A Stripper and a Sweetheart

By ada_meyers_

*An Academy Fanfiction* The dreaded time had arrived - Gabriel's 21st birthday. Owen knew that the moment the... More

1 | Mission Details
2 | Lascivious
4 | Tattle Tale
5 | Sean's New Problem

3 | The Back Room

2.4K 191 88
By ada_meyers_

Everett

"You ready baby girl?" I ask Sang, holding her hips while she steps into the sky-high heels James always forces her to wear. I gotta admit though, they make her legs look fucking delicious.

"Always," she grins, sending a flirty wink my way. I growl low in my throat, wondering how pissed James would be if I made both of us late for our slots by having my way with Sang right here in the dressing room. Growling lowly I press her back against the wall, revelling in her light giggle as she reaches her fingers behind my head to run through my messy red hair.

"I need to cut it." I say, trailing my own hands up her side which is thankfully completely uncovered as she hasn't put on the tiny doctor's coat yet. All she's wearing is that glittery gold lace and the heels I want to feel pressing against my spine with her legs wrapped around me.

"Don't," she answers, tightening her grip on my hair as she pleads at me with those bright greens I can't ever deny. "I like this length. It's short still but more than enough for me to pull when we're..." she trails off and I growl again, pushing against her body so she can feel my hard length poking her stomach.

"When we're what, gorgeous?" I nuzzle my nose into her neck, inhaling her cotton candy scent. "Dancing?"

"Ev," her voice trembles. "We don't have time. We're starting in like two minutes."

"Answer the question." I ignore the statement. James can punish me if he wants, I love it when I get her all hot and bothered. "If it's not dancing, what could it possibly be? When we're serving drinks? When we're entertaining clients?"

"Everett," she says, trying so hard to sound forceful but I know her too well. My lips brush her earlobe as I whisper.

"When we're fucking?"

"Oh God," she whimpers and I know I've won. Sang uses her hold on my skull to pull my face to hers, crashing her lips against mine hard. Immediately I drop my hands to her thighs, lifting her and pressing her by her back against the wall. Those shapely legs wind around my waist and my cock is perfectly nestled against her center.

I rock forward, her panties and my jeans the only thing separating us and we both moan, tongues clashing and sliding against one another. I love the taste of this girl so much. It's exactly like the candy she smells of but with the faintest hint of grape, and some type of expensive whiskey. So many flavors I don't even have the brain power to recognise when she's kissing me, my mind wrapped completely around giving her pleasure and the pleasure she doesn't even realise she gives me. I'm rocking harder and faster, loving the way she scratches my scalp and tugs on my hair.

From experience, I know that we both have amazing stamina – but her breathy little gasps between kisses, the tightening of her shapely legs around my waist, the pressure of her hot center against my aching cock and the way she uses her fingernails to massage my scalp I feel like I'm moments away from combusting. I don't want to cum in my jeans because I know I won't have enough time to change before getting up on stage but fuck she feels too good to stop what I'm doing.

There's nothing that can halt me at this point from continuing to rut into Sang Sorenson like an overexcited teenage boy, and nothing that can prevent the orgasm I'm going to have and -Jesus- hopefully give her against the wall in the girls' dressing room. Nothing at all...

...except for Jade. "Sang! You were due on stage over a minute ago. Stop fucking Everett and get the hell out there." Her pissed off voice shouts from behind us.

I nearly sob, sensing from the throbbing in my dick how close I'd been as I abruptly stop. Sang groans, dropping her head back against the wall with her eyes clenched shut. I reluctantly let her go, helping her down.

Her legs are wobbly and she looks so damn good, hair mussed and lips swollen. Freshly fucked is the only way to adequately describe it. The flush leading down to her heaving cleavage almost draws me to pull her back in my arms and finish what I started, Jade be damned, but I know that when James hears about this he'll be more pissed than the queen bitch herself. So I sigh and grab Sang's doctor coat from the chair, helping her into it as Jade fumes – silently for once – behind us.

Sang pulls her soft hair up into an adorable messy bun while I tie the coat together in a way that only exposes a little of her bra, teasing what lies underneath. Lastly I grab the prop stethoscope, wrapping it around her neck and using my grip on it to pull her to me, ducking in for one more quick kiss. Though of course with Sang one more is never enough. "Knock 'em dead and take their money." I whisper to her. Her green eyes sparkle as she grins at me.

"I always do." she answers, before stepping back and rushing down the hall to the stage she was due on two minutes ago. I turn to Jade.

"You know I'm due on stage too, right? You only ever yell at her. It's not fair and you know it."

"She probably tricked you into being late. I can't blame you for the stupid girl's manipulation." Jade says and I grit my teeth.

"It was my fault. I made Sang late."

"Well in that case," Jade sighs, batting her eyelashes. "you might just have to convince me. Why don't you show me those distraction techniques?" She hoods her eyes and pushes her chest out, trying to appear attractive. Unluckily for her I know what a conniving bitch she is and could never be attracted to her.

"Not a chance," I deadpan, moving to step around her.

Her eyes flash with fury. "I'm telling James on Sang. He'll dock half her pay, give her to Tony this week as punishment."

