Dance Again -ON HOLD-

By KaeKaeAndTrayTray

Rowan Queen. Dancer. At-least that's how she labeled herself. Dance was like another universe for her. Where... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note
:( - Authors Note

Chapter 5

50 1 1
By KaeKaeAndTrayTray

Rowans Pov:

Working with Simon and One Direction is actually pretty advanced. Good thing i know alot about dance. After all, i have been dancing since i could walk!

I learned more things and also choreographed. The other dancers seemed to like the moves. I made a few friends and um...some enemies as well. Woops....?

They are this group of 4 that think they are ALL that. There is Bethany, Amy, Vicky , and last and CERTAINLY least, Maggie, the leader

*Chokes on air*

 They probably just wanna date one of the guys, Typical.
Speaking of One Direction, they have been flirting with me lately and i don't know what to do. I think of them as friends but not in THAT way. Maybe one of the snobby girls will take them anyways. The boys don't seem to like them either though....

I cant think about this. I only care about my dancing career. And nothing can possibly go wrong

Right?

------
I was walking to the studio, white and black gym bag hanging off my shoulder. I was wearing a white crop-top with the words 'Dance' in red and it showed my belly button. I had white and red ChachiMommas and Vlados with the same color. I tied my long brown hair in a high ponytail and but on a red and black bandana. So basically, i was all red and black.

I was about to reach for the doorknob but i was suddenly pulled away to the side of the building. Then was pushed to the ground. I looked up and saw 'the group'

"Hey freak, stay away from out boys! Or else you are gonna get it" Vicky spat. Who does she think she is?! 

I was gonna say one of my AWESOME comebacks but they started to kick at my sides laughing.

After a few minutes of piercing pain they left and entered the building.

I rolled off the floor and brushed myself off. Pain shot through my sides once more. I think my ribs are gonna be bruised. Or even broken! UGH, Why do those barbies always have to wear high heels?? I mean, you cant dance in them!!

I walked inside the studio, or should i say, LIMPED. Wow, they did a pretty good job. I reached the room and my sides hurt more then ever. Guess i have to deal with it. I cant lose this job!

We started to practice the routine and my ribs hurt constantly. With my luck (note the sarcasm) Amy decided to TRIP me and i fell to the ground. They giggled and some of the other girls helped me up.

"S-sorry" i mumbled. They just smiled and shook their heads saying it was fine. OH THANK THE LORDS THEY WERE NICE!!!

"AGAIN!" The choreographer instructed.

I tried to dance but i stumbled and knocked the person next to me down. I looked at them.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?

It was Maggie!

"Oh my god! What is your problem?!" She screeched. Ah, my precious ears!!

"Me?! What is YOUR Problem?!?!?! You've been threatening me since i got here!" I shouted back. the other 3 backed her up and other backed me.

"Girls Girls! Break it up You two! Lets take 10" The choreographer announced. I was led out of the room and was faced with none other than,

One Direction.

-----

IT

IS

I

Kae!!!!

Again.

Teehee! :P

As you bootiful readers can tell, Tray and i are taking turns writing every chapter but i insisted to write this one. YOU ARE WELCOME TRAYCEH

Jk!

But srsly.

What do you think will happen? What is 1D gonna say??

Leave a comment, vote, all dat good cheesseee!!

Idk,, i just really like cheese.

WIERD

Welp, you will see tracy in da next chaptah!!

PEACE!

-Kae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.4K 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
1.1M 62.3K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
3.8M 88.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
103K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...