didn't think they would even let me. I didn't know that would of seen Tobi more than once. I was surprised that he was even at the hospital last night.

"Why would I call him weird?" I questioned.

"Because everyone else does. They remember it but he doesn't. He doesn't remember the people. It's a surprise that he remembers Simon and me." I nodded. I wasn't going to make fun of Josh. He was great. He was my idol. Even though I had never really hung out with him, I could guess he was awesome. I'd seen his videos so I could guess what his real personality was like.

"Tobi, what triggers the 'episodes'?" I asked.

"When he remembers," he said simply, barely answering my question.

"What is he remembering?" I asked.

"His past," he said. I would have asked more but the nurse came in and kicked Tobi out. They were apparently going to look at my head again. When my head had slammed into the glove box, it had done something. They had to check several things, so I had to move around. After what seemed like forever, they had the results.

"Ma'am, it turns out that you have a concussion. This can take a few hours to heal or even several days. We're going to be checking on you and making sure you're okay. We'll be back in a few hours." With that, she walked out of the room. I didn't know what time it was when I fell asleep. But I eventually did.