"What are we, in pre-school?" I ask, appalled. Sang can't go with Tony, she only just completely healed from the last time he had her and that was weeks ago.

"Elementary." Jade sneers, sauntering away. My fists clench. God I fucking hate her.

Knowing I have no time to track her down and talk her out of telling James, I head the way Sang did to the main floor, past the curtains and into the slightly lighter, though still dim stage area. I hear the beginnings of Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi playing and glance at Sang, already fully immersed in her performance.

There are so many things I find attractive about her, but the main two are her giant heart and her love of dancing. The way she can just command a stage so gracefully, teasing the onlookers with those moves I've found myself drooling over one-time-too-many, fuck, she's amazing. I notice a crowd of eight or so men standing in the center of the room, utterly transfixed by her and I find myself smirking.

Deciding I've made my own crowd wait long enough I step onto my stage, blocking Sang and the men out as I take my role on. My stomach still churns with guilt at the punishment James is going to give her because of me but I can't think of that in this moment. Jade doesn't exist right now, Sang doesn't exist right now and neither do I. It's all about the crowd, the people here to see us. To pay for us. For a show, for a personal dance, for more... the night is for them. Every night is for them.

It's mostly women tonight, though a few guys are in my section and I make sure I slip into the sexiest expression I have, the work expression. I eye them all as they cheer and scream for me, deciding which ones seem the most desperate, the most likely to want to pay for my services and ensure I dance to their style.

A woman in what looks like her mid-to-late forties seems eager even more than the others and I smirk, knowing she's old school and is more than likely going to be into the slow strip and sensual dance than outrageous moves and overly sexualised body motions.

My erection from earlier dropped the moment I was left alone with the raven-haired wench and I'm not at risk of sporting stage wood for my crowd. Though James has told me at least a thousand times that they wouldn't mind if I did.

I slowly roll my body to the music playing overhead and they screech louder. I pretend I don't mind the cacophony. Trailing my hands up my toned stomach I reach the top button of my shirt, unbuttoning it as deliberately as possible. Once it's unbuttoned I leave it, allowing only flashes of my chest and defined abdomen as I approach the pole, gripping it tightly and gyrating against it. More screaming and money is thrown my way, singles and tens fluttering around my feet. In another body roll I allow the white shirt to fall from my shoulders, revealing the muscular biceps I'm working with.

They all lose their shit.

I unbutton my black jeans but don't unzip yet, letting them fall just the slightest bit down my hips to display the top of the gold thong I'm wearing to match Sang. Every male and female dancer on at the same time have to have coordinating outfits – James' rule.

Smouldering, I make eyes at the woman I decided was tonight's target earlier, letting her know she has my attention before I drop to my hands and knees like I saw Sang doing from the periphery of my vision earlier. I approach the edge of the stage, lifting from my hands to just sitting with my thighs on the balls of my feet as the crowd converges around me, shoving each other to get money in my waistband and a feel of my ass, the vee of my hips or my junk.

The woman approaches and I lock eyes with her the whole time. She has a face that shows she was probably pretty when she was younger, but age and stress got to her. I'm assuming at least one failed marriage. Hell, maybe she's still married, the ring tan on her left finger is obviously recent. Short brunette hair with sporadic streaks of grey frame her face. She has very dark, obviously tired brown eyes and she's wearing a skimpy red singlet top with dark blue skinny jeans. Oh yeah, this is a woman – likely named Susan – who needs a night of affection. I'll be good to her. I might even give her a discount.

I growl softly as she places a twenty in the front of my waistband, grazing my dick unashamedly. He jumps, not because I think she's hot but because he got touched and he's kind of an idiot – any attention will get him going. Susan's clearly pleased and moves to palm him again but I grip her hand softly. "This is a viewing only show. Touching costs extra and it's a much more private experience," I wink at her, making sure to continue gyrating my hips for the other onlookers.

"How much?" she practically begs.

"I'll find you after the show, darlin'." She nods at my answer and steps back, allowing me to glide back into a standing position and finish unzipping my jeans. They fall a little more and I look up to notice one of the men from the group before looking at me. Even though I'm not into guys I can easily say he's one of the most attractive men I've ever seen. He has this wavy brown hair and eyes that I swear look like fire.

Sang is going to love him.

The man heads to the bar and I focus back on my section, sensing the climax of the song approaching and timing it exactly so I drop my pants the moment it hits. If I thought everyone lost their minds when I lost the shirt, that was just a preview to the absolute chaos that was my crowd once I was standing in front of them in only a gold thong.

Deafening screams fill the area as I continue to dance for them, more money being thrown at me. At a glance I know I've made at least five hundred already but it's nothing to what I know I'm going to earn with Susan, so I maintain the seductive smirk as the song ends. I pick the money up as sensually as possible, crawling around the stage while collecting it all and with a wink I'm gone, Rocky already on his way to take my spot.

Slipping my jeans back on behind the curtain I begin to head back for the dressing rooms, stopping only when I see Jade approach the wavy-haired man from before. He looks uncomfortable at her touch and the sinister expression on her face has me approaching them slowly, waiting to see how this pans out.

