Missions

By dyliannesaber

Mission is what brings these 12 men together. A new experience for every one of them. How will this mission e... More

Characters + Intro
Yellow
Ain't my fault
Wings
cursed
trainings
poison
This moment
Deal
Answer
Change of heart
214
I want you to know
The way
Confession
Trouble
Grand disaster
Close to me
Chance
Finale

What the hell

678 29 0
By dyliannesaber

I have a confession to make. I actually like you but that doesn't matter.

Godt opened his eyes and sat up. He scanned his eyes around his room and saw it was his bedroom.

Oh. The mission was over yesterday and they all headed back to their places after the talk with those witches.

He really thought they'll die because of Dome's wrath--- thank goodness Phoom was able to slap Dome back to reality.

He shook his head and tried to go back to sleep but hell. The memories of him and Bass were haunting him.

"Shiya." He whispered to himself and  made his way to his window seat.

He opened the window and leaned on the wall before closing his eyes. He was about to doze off but then he remembered Bass again.

I have a confession to make. I actually like you but that doesn't matter.

He sighed again and made his way to the bathroom to take a bath. He filled the tub with water before going in. He relaxed himself and closed his eyes.

I have a confession to make. I actually like you but that doesn't matter.

"Fucking hell!" He finished bathing and made his way downstairs. The servants greeted him and he ignored them all.

He sat on the dining chair and the servants served him his meal. He stared at the meat and his foul mood even got worst.

Bass loved meat but gave Godt lots of his share. How could he not notice Bass liked him?!

Wait. Does it really matter if Bass liked him or not?

He pushed his plate away and grabbed his cloak. He opened the door and the heavy winter breeze greeted him.

The seasons were now back to normal and he should be happy. How come he felt sad about it? He sighed and decided wear his boots. He'll go to see his bestfriends.

Maybe they have it worse.

"AHAHAHA! Look! This actually looks so awesome right?" Godt turned around when he heard Bass's voice but all he saw were kids playing around.

"Shiya..." He shook his head and dropped by to buy bread or something to eat but everything reminds him of Bass which made him feel sick.

He hurriedly made his way to Tee's pavillion and saw the noble was sitting on the five step stairway. He was staring on thin air and he kept on sighing every now and then.

It must be that damn general.

He walked towards the shorter male and pat his head. Tee looked up and smiled at him but it never made it to his eyes.

Shit. Just how fucking clingy are they? Its just the first day!

"Lets go to Dome." He said and Tee nodded and stood up. He grabbed his boots and cloak.

They decided to go there by foot because why not? They won't die because of the snow and they were not in the mood to do something.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No. Everything reminds me of General Tae." Tee said sadly

Shit.

"You two are not breaking up... are you?" He asked and Tee shrugged.

"I don't know. After that mission he didn't ask me to be his boyfriend or whatever. He simply smiled at me and kissed me goodbye." Tee said and Godt can hear the confusion and sadness on his voice.

"I feel single yet taken at the same time. I am so confused." Tee said and Godt smiled sadly.

"Maybe he's just resting. Its been one hell of a journey for all of us." Godt said and Tee nodded.

"Maybe... maybe not." Tee said and they arrived at the gates. The guards recognized them and was about to ask questions but they saw how melancholic the two were so they kept their mouths shut and let them inside.

They saw Dome standing in front of the windows and he looked really focused. Tee formed a snowball on his hands and threw it on the window which startled the living wits out of the young prince.

They saw how Dome flinched, shrieked and fell on his butt. He was really occupied with his thoughts. Dome hurriedly stood up and searched for the culprit and he saw his bestfriends standing outside.

Godt and Tee flashed him a middle finger and Dome laughed and shook his head before giving his bestfriends a middle finger.

Dome hurriedly ran downstairs. Godt and Tee headed inside the palace and met Dome. Dome grabbed the two and they entered the dining room.

"What's wrong?"

"He misses his husband already." Godt said and pointed his thumb to Tee who scowled.

"Fuck you. I don't miss him." Tee growled and Godt sighed and shook his head.

"Join me for breakfast." Dome said and his bestfriends nodded.

They ate their breakfast silently and after that, they headed to Dome's room upstairs. The queen and King were not around and so is Dome's big brother.

"Its only the first day that you two are not with your husbands. Why are you looking like its going to be the end of the world?" Godt asked and plopped himself on Dome's bed.

"Did you know about the ball next week?" Dome asked and opened the windows before sitting on the window seat.

Tee was quiet as he sat on the sofa while hogging the pillows.

"What ball?" Godt asked and sat up.

"The servants had informed me that the invitation has been recieved. You had no idea about the ball?" Dome asked and Godt shook his head.

"There is a ball next week which means there will be a huge possiblity marriage will be discussed." Tee said and Godt's mouth hang open in disbelief.

I have a confession to make. I actually like you but that doesn't matter.

A tear escaped from his eye and he wiped it immediately. He felt a sharp pain on his chest and he felt a migraine was crawling up.

"No. Wait, please hold on a second." Godt said and massaged his temples.

"Well, I am already at age for marriage but still I haven't brought home a wife for them." Tee said and Godt thinned his lips.