"Hi, I'm Jade." she hisses, thinking it's a purr. Maybe she doesn't realise she's the viper and not the vixen. 

"Oh, um, hi. I'm Victor." He leans away from her almost imperceptibly but I see it. It's clear that she's causing him extreme discomfort.

"And what are you doing in our special little neck of the woods, Victor? You after something? I have lots of things I can offer you." She pulls the eyelash batting trick she tried on me before and I snort, thinking in my head that STIs aren't a polite thing to offer someone, no matter how many you have to spare.

"Actually I'm just looking for my brothers. And I think I see one of them over there, so, I'm going to just..." he tries to leave but she grabs his wrist, stopping him. I wince as I notice the tight grip she uses, fingernails digging into this Victor guy's flesh.

"Don't leave, Victor. We just started talking. If you want, I can give you a very special private dance. We're not like other clubs, there're things you can do here that you can't anywhere else." She bites her lip and all I can think about is how childish it looks compared to how Sang does it.

"I really just want to get back to my brothers..." Victor tries to gently pry his arms from her vice grip but she only digs her nails into his skin further.

"But why?" She pouts and again – all that springs to mind is Sang. I've had enough of Jade assaulting this poor man and step forward, making my presence known.

"Is everything alright here?" I ask, raising my brow at the guy. He looks like he has no idea what to do, obviously not wanting to put his hands on a woman forcefully, even if it's only to get out of her hold. Immediately I respect him. I hold no such qualms, but only because I know Jade isn't a woman. She's the stuff nightmares are made of - on crack.

"Why don't you let him go?" I pose it as a question but really it's a command.

"You have no power over me. You're not my boss." She scowls.

"No, but I do know that if I tell your boss you're scaring away clients that might result in a situation you don't really like."

"You wouldn't dare." Her eyes narrowed. Behind her the lighting shifts to a soft purple as Rocky and Alyssa start dancing to Slow Motion by Trey.

No one notices our confrontation and I want to keep it that way, deal with this subtly so James won't catch wind of it. I focus my attention back on Jade, tilting my head with a condescending smile. "Elementary."

She clenches her jaw but lets him go, sending me all the hate she possibly can in a single glare. Victor pulls his arm away, not leaving yet.

I face him. "You were going to find your brothers, weren't you?" I don't know him, but I don't want to give Jade another chance to – literally – dig her claws into him. He seems like a nice guy and he doesn't deserve that.

Victor pauses, but nods after a moment. Sending me a look I don't know how to decipher he leaves.

"Everett, I swear to-" Jade begins but I look past her to the woman approaching us. Greying brown hair and tired brown eyes, just the woman I was hoping to see.

"I'll have to get back to you on that one," I brush past her, moving to stand in front of Susan.

"Hello," I stare into her eyes.

"Hi," she answers, appearing starstruck. Lifting her hand I kiss the back of it, ensuring I keep my eyes on her from underneath my lashes.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doing in a place like this? And by yourself for that matter. Surely you must be batting men away by the dozen." I rub the back of her hand with my thumb and know my sales pitch works.

She giggles like a schoolgirl, stepping closer to me, a very floral perfume approaching with her. "Not quite."

"Just me?" I widen my eyes, ensuring that my voice is low enough to be seductive while still loud enough to be heard over the music and the cheering of the clientele around us.

"Not quite," she repeats, looking down.

"A husband?" I make sure my thumb trails over the ring tan. Her breathing picks up.

"Do you mind?"

"Not in the least. It's his loss if he doesn't worship you the way you deserve to be worshiped. I'd love to show you how a real man treats his lady." My eyes burn into hers.

"Yes," she breathes.

"Would you like to come to the back with me? There is a cost involved, I have to warn you."

"Anything."

"Two-thousand."

'Done."

I smirk, but pull her close to me by the waist so she doesn't see it. I knew I had something in this woman.

"One last thing," I say.

"Yes?" Her body shivers as I run my hand up and down her quivering spine.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

"Susie."

Hm, wonder what that's short for. I fucking knew it.

Leading Susie to the back rooms we pass the dressing area. Sang sees us and winks at me, blowing me a kiss that Susie doesn't see. I blow one back and open the second door, prepared to treat Susie to a night I plan to make her remember for a long time.

XxXxXxXxX

Soooooo, meet Everett. He's one of my OCs and I very much adore him. I hope you won't stop reading because he and Sang have a situation going on - I promise she's still going to be with the boys. Please tell me what you think of the chapter and I'll see you all next time 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You Again By Lya

Fanfiction

168K 7.4K 38
After the Ashley Waters mission, the Blackbourne Team and Sang were planning on spending time together. When an important mission comes up, they leav...
338K 19.3K 150
An Academy fan fiction. The Blackborne and Toma teams had fallen apart after learning Sang and Kaylie were agents for Volto. When a new mission come...
353K 16.5K 60
{Completed} A lost soul in a sea of anguish and confusion, Sang floats alone, and the treacherous waters around her are starting to consume her; she'...
46.1K 4K 25
When Gabriel and Sang are assigned to watch over bullying happening in a children's art class, Sang is on cloud nine that she actually gets to help w...