Tee and Godt only had a one year gap which means there is also a big possiblity for him to be 'sold' in a week.

"Shit... when the kingdom knows about me having a husband instead of a wife, I will bring shame to the royal family." Dome said.

"I... shit. I don't want to get married yet..." Tee rubbed his face with his palms.

Godt watched his friends suffer and he also didn't want him to get married. He didn't want an arrange marriage.

"Should we run away?" Godt blurted out that made his bestfriends laugh.

"You're crazy."

"You've gone mad."

Godt smiled sadly and hugged Dome's pillows.He watched his friends silently. Seriously. He didn't want to get married. He also knew his friends didn't want to get married to some random woman.

"Should we go to them this Wednesday? I'll come with you two." Godt said causing Dome and Tee to look at him.

"What for?" Tee asked.

"But its too far..." Dome sighed.

"We can go at the Autumn's first, then the next day we can go to the Summer's and we can drop by at Spring's." Godt said and his eyes widened at what he just said.

"Wait. We don't have any business left at Springs." Godt said and shook his head.

"Anyways, are they invited too?" Godt asked and Dome sighed.

"I dont know, but I can try asking the king and queen to invite our friends." Dome said and Tee licked his lips nervously.

"Shit. I will seriously break down if he'll be there and witness me getting married to someone else." Tee said and hit himself with the pillow.

I have a confession to make. I actually like you but that doesn't matter.

"Shiya! We really need to see your husbands asap! There might be a possibility that you won't get married to some dutchess or princess or noble or whatever." Godt said and the two scowled.

"Have you gone mad? Tae and Phoom and guys!" Tee said and Godt sighed.

"I know. But Phoom is not just an ordinary guy but he is another Prince. Tae might not be a Prince but he's a general." Godt told his friends and sighed.

"Okay. What's your plan?" Dome asked and crossed his arms.

"Well, if we all die together in this crap of a suggestion, at least we're still together." Tee said and crossed his arms.

"Wait a damn minute." Godt said and hogged more pillows from Dome's bed.

"What?" Tee asked while Dome simply raised his brow.

"Are you willing to face those consequences?" Godt asked and Tee licked his lips nervously.

"What if I say yes? Are you still going to stay by my side my friend?" Tee asked and Godt turned to look at Dome who nodded and gave him a small smile.

"Christ. Just what did your husbands fed you to be so brave like this? Seriously throwing your lavish life to be together with them? That love thingie did you real shit." Godt said and massaged his temples.

"What about you? Are you letting yourself get caught in an unwanted marriage?" Dome asked which made Godt to shut his mouth up so he can think.

He was not in a relationship with anyone and he doesn't really care about himself--- he'll make sure his friends are happy and in a good condition before he'll entertain himself. He was too selfless.

"No shit. We have to meet everyone else up. This bullshit may spark a huge war." Dome said and rubbed his temples.

"What's the plan?" Godt asked and Tee laughed. Dome laughed too and he almost fell outside his window.

"Jeez. We are all stupid. We dont have a plan--- NO SHIT DOME!" Godt and Tee grabbed the Prince quickly before he'll fall.

"Seriously, I want to be with Tae." Tee admits and Godt smiled.

"I don't know if he wants me too tho." he added and Dome hummed and nodded.

"Me too. I want to be with Phoom but the thing is I am not sure if he's willing to share the rest of his life with someone like me."

Godt sighed and rubbed his temples.

"You exchanged 'I love yous' for so many times and the way they look at you and treat your two screams they are head over heels for you. They are so whipped for you two. Are you two stupid?!" Godt groaned and Dome raised his brow.

"Bass liked you a lot too but you didn't noticed. Are you stupid?" Tee countered and there goes the sharp pang in Godt's heart.

"HOY! That's not the case gere honey. The feelings are not mutual-"

"Eat shit." Dome scowled and threw a pillow on Godt's face.

"Why are you so fucking denial?" Tee scowled and Godt's eyes widened in surprise.

"I'm sorry but are you two teaming up against me right now?" Godt scoffed in disbelief.

"You bet your ass we are."

Godt groaned and sighed. Dome was still on the window seat and he grabbed a pillow and laid on his tummy while hugging the pillow. The seat was spacious enough. Tee grabbed pillows and hugged them before laying on his tummy. He was still on the sofa.

"Seriously P'Godt, you don't feel something for Bass? Like nothing?" Dome asked and Godt sighed before rolling down so he could also lie on his tummy and hug a pillow or two.

"I don't understand... I mean its not really nothing-nothing but nothing-a little bit something." Godt said and his friends nodded and waited for him to spill more tea.

He told them about the first time he felt weird and his friends listened calmly. He also told them about the confession and they threw a pillow of his face.

"What the hell dipshit!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 4.3K 38
It's A simple Forth Beam story with bittersweet moments.. I love Happy Endings so that's for sure. XD Credits of the pics and the characters to thei...
92.3K 3.5K 15
Beam has always put other people's happiness before his own: His mother, his step-father, his little brothers, and his friends. But now, the universe...
11.7K 470 10
ForthBeam fanfic
167K 10.7K 58
A story where a man is betrayed and lied by his own best friend that lead him to has a roommate that he never wants. He wants to leave but he can't...